Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #316

    Thank you everyone who brought gifts! Merry Christmas Everyone!

    I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who brought toys to donate to one of our own, Jess. We came up with 15 toys to give to her and her family. I had the opportunity to meet her three children and they are beautiful baby's. With your warm and caring hearts, these children will wake up tomorrow and see what santa is all about! Merry Christmas to everyone in Hobbyland! Hobby hard but stay safe, Kelly

  2. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL
    Here is the way it goes. I am not affiliated with her, just had the pleasure of seeing her. I asked her if I could post about her here as I felt some of you would enjoy her company. Yes, I sent her email to many of you, as that is all she asked me to share.

    atPbfla321 I am not pushing her here. She sent me an email this morning and told me she was running a special, so I posted that. Got it?

    So, do not ask me for pictures, do not ask me for her number, do not ask me for a play by play on what I did with her. If interested, email her. She does not work for me, and I do not work for you. Hate to be so blunt, but this is the way it is. It amazes me how I pass along an email addy to someone, and they hound me for a phone number. If she wanted me to pass that out she would have told me.

    Merry Christmas

  3. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL
    She did e-mail me and sent some really nice pics. Her asking rate was a little to much for me right now but I don't doubt she is worth seeing.

  4. #313

    RE: Christmas Eve Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL

  5. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin
    Interresting no other members have said ya or na about her yet as much as your pushing her on here.

  6. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    I was introduced to a new young lady yesterday my a mutual friend, and got together for a spectacular hour plus. She honestly has a body to die for, and is the most sexual woman I have ever met. I know, sounds to good to be true, but some of you will soon see. The deal is, she is not looking for high volume, but some regulars, and as of now will not be posting any adds. She is just getting her feet "wet" in the business and wants to starts slow. Those senior members that are interested, please send me a PM for more info. I really hate to share her. LOL.

    Merry Christmas!
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin

  7. #310

    New in town

    I was introduced to a new young lady yesterday my a mutual friend, and got together for a spectacular hour plus. She honestly has a body to die for, and is the most sexual woman I have ever met. I know, sounds to good to be true, but some of you will soon see. The deal is, she is not looking for high volume, but some regulars, and as of now will not be posting any adds. She is just getting her feet "wet" in the business and wants to starts slow. Those senior members that are interested, please send me a PM for more info. I really hate to share her. LOL.

    Merry Christmas!

  8. #309

    Leo?

    Dreamt I was driving south on US1 tonite about 7:30 and wouldn't you know, blonde, tight white sweater and major knockers walking in front of River Palm Motel and when she got to the next south corner, a guy from nowhere appears and the two chat and they disappear-back she comes in 5 min and walks back north in front of Motel-basically I was just passing through but circled around a couple of times to have a peek and she was gonzo again but LEO all over the place on US1, Hibiscus and US1 and 192 at US1-good place to stay away from-not a sign of any other SW's anywhere tonite.

  9. #308
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by Java Junkie  [View Original Post]
    If she won't get in the car when you ask if she needsa ride, definately leo.
    Ask for gas $$. LOL.

    Vero

  10. #307

    Definately leo

    If she won't get in the car when you ask if she needsa ride, definately leo.

  11. #306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedcherry  [View Original Post]
    A woman is out front walking back and forth. I stopped to see if she needed a ride. Wouldn't get in. Asked if I wanted a blowjob or other fun. I said you looked like you needed a ride. She again asked if I wanted a blowjob for 20. I said that I was just trying to help out. She asked me to come to her room. I took off.

    Be safe.
    Good move but I would never do more than stop the vehicle close by. Any conversational exchange with a UC Leo is risky even if no incriminating words come from you. Cops lie to make a case and seize a car, your word against theirs. Yes def was a Leo, there were several people arrested for solicitation the pad couple of days, it is listed in the county jail website but not the newspapers. Be safe and assume any unknown SW to be bacon bait.

  12. #305

    Leo at riverside motel on US1.

    A woman is out front walking back and forth. I stopped to see if she needed a ride. Wouldn't get in. Asked if I wanted a blowjob or other fun. I said you looked like you needed a ride. She again asked if I wanted a blowjob for 20. I said that I was just trying to help out. She asked me to come to her room. I took off.

    Be safe.

  13. #304

    Stud, I mean Gram.

    Thank you for a wonderful time! You and I hit it off so wonderful and I can not wait to see you again. Thank you so much for your kind review! Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    I had the great pleasure and I do mean PLEASURE of meeting with Kelly. She puts the ULTIMATE in ultimate GFE. If you have not indulged in spending a relaxed time with this beautiful, caring lady, you are short changing yourself. She is a 20 on a scale of 1-10.

  14. #303
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Come on a 20.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    I had the great pleasure and I do mean PLEASURE of meeting with Kelly. She puts the ULTIMATE in ultimate GFE. If you have not indulged in spending a relaxed time with this beautiful, caring lady, you are short changing yourself. She is a 20 on a scale of 1-10.
    I will bring that up to 25. LOL.

    How can anybody not love her? LOL Vero

  15. #302

    Kelly (Southern Hospitality)

    I had the great pleasure and I do mean PLEASURE of meeting with Kelly. She puts the ULTIMATE in ultimate GFE. If you have not indulged in spending a relaxed time with this beautiful, caring lady, you are short changing yourself. She is a 20 on a scale of 1-10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape