Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12000

    Pink, Lilly and the Turtle

    Found myself in Framingham the other day with time and some funds which usually yields a similar course of action. Remember Pink on Hollis and was close by so went there as a walk in. Unfortunately, while I remembered the reviews saying the services and girls were good I failed to remember the upselling.

    At thin woman, Lilly (Perhaps Muddy's Lulu?) , greets me and must have been a looker about 15 years ago. Still decent and thin enough to stay. Opt for 30 mins and she has her hands on jr in less than 5 minutes. Flip in record time with jr at 110 %. Then the haggling starts. I finally offer $70 for a BBBJ after educating her on the going rates for over the hill Asian women dressed in Bebe shirts and sweats. She says my offer of $70 is not enough. Keep in mind that it is not that she won't blow me, she just won't for $70. I look down and jr has gone from 110% rock hard to complete Turtle, as in he has completely checked out. Decide I want nothing which she mistakenly assumes as I still want a $40 HJ. I explain that I want no ending and to finish the massage. She surprisingly does a nice job and gives complete time to earn her a $10 tip. While I understand that they can charge whatever their hearts desire I really don't understand her decision making here especially after explaining to me " I work for tips

  2. #11999

    Ninja

    Visited Ninja and drew Jennifer. Short, cute but with a big arse. The massage was very therapeutic, I asked for medium but if that was medium, I'd hate to see hard. She was basically kneeling on my entire back and legs. As it turns out, I needed it and I felt terrific afterwards. Not much of a tease and after the flip she went right to business but the Hr sucked. It seemed as if she had no idea how to handle "things". It was like she was trying to remove a tight cap from a ketchup bottle. I tried to coach her but she kept going back to the Heinz method. Finally after I was about to give up, the desired result occurred.

    No roaming, wasn't interested in that body, so I didn't even try.

    Looks. Cute enough.

    Body. 3.

    Massage. 8.

    HR. 3.

    Won't repeat with her.

  3. #11998

    Green Tea

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I googled search here everything cannot find green tea in south Boston and can someone please pm me angles new address, if amy is found even better.
    Here is the ad for Green Tea on Craigslist.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/3477775950.html

    Just a warning. The shower room is just a a shower. Not a table shower.

  4. #11997

    Pink Massage framingham

    Tried Pink Massage in framingham, maybe should put under Worcester, Anyway, was greeted by Lulu? Think that was her name, about 40, thin build. Massage was ok maybe a 6, soft touch fair but felt mechanical as was the hjhe. Will repeat if in the area. Did see a younger spinner type I'd like to test drive.

  5. #11996

    Rx

    RX sucked

    Went to RX as recommended, got Jaat$and, thick but kind of cute. 28. 5 for the half, awful oil rub I wanted soft touch. No extra or hint of extra. Stood and moved around the table in a way I could not even touch her ass. Tipped. 15. Saw a nice thin young spinner on the way out, just a touch of acnie but cute (anone know her or how to get her and what she does). Can someone tell me how this one got screwed up. Been doing AMPs for 5 years, never a problem. Hit this joint that has a decent rep and I feel like a bird soaked in an oil spill.

    Girl 7.

    Massage 0.

    Extra none.

    Would only go back for a sure thing, the thin one was hot.

  6. #11995
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood2  [View Original Post]
    Had another really enjoyable visit to Ninja in Quincy. This place consistently provides a very sensuous experience in a warm, friendly, clean atmosphere that is warm and welcoming and staffed by very caring masseuses.

    I was with Jennifer and she provided a full hour of time with no interruptions and I left very happy. 60/40 with no discussion whatsoever. I personally now rate this as the best and most reliable spot on the South Shore.
    I agree. Ninja is now my favorite place to visit on the south shore! All the post are very accurate

  7. #11994

    Main St.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried new places in Reading? 274 and 133 M. Street. Recently visited place Marry used to work at. She's no longer there. Forget the name of the provider I got, but not that memorable. 60 and hagggled for 60 tip for UTC top and a little bit on bottom.
    New to forum and posting. Very well done.

    Went to 274 twice. Saw 2 different girls. Very good massage, no real tease, but no hesitation on the flip. Took advantage of 50 special and tipped 50 keeping me on budget. Second time got her to expose top and bottom. Was probably there first time but easy OTC caught me by surprise. I'm not ready for more, but gut feeling more is available.

    Good luck.

  8. #11993

    Main st.

    Has anyone tried new places in Reading? 274 and 133 M. Street. Recently visited place Marry used to work at. She's no longer there. Forget the name of the provider I got, but not that memorable. 60 and hagggled for 60 tip for UTC top and a little bit on bottom.

  9. #11992
    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    If she did in fact pull her underwear aside, consider yourself lucky and ahead of the game so to speak, because she doesn't normally do that. Usually she's game for anything up top, but normally she doesn't allow much below. I've never heard of her ever doing full nude. I'm guessing the cost to get her fully nude, and everyone has a price no matter who they are, just wouldn't be worth it. That $$$ could be better spent on other things.
    My exp w / Penny is consistent w / aforementioned. I didn't go for the homerun as I was ill-prepared w / accessories. But she has nice breasts for sure and lots of fun.

  10. #11991
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmonger  [View Original Post]
    There was only one AMP at 595 Tremont, and that AMP is still there.
    OM.

    Still there and humming.) wink wink

  11. #11990
    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Green Tea was 595 Tremont, Boston near Mass Ave. I don't have the phone number or know if its still there.
    Green Tea is in the SE of Boston. On Tremont along "Restaurant Row" try 857-XXX-4650. Usually a 2 girl system. One from China, the other from Japan

  12. #11989

    595 Tremont

    There was only one AMP at 595 Tremont, and that AMP is still there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Green Tea was 595 Tremont, Boston near Mass Ave. I don't have the phone number or know if its still there.

  13. #11988

    Green Tea

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I googled search here everything cannot find green tea in south Boston and can someone please pm me angles new address, if amy is found even better.
    Green Tea was 595 Tremont, Boston near Mass Ave. I don't have the phone number or know if its still there.

  14. #11987
    Quote Originally Posted by Mertz G  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Angel in Quincy for the first time as well. I was happy with the massage. Tease was nice, and I was pleasantly surprised with her breasts, but I have to say her back walking left something to be desired. Penny at Green Tea in the South End is much better. She only pulled her shirt up and her bra down while I was there, and only pulled aside her underwear. Will she get completely nude with future visits? PM is ok for answer.

    Thank you.
    I googled search here everything cannot find green tea in south Boston and can someone please pm me angles new address, if amy is found even better.

  15. #11986
    Quote Originally Posted by Mertz G  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Angel in Quincy for the first time as well. I was happy with the massage. Tease was nice, and I was pleasantly surprised with her breasts, but I have to say her back walking left something to be desired. Penny at Green Tea in the South End is much better. She only pulled her shirt up and her bra down while I was there, and only pulled aside her underwear. Will she get completely nude with future visits? PM is ok for answer.

    Thank you.
    If she did in fact pull her underwear aside, consider yourself lucky and ahead of the game so to speak, because she doesn't normally do that. Usually she's game for anything up top, but normally she doesn't allow much below. I've never heard of her ever doing full nude. I'm guessing the cost to get her fully nude, and everyone has a price no matter who they are, just wouldn't be worth it. That $$$ could be better spent on other things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape