Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,546 to 31,560 of 43545
-
12-23-12 08:08 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 922Pink, Lilly and the Turtle
Found myself in Framingham the other day with time and some funds which usually yields a similar course of action. Remember Pink on Hollis and was close by so went there as a walk in. Unfortunately, while I remembered the reviews saying the services and girls were good I failed to remember the upselling.
At thin woman, Lilly (Perhaps Muddy's Lulu?) , greets me and must have been a looker about 15 years ago. Still decent and thin enough to stay. Opt for 30 mins and she has her hands on jr in less than 5 minutes. Flip in record time with jr at 110 %. Then the haggling starts. I finally offer $70 for a BBBJ after educating her on the going rates for over the hill Asian women dressed in Bebe shirts and sweats. She says my offer of $70 is not enough. Keep in mind that it is not that she won't blow me, she just won't for $70. I look down and jr has gone from 110% rock hard to complete Turtle, as in he has completely checked out. Decide I want nothing which she mistakenly assumes as I still want a $40 HJ. I explain that I want no ending and to finish the massage. She surprisingly does a nice job and gives complete time to earn her a $10 tip. While I understand that they can charge whatever their hearts desire I really don't understand her decision making here especially after explaining to me " I work for tips
-
12-23-12 06:16 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 135Ninja
Visited Ninja and drew Jennifer. Short, cute but with a big arse. The massage was very therapeutic, I asked for medium but if that was medium, I'd hate to see hard. She was basically kneeling on my entire back and legs. As it turns out, I needed it and I felt terrific afterwards. Not much of a tease and after the flip she went right to business but the Hr sucked. It seemed as if she had no idea how to handle "things". It was like she was trying to remove a tight cap from a ketchup bottle. I tried to coach her but she kept going back to the Heinz method. Finally after I was about to give up, the desired result occurred.
No roaming, wasn't interested in that body, so I didn't even try.
Looks. Cute enough.
Body. 3.
Massage. 8.
HR. 3.
Won't repeat with her.
-
12-22-12 17:20 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 159Green Tea
Here is the ad for Green Tea on Craigslist.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/3477775950.html
Just a warning. The shower room is just a a shower. Not a table shower.
-
12-22-12 17:10 #11997Senior Member

Posts: 81Pink Massage framingham
Tried Pink Massage in framingham, maybe should put under Worcester, Anyway, was greeted by Lulu? Think that was her name, about 40, thin build. Massage was ok maybe a 6, soft touch fair but felt mechanical as was the hjhe. Will repeat if in the area. Did see a younger spinner type I'd like to test drive.
-
12-22-12 15:16 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 2121Rx
RX sucked
Went to RX as recommended, got Jaat$and, thick but kind of cute. 28. 5 for the half, awful oil rub I wanted soft touch. No extra or hint of extra. Stood and moved around the table in a way I could not even touch her ass. Tipped. 15. Saw a nice thin young spinner on the way out, just a touch of acnie but cute (anone know her or how to get her and what she does). Can someone tell me how this one got screwed up. Been doing AMPs for 5 years, never a problem. Hit this joint that has a decent rep and I feel like a bird soaked in an oil spill.
Girl 7.
Massage 0.
Extra none.
Would only go back for a sure thing, the thin one was hot.
-
12-22-12 15:00 #11995Regular Member

Posts: 5I agree. Ninja is now my favorite place to visit on the south shore! All the post are very accurate
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 10:13 #11994Regular Member

Posts: 9Main St.
New to forum and posting. Very well done.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
Went to 274 twice. Saw 2 different girls. Very good massage, no real tease, but no hesitation on the flip. Took advantage of 50 special and tipped 50 keeping me on budget. Second time got her to expose top and bottom. Was probably there first time but easy OTC caught me by surprise. I'm not ready for more, but gut feeling more is available.
Good luck.
-
12-21-12 21:23 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 537Main st.
Has anyone tried new places in Reading? 274 and 133 M. Street. Recently visited place Marry used to work at. She's no longer there. Forget the name of the provider I got, but not that memorable. 60 and hagggled for 60 tip for UTC top and a little bit on bottom.
-
12-21-12 21:22 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 396My exp w / Penny is consistent w / aforementioned. I didn't go for the homerun as I was ill-prepared w / accessories. But she has nice breasts for sure and lots of fun.
Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 21:19 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 396OM.
Originally Posted by Oldmonger
[View Original Post]
Still there and humming.) wink wink
-
12-21-12 21:18 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 396Green Tea is in the SE of Boston. On Tremont along "Restaurant Row" try 857-XXX-4650. Usually a 2 girl system. One from China, the other from Japan
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 19:19 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 558595 Tremont
There was only one AMP at 595 Tremont, and that AMP is still there.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 19:03 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 662Green Tea
Green Tea was 595 Tremont, Boston near Mass Ave. I don't have the phone number or know if its still there.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 12:55 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 2121I googled search here everything cannot find green tea in south Boston and can someone please pm me angles new address, if amy is found even better.
Originally Posted by Mertz G
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 09:56 #11986Senior Member

Posts: 211If she did in fact pull her underwear aside, consider yourself lucky and ahead of the game so to speak, because she doesn't normally do that. Usually she's game for anything up top, but normally she doesn't allow much below. I've never heard of her ever doing full nude. I'm guessing the cost to get her fully nude, and everyone has a price no matter who they are, just wouldn't be worth it. That $$$ could be better spent on other things.
Originally Posted by Mertz G
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






