Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #324

    I'm a "Ground Beef" Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Man II  [View Original Post]
    This should clear things up. A little research always helps.

    http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Orl...your-life.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Nice findings. But 400 hr. Damn I'm not use to that kind of spendage 2 maybe 2 and a half is what I'm use too
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you. This isn't NYC or DC. In Brevard, there better be a gourmet porterhouse dinner in bed afterward for that kind of scratch.
    TWT,

    I'm with you! That's just not realistic for the Brevard, Space Coast Area, and I guess instead of "gourmet porterhouse", I must be a "ground beef" man! LOL! The photos she emailed me were hot, but $$$$/hr should be more like $$$$/2hrs in this economy! Well, I've had several SM's give me some good "heads-up" on Providers that give the same services for half the price, so I'll be checking them out. Stay safe for the Holidays!

    CTL

  2. #323
    I'm with you. This isn't NYC or DC. In Brevard, there better be a gourmet porterhouse dinner in bed afterward for that kind of scratch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Nice findings. But 400 hr. Damn I'm not use to that kind of spendage 2 maybe 2 and a half is what I'm use too

  3. #322

    Good work

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Man II  [View Original Post]
    This should clear things up. A little research always helps.

    http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Orl...your-life.html
    Nice findings. But 400 hr. Damn I'm not use to that kind of spendage 2 maybe 2 and a half is what I'm use too

  4. #321

    Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL
    This should clear things up. A little research always helps.

    http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Orl...your-life.html

  5. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Dizneyman,

    I wasn't busting your balls, so to speak, as I had immediately emailed her on the 24th asking her about her "Christmas Eve Special", but she didn't get back with me until 11:07 pm on Christmas night, way too late for me to partake of her special! Like I said, if she was looking to get business for her "Christmas Eve Special", she sure wasn't responding promptly. Take care, and be safe.

    CTL.
    No harm, no foul.

    Diz

  6. #319

    Clarification

    Dizneyman,

    I wasn't busting your balls, so to speak, as I had immediately emailed her on the 24th asking her about her "Christmas Eve Special", but she didn't get back with me until 11:07 pm on Christmas night, way too late for me to partake of her special! Like I said, if she was looking to get business for her "Christmas Eve Special", she sure wasn't responding promptly. Take care, and be safe.

    CTL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Here is the way it goes. I am not affiliated with her, just had the pleasure of seeing her. I asked her if I could post about her here as I felt some of you would enjoy her company. Yes, I sent her email to many of you, as that is all she asked me to share.

    AtPbfla321 I am not pushing her here. She sent me an email this morning and told me she was running a special, so I posted that. Got it?

    So, do not ask me for pictures, do not ask me for her number, do not ask me for a play by play on what I did with her. If interested, email her. She does not work for me, and I do not work for you. Hate to be so blunt, but this is the way it is. It amazes me how I pass along an email addy to someone, and they hound me for a phone number. If she wanted me to pass that out she would have told me.

    Merry Christmas

  7. #318
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    [url]awwwahh[/url]!

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwJessica  [View Original Post]
    I as well would like to say thank you first to kelly. And thank you to everyone who donated. I just finished wrapping everything, and now I can't sleep because I'm afraid I will miss there reaction when they wake up. Again THANK YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND YOUR FAMILY.
    You two are so sweet. NOW how about a threesome? LOL JUST kidding. Or am I? LOL I am glad it all worked out great, and Merry Christmas to all!

    Vero

  8. #317

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeKelly1969  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who brought toys to donate to one of our own, Jess. We came up with 15 toys to give to her and her family. I had the opportunity to meet her three children and they are beautiful baby's. With your warm and caring hearts, these children will wake up tomorrow and see what santa is all about! Merry Christmas to everyone in Hobbyland! Hobby hard but stay safe, Kelly
    I as well would like to say thank you first to kelly. And thank you to everyone who donated. I just finished wrapping everything, and now I can't sleep because I'm afraid I will miss there reaction when they wake up. Again THANK YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND YOUR FAMILY.

  9. #316

    Thank you everyone who brought gifts! Merry Christmas Everyone!

    I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who brought toys to donate to one of our own, Jess. We came up with 15 toys to give to her and her family. I had the opportunity to meet her three children and they are beautiful baby's. With your warm and caring hearts, these children will wake up tomorrow and see what santa is all about! Merry Christmas to everyone in Hobbyland! Hobby hard but stay safe, Kelly

  10. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL
    Here is the way it goes. I am not affiliated with her, just had the pleasure of seeing her. I asked her if I could post about her here as I felt some of you would enjoy her company. Yes, I sent her email to many of you, as that is all she asked me to share.

    atPbfla321 I am not pushing her here. She sent me an email this morning and told me she was running a special, so I posted that. Got it?

    So, do not ask me for pictures, do not ask me for her number, do not ask me for a play by play on what I did with her. If interested, email her. She does not work for me, and I do not work for you. Hate to be so blunt, but this is the way it is. It amazes me how I pass along an email addy to someone, and they hound me for a phone number. If she wanted me to pass that out she would have told me.

    Merry Christmas

  11. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL
    She did e-mail me and sent some really nice pics. Her asking rate was a little to much for me right now but I don't doubt she is worth seeing.

  12. #313

    RE: Christmas Eve Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL

  13. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin
    Interresting no other members have said ya or na about her yet as much as your pushing her on here.

  14. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    I was introduced to a new young lady yesterday my a mutual friend, and got together for a spectacular hour plus. She honestly has a body to die for, and is the most sexual woman I have ever met. I know, sounds to good to be true, but some of you will soon see. The deal is, she is not looking for high volume, but some regulars, and as of now will not be posting any adds. She is just getting her feet "wet" in the business and wants to starts slow. Those senior members that are interested, please send me a PM for more info. I really hate to share her. LOL.

    Merry Christmas!
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin

  15. #310

    New in town

    I was introduced to a new young lady yesterday my a mutual friend, and got together for a spectacular hour plus. She honestly has a body to die for, and is the most sexual woman I have ever met. I know, sounds to good to be true, but some of you will soon see. The deal is, she is not looking for high volume, but some regulars, and as of now will not be posting any adds. She is just getting her feet "wet" in the business and wants to starts slow. Those senior members that are interested, please send me a PM for more info. I really hate to share her. LOL.

    Merry Christmas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape