High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2450

    Not cynical

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    This may sound cynical, but don't discount the perceived value of a thoughtful gift.
    Z My Man! You are dead on!

    We are dealing with another human being here. I believe most SD's choose the sugar world in order to have a little more human interaction with lovely young women we are dumping our loads into. I don't want to be treated like a walking ATM. And I trust that our Sugar Babies do not want to be treated simply as cum depositories.

    SubCmdr Out!

  2. #2449

    Holiday Greetings

    My brothers, and of course, Mandy!

    I am back from my extended tour of the south, and have tales to tell, but so far not enough time to compose my narrative. I will get to it this week, but in the meantime wanted to just wish you all a very happy and festive holiday season, whatever you celebrate, and to wish us all a 2013 filled with wonderful, agile, naughty, willing and sexy babies.

    Peace,

    Scott

  3. #2448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Gifts, Christmas or otherwise

    On the subject, from a slightly different perspective, of Christmas gifts, those given with even a modicum of thought towards appropriateness tend to elicit a reaction all out of proportion to the actual value of the gift.

    For example, this is the third Christmas my SB and I have been together. The first one I gave her a modest amount of cash as a gift, and it was a gift. I expected nothing special for it, and I told her that. She thanked me, and we went on about our business. The next year, I gave her cash and a small gift. It was nothing extravagent, not worth a tenth of the cash that I gave her, just a little locket necklace with a picture of her kids, taken from her Facebook page, inside of it. You would have thought I'd given her a diamond necklace. She was all hugs and kisses, and even got a little misty-eyed.

    I did something similar this year, but a little more expensive. She still went way more ga-ga over the gift, than she did the cash.

    This may sound cynical, but don't discount the perceived value of a thoughtful gift.

    /z

  4. #2447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Not automatic

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Also, I challenge the assertion that a Sugar Baby HAS to have chemistry for the relationship to continue.
    I'd tend to agree, at least from the baby side.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Brothers & Sister, which party usually discontinues a Sugar relationship and why?
    Don't know. Haven't gotten to the "discontinuing" part yet. (:

    /z

  5. #2446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Overreaction?

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Zomby you ignorant trick!
    Trick? Yes. Far, I hope, from ignorant however. I will freely admit to sometimes posting before reading what I wrote. (:

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    'Garden Tool' is a euphemism that I have used since I was introduced to it in my college days. Long before I knew of or ever though I would need the sugar world. I use it as a cleaver way to get around the site censors and to make a point.
    Understood. My distaste for the word for which that is a euphemism stems from my experiences with people who tend to use it, and their disrespect and contempt for women who are, after all, just trying to make a living. I've since learned that such contempt is generally a mask for a degree of self-contempt to which many of them don't wish to admit.

    For all its technical accuracy, the word "wh0re" carries a significant derogatory connotation in our society, one that is in many cases undeserved. Combine that with the fact that I don't think there's anything more immoral about prostitution, in and of itself, than any other activity that involves interaction between humans, and it just rubs me the wrong way most times.

    I really should get over it, but it's hard to overcome attitudes ingrained as a child.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    But seriously, if I wanted to be politically correct I would write a well researched academic article and get that mother fucker published in the Journal of Human Sexuality. LOL.
    Honestly, for me, it has nothing to do with political correctness. It's about disrespect. I thought I detected that in your note. I was mistaken, as I often am when I don't have visual cues to guide me. (:

    Merry Christmas, all.

    /z

  6. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    " I think it's pretty much impossible to completely reverse the trend once a girl crosses the line " John G Smith.

    No truer words were ever spoken, and I'm afraid that this trend will change the face of relationships for ever. JG was referring to escorts but I think it applies to everyone in the sugar bowl. Once girls have tasted "easy money" then the imprint is there in their DNA. Any time their long term IRL relationship gets strained or finances are stretched they can pop on the site of their choice and line up a new payday. It is great for us as long as we have money to spend but it is definitely a well to do man's game. Of course it affects men as well since all we need is a computer and a pocketful of dough. This does not bode well for real relationships since we are less inclined to work hard at solving problems at home to find our happiness and excitement somewhere else. I speak from experience my brothers.
    And thank god for that. LOL. I haven't been in a so called regular relationship for about 6 years now. And those cost me far more than my sugar babes. I realize there are married guys on here. So that does change the dynamic a bit. But if you are single and have a few regulars, they are constantly competing to get your attention. This has a tendency to drive the price down. And if they get high and mighty. Just stand your ground as they will be calling back eventually. And if they don't, so what?

  7. #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    HG,

    Please note, I did not say a Sugar Baby was the same as a Escort. I said being a Sugar Baby is simply another type of sex work.

    Also, I challenge the assertion that a Sugar Baby HAS to have chemistry for the relationship to continue. Brothers & Sister, which party usually discontinues a Sugar relationship and why?

    SubCmdr Out!
    Is that rhetorical? I always end it. So I get your point.

  8. #2443

    A break with tradition

    A few Brother's have petitioned me on the back channels about Sugar Baby leads. I've had success so far sharing information. I will continue to do so until someone fucks things up for me.

    Got a MILF, 32 White Girl who favors Black and Latin Men. Based in the Southwest but will travel. On SD4M. I will point you in her direction. I will not provide sugar amount, menu options or any other information that compromises my OPSEC rules. PM for details.

    I'm looking for Asian and Hispanic SB's in the Southwest.

    SubCmdr Out
    Last edited by SubCmdr; 12-23-12 at 20:41. Reason: failue to proofread my first draft

  9. #2442

    Sugar Baby v Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    As per my discussions with a number of sugar babies about the use of the term escort vs sugar baby. A sugar baby does exchange cash for sex, but there must be chemistry for the relationship to continue past a date or two. Where as an escort is unconcerned with chemistry and will date you for a lifetime as long as the agreed upon compensation is forthcoming.
    HG,

    Please note, I did not say a Sugar Baby was the same as a Escort. I said being a Sugar Baby is simply another type of sex work.

    Also, I challenge the assertion that a Sugar Baby HAS to have chemistry for the relationship to continue. Brothers & Sister, which party usually discontinues a Sugar relationship and why?

    SubCmdr Out!

  10. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by Exacta Picker  [View Original Post]
    So, my brothers, I've found a SB on CL here in FL where I'm currently ensconced. The key words were that she wanted an older man, so I answered her ad and after some initial bumps with the M&G and the first playtime session it's only gotten better. She's low maintenance, low cost (big plus) , loves sex, has huge tits, a sweet shaved kitty, is very open, is a sweet girl and I'm pretty darn sure I'm her only SD. Oh, and she give the best head I've ever had. And I've had a lot. She's my second SB, and a breath of fresh air from the first in VA that was always in need of cash, although she always made sure she came by and paid me back, if you will. But the expenses for her crappy car were endless.

    So anyway, I texted her tonight about the great time we had yesterday and she texts me back that she's got a young hottie and her BF at her place and they're interested in a little play time tonight and can I come over for a bit more than the usual donation? I was a not at all sure about it, but she said they were totally cool and into it and practically begged me to come over, as in "you can't miss this hottie!" OK, nothing ventured, nothing gained, as it were. What an experience! BF is 19, she is 18 (!) and a total spinner. After some small talk and a glass of wine we adjourned to the bedroom and proceeded to indulge in an incredible time. No F on F (though spinner just had to get a feel of those incredible tits on my SB after the event) , but the rest will go down in EP history. Started with individual BBBJ while checking each other out, then my SB suggested we switch off. Then spinner's BF started doing K9 on her while she and my SB shared me for some double BBBJ. Then my SB suggested I do spinner K9 while doing BBBJ on her BF. Damn, brothers, there is nothing like doing K9 with an 18 YO spinner while she does BBBJ on her BF with the SB stroking the boys (and getting off on watching the whole thing) , and even better watching a spinner do BBBJ on her BF while your SB gives you a BBBJCIM as everyone checks everyone else out. Turns out, according to BF, his girl loves sex, they've indulged in multiples at parties and he wants her to be happy. I'm totally blown away (as it were).

    Oh, and repeats are on the menu! Damn brothers, I have died and gone to heaven!

    Sorry if I'm bragging, but, as they say in Sweden, yumpin' yimminy!
    Great story. I get requests from my regulars to add in another girl I might be seeing. I think curiosity is a big factor. So far I have not gone for it. Did a lot of that back in the college years.

  11. #2440
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Brothers and Sister no honesty is needed. There is no line to cross.

    Prostitution is the business or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment.

    Sugar Baby is simply another name for a garden tool, where a younger woman (or man) accepts "gifts" and money in exchange for sexual favors and companionship. Typically the man (or woman) is considered the Sugar Daddy (or Sugar Mama) and buys the gifts and the sugar baby receives the gifts and provides sexual favors. The main difference between is the relationship is ongoing. It is just another type garden tool / john relationship.

    Sugar Baby is usually a young attractive girl typically between the ages of 18. 26 that dates an older male who is financially stable in exchange for companionship, gifts and sex. Many people consider this legal prostitution.

    As I have stated in the past Sugar Babies are by definition engaged in the practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment. I am not making a judgement but presenting what I see as a bright line definition of the activity we are engaged in.

    And I am aware of the 'length of the arrangement' argument. It is not valid. A married person has made more than just a long term sexual arrangement. If you have a spouse that does not engage in sexual relations with you, most likely you are still going to make the rent / mortgage payment on the location where you live. Nor are you going to immediately move out. Or for that matter get a divorce.

    So, Mr. Smith's new definition of 'Escort Baby' is redundant. His new Sugar Baby is a escort. Just like she is some one's daughter and may be some one's sister and maybe someone's girlfriend IRL! Being a Sugar Baby is simply a providing a different service. But in the end performs the same basic activities as any sex worker.

    SubCmdr out!
    As per my discussions with a number of sugar babies about the use of the term escort vs sugar baby. A sugar baby does exchange cash for sex, but there must be chemistry for the relationship to continue past a date or two. Where as an escort is unconcerned with chemistry and will date you for a lifetime as long as the agreed upon compensation is forthcoming.

  12. #2439
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondo500  [View Original Post]
    Breaking in a new SB. 21 YO CG who, I think, this is the first time for. She wants presents and provides lot's of hints but I need to tactfully let her understand no sugar flows until the FC initiation. Advice brothers? Don't want to be too blunt but may have to be as no since wasting our time. But I do want to catch this one. Thanks for advice
    I find the direct approach always works best. When the air is cleared then the real fun can begin.

  13. #2438

    In real life I'm much more distinguished

    [QUOTE=Zomby; 1630965]I'm not going to disagree that escort and sugar baby are simply different names for the same thing, but I do tend to take issue with the apparent attitude displayed by the use of the phrase "garden tool". Yes, it's accurate, but use of even such a euphemism implies a level of disregard and outright disrespect that, admittedly some, but certainly not all, such women deserve.

    If I've misinterpreted your intent, the fault is mine.

    [noparse]/[noparse]z[/QUOTE]Zomby you ignorant trick!

    'Garden Tool' is a euphemism that I have used since I was introduced to it in my college days. Long before I knew of or ever though I would need the sugar world. I use it as a cleaver way to get around the site censors and to make a point.

    It is term that I happen to like. The way I like most other sexually derogatory and nasty terms that won't get past the site censors. I once had a woman tell me to 'Fuck me with that "N" dick'. She walked away sore. LOL My point is the mere use of a term does not make it derogatory.

    But if my fellow Brothers and Sisters out there find the term 'Garden Tool' to be offensive to their tender sensitivities then please let me know. I will discontinue describing the fine upstanding women that are sucking dick, swallowing cum, taking it in the ass, coxing splooge onto their faces, and overall being three hole cum depositories for the highest bidder as 'Garden Tools'.

    But seriously, if I wanted to be politically correct I would write a well researched academic article and get that mother fucker published in the Journal of Human Sexuality. LOL.

    SubCmdr Out!

  14. #2437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    True, but not quite in agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Brothers and Sister no honesty is needed. There is no line to cross.

    Prostitution is the business or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment.

    Sugar Baby is simply another name for a garden tool, where a younger woman (or man) accepts "gifts" and money in exchange for sexual favors and companionship. Typically the man (or woman) is considered the Sugar Daddy (or Sugar Mama) and buys the gifts and the sugar baby receives the gifts and provides sexual favors. The main difference between is the relationship is ongoing. It is just another type garden tool / john relationship.
    I'm not going to disagree that escort and sugar baby are simply different names for the same thing, but I do tend to take issue with the apparent attitude displayed by the use of the phrase "garden tool". Yes, it's accurate, but use of even such a euphemism implies a level of disregard and outright disrespect that, admittedly some, but certainly not all, such women deserve.

    If I've misinterpreted your intent, the fault is mine.

    [noparse]/[noparse]z

  15. #2436
    I like this approach. Something that involves a room, plenty of time, drinks and gifts works!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    This being the season of giving, . Pick a few items from her list, . Wrap 'them up, . Book a room, . Take her out, . Sprawl out across the bed with drinks, room service, and let her rip into her presents. Throw in a few sexy items of your own choosing as presents too, . Like condoms and lube.

    Don't forget to tie a red bow around your dick as one last present to open.

    Now, that is what I would have done. Have fun and good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape