Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12639

    Brooklyn Park / Brooklyn / Curtis Bay a Ghost Town

    Last night, from sunset until about 10:00 there was hardly a soul to be seen. Ritchie Highway, including the notel, were as quiet as could be. Two unfamiliar faces were seen briefly on Pontiac. Fairhaven and Pennington were desolate. This pattern has become the norm on this loop lately. Has anyone seen or heard of which girls are making it out on the stroll these days?

  2. #12638

    Holly in CB

    Little Holly is open for business. As many know, she had a baby recently. The delivery was by C-section, so all the working parts are in original, excellent condition.

  3. #12637

    Not a lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Idon't mean to throw in the towell or do I. I don't know if it's the cold weather, my busy schedule, my budget, or if my conscience is catching up with me, I went searching both yesterday and today for nearly 2 hours each time and NOTHING, About a month Ago was my wife and I's aniversary and I felt so guilty for what I have done in my past. However the past couple days I've been craving to possibly go back out there. Obviously my luck was rusty the past couple days. I erased all but one contact from my phone after an hour and a half of seaching today I texted the One Contact I will not reveal her name for Her Protection and mine but She has been reported here and many of my Senior Mongers Probobly Know who I'm talking about. She first responded, asking me for a time and I told her within 10 Minutes I waited half an hour while still searching, at that point I was wasting more time decided to do More Christmas Shopping.

    Okay now folks I don't know exactly what to do? I sometimes feel as if I'm living a lie. The question is which life is the Lie?

    The loving husband and father that I am most of the time?

    Or.

    The Monger that goes picking up SW's while forgetting the kids and wife and wanting to score qith different typres W's for what my Wife won't do?

    This is why I think a little Hiatus might do me good. I'm not saying I'm qutting. Or am I maybe I'm Weening myself off or I'm still traumatized from THAT PERSON from last summer if you catch my drift.
    Its not a lie if she doesn't ask you if your a monger. Only if she asked then you are face with a decision. Now get out there and conquor wh o are e s like the great monger you are. I've been a monger since 15 and had gf and a wife and all but I'm a monger and I embrase my mongerism

  4. #12636

    Try as hard as you can

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Idon't mean to throw in the towell or do I. I don't know if it's the cold weather, my busy schedule, my budget, or if my conscience is catching up with me, I went searching both yesterday and today for nearly 2 hours each time and NOTHING, About a month Ago was my wife and I's aniversary and I felt so guilty for what I have done in my past. However the past couple days I've been craving to possibly go back out there. Obviously my luck was rusty the past couple days. I erased all but one contact from my phone after an hour and a half of seaching today I texted the One Contact I will not reveal her name for Her Protection and mine but She has been reported here and many of my Senior Mongers Probobly Know who I'm talking about. She first responded, asking me for a time and I told her within 10 Minutes I waited half an hour while still searching, at that point I was wasting more time decided to do More Christmas Shopping.

    Okay now folks I don't know exactly what to do? I sometimes feel as if I'm living a lie. The question is which life is the Lie?

    The loving husband and father that I am most of the time?

    Or.

    The Monger that goes picking up SW's while forgetting the kids and wife and wanting to score qith different typres W's for what my Wife won't do?

    This is why I think a little Hiatus might do me good. I'm not saying I'm qutting. Or am I maybe I'm Weening myself off or I'm still traumatized from THAT PERSON from last summer if you catch my drift.
    Oh Tundra. Its in your blood mate. Can't't shake it off. Just live with it and remember the key word. Moderation.

  5. #12635

    Ho ho ho!

    Hey there my fine fellow mongers!

    It is so good to be back in your fair city. I sure have missed my BMore strolls. I will be venturing out tomorrow in the cold streets of BMore to hopefullly catch up on some fine BMore SW's. I have a few digits from before but I want to hit the streets first to see who is out new and old!

  6. #12634

    Thundra's Hiatus

    Idon't mean to throw in the towell or do I. I don't know if it's the cold weather, my busy schedule, my budget, or if my conscience is catching up with me, I went searching both yesterday and today for nearly 2 hours each time and NOTHING, About a month Ago was my wife and I's aniversary and I felt so guilty for what I have done in my past. However the past couple days I've been craving to possibly go back out there. Obviously my luck was rusty the past couple days. I erased all but one contact from my phone after an hour and a half of seaching today I texted the One Contact I will not reveal her name for Her Protection and mine but She has been reported here and many of my Senior Mongers Probobly Know who I'm talking about. She first responded, asking me for a time and I told her within 10 Minutes I waited half an hour while still searching, at that point I was wasting more time decided to do More Christmas Shopping.

    Okay now folks I don't know exactly what to do? I sometimes feel as if I'm living a lie. The question is which life is the Lie?

    The loving husband and father that I am most of the time?

    Or.

    The Monger that goes picking up SW's while forgetting the kids and wife and wanting to score qith different typres W's for what my Wife won't do?

    This is why I think a little Hiatus might do me good. I'm not saying I'm qutting. Or am I maybe I'm Weening myself off or I'm still traumatized from THAT PERSON from last summer if you catch my drift.

  7. #12633
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Since I didn't get to spend any time with Noel this morning I cruised around and was about to give up when I saw Sherri near Wilkens and Pulaski. I have seen her around I think a very long time ago but never picked her up. She was very pleasant to talk to and seemed like a pretty nice person. She is also open for anything at all, and tries hard to be agreeable to anything. When we got settled in the only thing she asked was that I let her fix her makeup before the pictures. She is very good at head, and pays a ton of attention to the boys. She asked how I like it done, and then did exactly like I wanted. Sometimes fast, then slow, then just sucking without moving up and down. All in all a very good experience that I would definitely do again. She said she is getting a new phone plan and doesn't know the number yet, but took mine and said she will call me with it. As I said, she tells me she is open to anything that will help her make money. When she told me her age. 34, I was surprised because she doesn't look like it. I would have guessed late 20's. Pretty girl, very tall. The only drawback is a missing front tooth, but that doesn't affect her performance or her personality in the least. An all around nice girl, and fun to be with. Here are some of the pictures I took. More to follow.
    This looks a lot like a young lady I found near the circle. Hmm I would have sworn that she said her name was Erin. These ladies wouldn't change their names around would they? Anyway Erin was very pleasant and I had a nice deep BJWC, no rush at all and lots of attention to the boys. All for the standard price of admission.

  8. #12632

    Fake Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    We call her bolt on jen because of the fake boobs that are pierced with bar bells.

  9. #12631

    Bolt On Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer used to complain that her breasts were sore. Later after still complaining, told me it was more about only getting standard tuition.
    I know that she still can give milk after all that time of having a child but she stated to me not to long ago that she did not like them and wanted them taken out. But then in the same breath she liked to flaunt them and make sure that she is always were a tight shirt. Kinda defeats the purpose if you do not like them. I know that she is out there now again and working because she texted me about getting with her and doing something but I did not have the time nor the patience of dealing with her new attitude that she has right now.

  10. #12630

    Bolt-on Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    Jennifer used to complain that her breasts were sore. Later after still complaining, told me it was more about only getting standard tuition.

  11. #12629

    Crystal on Wilkens

    I picked up a WSW Crystal on the corner of Wilkins and S. Smallwood last Thursday night. I have lucked out with two very friendly and decent looking WSW s on the same night. Crystal is about 5' 7", kinda thin, brown reddish hair and pale skin. She said she does not do this often and just and needed money for Christmas presents for her kids. She told me she had three young sons but still had a nice body. Took her back to the notel and had a great time for only 40bones. Totally unhurried and did not take the money until we were finished. She has a roommate named April (I think) that she often brings on dates for girl-girl action. Crystal is bi-sexual all the way. When I dropped her off in front of her flat she told me to wait so she could introduce me to her friend. She looked very good tall, thin and young. She seemed very friendly too. I will repeat with Crystal and may opt for the package deal.

  12. #12628
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitt  [View Original Post]
    Weird. I saw her the other day. We had a good couple hours. She hasn't text me since. I think she send the messages to guys she hasn't seen recently, spread the love so to speak. She just usually sends me one message a day, and she never sounds desperate. Be nice to her, guys. She really seemed to appreciate the flavored condoms.
    .

    She sends out mass texts and waits for someone to bite

  13. #12627
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    She has little metal bolts through her nipples. Bolts being a screw and a nut.

  14. #12626

    Sex machine, that is

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what Bolt on means? I have rtf but still can't figure it out
    Bolt-on especially British English.

    Bolt-on part / component / extrasomething that is connected to the outside of a machine after it has been made, and is then part of the machine

  15. #12625
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    The reason that people left her alone is because she got full of herself, calling people desperate and mad when they can't get to her. Calling and txting them over and over after they said not today, and each message gets worse and worse like they owe her something. On top of that when some people do come through she stands them up. She's a good provider but she has lost status with her actions. Sorry can't fel bad when you did it to yourself
    Weird. I saw her the other day. We had a good couple hours. She hasn't text me since. I think she send the messages to guys she hasn't seen recently, spread the love so to speak. She just usually sends me one message a day, and she never sounds desperate. Be nice to her, guys. She really seemed to appreciate the flavored condoms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape