Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,736 to 48,750 of 61441
-
12-26-12 18:42 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 300The answer is.
Those that post are the saddest! LOL
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 17:10 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 1533Skinny blond Stacy in Brooklyn says she gets. 75. Not from me honey. Tight shaved pussy and damned good, but not getting. 75.
Manda says she's bad looking from an allergic reaction to laundry detergent. Likely story, just like the spider bite thing I've heard more often than I can remember.
Leah on Wilkens wants. 5 for a BJ, but will take. 2.
Now is the he / she Natalie from W / W working Pennington Ave now? Are my eyes in need of a check up?
-
12-26-12 15:25 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 319I have known her long enough to know that so there is no need to tell me about her. I was a steady date of hers for awhile and know all of her stories and crying attempts to get more for her meds. She is a liar for sure and there is not doubt in that fact. I know her and all the crew that she use to hang out with that stole from mongers that did not know better. So yes you are correct, just telling me this is just not needed. I know of her acts of stupidity.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 14:15 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 511Tiffney
I visited Tiffney on Saturday, and again another stellar performance. I got a holiday treat as we finally completed the trip to Greece. Happy to have her back, she is a sweet provider.
-
12-26-12 13:45 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 1370Erin
Yeh Erin is a chic. Someone told me that she has a problem with her kidneys and that's why she is so thin.
Originally Posted by Mairj23
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 13:14 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 254Courtney
Courtney is back living in CB, miscarried recently so she's a bit smaller around the middle. I don't know if she's trickin', since I haven't made any attempt to stick my dick in her in a very long time, but you can sure count on her for general excitement!
-
12-26-12 13:05 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 254Brooke / Janice
It's a cute story, but for future reference, remember that she's a known pathological liar. Her stories are entertaining and even comforting at times, but bear no connection to reality. Don't get me wrong, I like Janice a lot, but the words out of her mouth are sculpted strictly to sound good to her own ears.
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 10:26 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 144RE: Trixy
I hooked up with this nut job last year! I could not find a good spot and it was warm out so we decided to go into this field and get to work. After I was finished she looked at me and started crying like I forced myself on her or something. This girl is far from playing with a full deck and I would avoid at all cost.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 10:04 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 918Tapped that yesterday. She is sweet.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 10:04 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 918Good advice right there.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-12 09:03 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 90Erin
Picked up and let go a girl named Erin. She looked fine and the voice and hands were okay, but thought I saw just a tad wee Adams Apple. Any info? Brunette, long hair, skinny. Rttf and saw a post on an Erin with 'big lips' and I do believe 'she' had them.
-
12-26-12 08:31 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 2344Glad to hear it.
I dated her years ago by accident. I was about to date another WSW named Ruby. She happened to be in the house we were in and I talked Ruby into letting me date her instead. She was such a cute girl before the the drugs and the marks on her face. Her body was so nice especially her cut little round ass. I hope they can give her something for the marks on her face and maybe she can gain some weight.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-12 23:03 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 602Ashley
Finally caught with Ashley, the petite one with the lip piercing near the circle. Half and half for. 30. Mic. Skills were just ok, she just jumps right in, full speed ahead. No teasing, strictly business. Switch to FS and the box is tight but the performance is lackluster. No digits, and even if she had a phone, I probably would not repeat. I prefer a little more interaction.
Happy Holidays.
Chico
-
12-25-12 22:00 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 46Very quiet at PP / Conk
I took a few laps in the Conkling / PP area tonight betw 8:30 and 9:30 pm and saw very little of interest. LE was surprisingly absent. I figured that some girls would be out to tempt the guys who return to work tomorrow but not tonight.
For a laugh I went down E Baltimore St by PP. Saw a young black couple, a young male pimping apparently his teenage girl. I don't run with the pimp scene so didn't slow down.
I remember about a dozen years ago or so cruising E Baltimore St & PP on Christmas day in the evening and seeing three or four of the hottest SWs ever, making it real hard to pick one. (Tall, blonde and gorgeous.) Those were the days. I doubt if PP ever returns to that level again.
Once again, for the LE reading this forum, I wish Baltimore would dedicate a couple of blocks in a really poor neighborhood (like Sowebo or the W / W area) and allow prostitution. The Dutch method of allowing girls to stand in windows works really well. There's hardly any crime over there and the rate of transmission of infectious disease is very low. At the same time, the real estate near the Dutch red light districts is worth a fortune.
If the Dutch method was applied to Baltimore, it could be an economic miracle for some of these neighborhoods that are so poor they're scary.
-
12-25-12 21:00 #12692Senior Member

Posts: 28Zen response
The Mongers who come here to read will be my vote! LOL
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






