Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3328
-
12-25-12 05:54 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 132Posting reviews vs PM reviews
I am relatively new to this board and have done my share of lurking and only posted a couple reviews. My question to you guys, do you think LE look at these boards and may use them to get leads on where the action is or who is providing. I read a while back where LE was even going on to ER to see who was a heavy participant in mongering. Maybe I'm paranoid but I prefer to keep things discreet but I will private message on providers if I have seen one and someone is asking.
-
12-24-12 17:31 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 434[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
12-24-12 15:35 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 457[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
12-24-12 14:39 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 457Clear the Air
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
12-24-12 12:48 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 457BigMan you missed the whole point of my post. The point is that you went to see a provider and you were left unsatisfied. Or is my interpretation wrong? If I was in your shoes and she was acting flaky, I would have asked for my money back or bounced. Yes, I am black as well and I am not afraid to ask for money back.
To each it's own!
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 19:25 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 592Answer : Just Ask How to ask a provider what is on her menu.
Answer: Just Ask How to Get takeout at the stripclub.
Answer: Don't be an ass, and dress better than the rest of the customers and don't smell To get inside the club action at the stripclub.
Answer: Brush and floss your teeth, wash your junk w / non perfume soap. Doing a little trimming helps, too. Or multiple visits How to turn a routine BP session into a GFE session.
Answer: See above and adding $$$ helps, too. How to get providers to break all of their rules.
Answer: See all of the above, plus RTFF and Read The Fucking Forum And many other valuable monger lessons!
Remember, class size is limited, so act now!
This information was brought to you by: Drunker Irish, JD and MBA in Mongerology
-
12-23-12 17:46 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 543Unbelievable . . . C'mon Man!
What the @$#%!@&*%$! Smmfh!
But this is the part that unnerves me:
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
Had that been a set up, the possibillities could've been catastrophic!!
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
Like literally being ass-out nekid on Pennsylvania ave hailing a cab.
Big Man, you been around too long for that nonsense.
Consider yourself lucky . . . Very lucky
After reading 'The Big Man's' post, I may apply for a "Preventive Measure Course"!
Originally Posted by Original Man 78
[View Original Post]
X
-
12-23-12 14:32 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 434[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
12-23-12 14:21 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 434Who Was She Tho?
BM:
You say the pics were real, yet simple web searchin shows that the ad is usin pics of several DIFFERENT females and most of those pics bring up all kinds of hits on Google Image!
Anybody who reads enough monger board reviews can see that fake pic SPs are more prone to give bad service.
Pizz.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 13:52 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 436I am sure many if not most have experienced Dr. Jekyll / Mr Hyde with providers and when they have the cash in hand is when the change takes place. Also asking back for the cash is a no, no for me. I am not going to turn it into a strong arm robber because as a man, or worse a man of color you are wrong. I don't mind the $100 spill for a lesson. It made no sense to make a good decision into a bad decision. You feel real stupid being arrested for $100 and trying to understand which illegal activity was more stupid. (Pick your fights fellas) if a $100 means that much to you, don't hobby.
Originally Posted by Original Man 78
[View Original Post]
If this info helps you fine. If you you have no use for it, pass over it. It is not that serious. My reports are a mile long. I am not new to this.
FYI, I left the door open to see her again if I would like to.
-
12-23-12 11:05 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 457[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
12-23-12 10:29 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 457Don't pan for fools gold!
Just because she looks good doesn't mean she has to treat Big Man like that. I think he messed up by not getting all of the rules cleared first. Good looking provider or not, you DO Have a choice to spend bread with a chick or not. Even if a monger's hygene is not up to snuff or not, they still have to lay down the ground rules for the session.
Big Man, Why didn't you ask for your loot back? Even if she was the chick in the photo, you came there to get your money's worth. Why didn't you ask her what the ground rules were before you even started?
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-12 10:06 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 436Sweet young chick
This chick I think was just new. She didn't even take off her bra all the way, she just slid it down and kept it at her waist. Funny thing though she wants to see me again (WTF) she says when she warms up to me she will feel more at ease. I doubt I will see her again though. This is the first time I have ever heard the no balls thing.
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
She just wants Christmas money.
-
12-23-12 08:20 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 132Wow!
Just her looks alone makes her appealing. She's probably like a lot of the BP girls, YMMV. I have talked to a few of these girls and if you go in with BO and arent clean and well kept they do things to make sure you don't come back. It also means if you don't somewhat try to take care of your physical appearance it can be a turn off. I'm not saying your like this but I don't blame some of these girls for what they have to deal with. EVEN if they are getting paid. Heck I have walked out on a couple big girls that were not the ones in the pics.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 23:39 #1859Regular Member

Posts: 13Wash Post
Crazy how guys keep making the same mistakes. Thankfully this forum will teach you what you need to know if you READ!

















