Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,991 to 19,005 of 19320
-
01-14-13 12:26 #330Regular Member

Posts: 15I concur. I've only dreamed about her once, but it was fantastic! Nice body, and great assets!
Originally Posted by Niers001
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 22:28 #329Regular Member

Posts: 7Nikki
Just have to say that I have seen this young, cute, black girl several times and not only does she have an awesome tight body, she knows just how to move and is always super sweet and non rush. Being a young blsck girl lover, I am looking to see her many more times. Just too bad she does not do incall often.
-
01-01-13 21:33 #328Senior Member

Posts: 59Its worth it. But I like your idea of samples. LOL
Originally Posted by Java Junkie
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 23:27 #327Senior Member

Posts: 153Steakhouses
I might consider the price for a full hour of dining, but only after I sample the apetizer at a lower price. If its worth it.
-
12-28-12 14:47 #326Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Hawk' YOU know where to go.
And you now who I am talking about. K woman' is the best in this field!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Nuf said, Vero
-
12-28-12 04:45 #325Senior Member

Posts: 2655Agreed!
I agree with all of you but then that's what's so great about this hobby. Any hobby for that matter. There's something here for all of us guys and gals without any of us having to compromise our bottom lines. The supply and demand for cotton sheets is just as robust as it is for the silk.
Originally Posted by CamelToeLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 13:10 #324Senior Member

Posts: 216I'm a "Ground Beef" Man!
Originally Posted by Matt Man II
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
TWT,
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
I'm with you! That's just not realistic for the Brevard, Space Coast Area, and I guess instead of "gourmet porterhouse", I must be a "ground beef" man! LOL! The photos she emailed me were hot, but $$$$/hr should be more like $$$$/2hrs in this economy! Well, I've had several SM's give me some good "heads-up" on Providers that give the same services for half the price, so I'll be checking them out. Stay safe for the Holidays!
CTL
-
12-27-12 11:13 #323Senior Member

Posts: 787I'm with you. This isn't NYC or DC. In Brevard, there better be a gourmet porterhouse dinner in bed afterward for that kind of scratch.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 21:56 #322Senior Member

Posts: 825Good work
Nice findings. But 400 hr. Damn I'm not use to that kind of spendage 2 maybe 2 and a half is what I'm use too
Originally Posted by Matt Man II
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 20:45 #321Senior Member

Posts: 278Kira
This should clear things up. A little research always helps.
Originally Posted by CamelToeLover
[View Original Post]
http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Orl...your-life.html
-
12-26-12 16:02 #320Senior Member

Posts: 59No harm, no foul.
Originally Posted by CamelToeLover
[View Original Post]
Diz
-
12-26-12 14:28 #319Senior Member

Posts: 216Clarification
Dizneyman,
I wasn't busting your balls, so to speak, as I had immediately emailed her on the 24th asking her about her "Christmas Eve Special", but she didn't get back with me until 11:07 pm on Christmas night, way too late for me to partake of her special! Like I said, if she was looking to get business for her "Christmas Eve Special", she sure wasn't responding promptly. Take care, and be safe.
CTL.
Originally Posted by Dizneyman
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-12 15:58 #318Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470[url]awwwahh[/url]!
You two are so sweet. NOW how about a threesome? LOL JUST kidding. Or am I? LOL I am glad it all worked out great, and Merry Christmas to all!
Originally Posted by BbwJessica
[View Original Post]
Vero
-
12-25-12 01:27 #317Forum Advertiser

Posts: 17Thank You!
I as well would like to say thank you first to kelly. And thank you to everyone who donated. I just finished wrapping everything, and now I can't sleep because I'm afraid I will miss there reaction when they wake up. Again THANK YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND YOUR FAMILY.
Originally Posted by ItsMeKelly1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-12 23:15 #316Forum Advertiser

Posts: 320Thank you everyone who brought gifts! Merry Christmas Everyone!
I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who brought toys to donate to one of our own, Jess. We came up with 15 toys to give to her and her family. I had the opportunity to meet her three children and they are beautiful baby's. With your warm and caring hearts, these children will wake up tomorrow and see what santa is all about! Merry Christmas to everyone in Hobbyland! Hobby hard but stay safe, Kelly












Reply With Quote




