Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 3909
-
12-21-12 12:37 #249Senior Member

Posts: 115Billerica
Yes, I suspected as such, just wanted to make sure we were speaking of the same person.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-21-12 12:30 #248Senior Member

Posts: 108Billerica
Go to Chelmsford on 110 ask for Bebe. A fun girl
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-12 11:43 #247Senior Member

Posts: 270Billerica massage
There was an ongoing discussion regarding this provider a few months ago. Seems she was very accommodating at one point, but since moving her operation to Billerica she mysteriously became totally legit (as in no extras). Has anyone heard or experienced something different recently?
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 15:35 #246Senior Member

Posts: 28Master saw Jenna, oh, about a year ago. She doesn't live up to the photos that she will send, but does seem to enjoy herself (ah but that is true of anyone lucky enough to sample Master's skills!). Breath didn't taste too good either. You'll see her close to RT 3 / Billerica.
Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-12 22:17 #245Senior Member

Posts: 1253Stephine in Chelsea
Http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3471020127.html
Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs
[View Original Post]
TREAT YOUR SELF TO A RELAXING MASSAGE&10047; &10048; &10047;
LEAVING YOUR WORRIES BEHIND YOU HAVE EARNED I!
PAMPER YOURSELF TODAY WITH A UNIQUE MASSAGE IT BY ME!
COMFORTABLE, CLEAN & PRIVATE PLACE.
SHOWER is AVAILABLE.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
PLEASE CALL 857 258-9948
PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON PROPERTY
-
12-12-12 21:58 #244Banned Member

Posts: 1004Not the right Stefani?
RB,
Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs
[View Original Post]
I don. T think this I the Stefani you are looking for. I took a look on CL and did not see her post but I don't think this is the Stephanie discussed here. The pics are not the one I know from Chelsea.
-
12-12-12 16:47 #243Senior Member

Posts: 67Reason I was unable to find Steph
First, thanks to the warmhearted Gentlemen who PMed me.
I searched in CL therapeutic for "Brazilian"
The reason I couldn't find Steph is because at the end of her posting "Brazilian" has some weird ascii character after the ending 'N' in Brazilian.
I did get a hit here: thought it was her.
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3473866370.html This ones in Peabody.
Anywho, I hope to pay both a visit in the near future.
Thanks again.
-RB.
Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 17:48 #242Senior Member

Posts: 67Steph in Chelsea info
Gentlemen.
Can one of you please PM me with contact info?
Will return the favor.Thanks
-
12-09-12 10:15 #241Senior Member

Posts: 62Everett girls
There's a couple girls that post in the CL-CE section and say they're from Everett, offering 1 or 2 girl BJs. Their posts usually get flagged because they post their number in either the subject or the ad (ending in 5213), but they are real. Texted back and forth with one of them and lined up a visit for one afternoon last week. Parked down the street and walked to the back of the house where she told me to. Texting the entire time, no call made. She said her and her friend are 5'5" and 5'4", brunette and blonde, and 135 and 145lbs. I only saw the brunette, met me behind the multi-family house, and she is older and not attractive. Figured I had driven there, what's the harm in a quickie? Followed her inside and she led me downstairs, stating her roommate just got back with her child, so inside the apartment wasn't an option. Led me down to a dark, dingy, small unfinished basement. There was a chair and a small carpet square on the ground. Not what I was expecting. Dropped trou' and she went to work. Decent BBBJCIM, quote $.8, paid $.6. Will not repeat. For $.6+tip we can at least get an average massage and a HJ, rather than a BJ in a basement where I felt like I could've caught tetanus if I touched anything.
YMMV ie: seeing both women inside the apt, rather than the dungeon. But, not worth it IMHO
-
12-08-12 12:45 #240Senior Member

Posts: 41Stephanie in Chelsea
I stopped by for another visit as they get better every time. The usual start, see other posts, then I got her laying back on the table. I had full roam downstairs and to her big breasts while she was blowing me. I dropped the load in her mouth and on her chest while standing over her.
I will repeat. 120.00 for 45 min
-
12-08-12 00:52 #239Forum Advertiser

Posts: 66She applied for a job with me a few weeks ago. I never actually met up with her because she changed her mind when she found out the job may involve anything more than a non-sexual massage or dancing.
Originally Posted by Davio
[View Original Post]
Xoxo
Nyx
-
12-07-12 21:31 #238Senior Member

Posts: 446Sounds like she's just concerned about personal / bodily safety that's all. Ok with working with "protection" of club bouncers or mamasans / papasans, but not going to do incall etc.
Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 16:22 #237Senior Member

Posts: 211Aisha's not a common name so it may indeed be her. Both Davio and Ccup2 confirm that there are no extras what so ever, which is most unfortunate seeing she appears to be very pretty.
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 14:21 #236Senior Member

Posts: 1417Madison ave newtonville
U will get nothing extra.
Originally Posted by Davio
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 13:06 #235Senior Member

Posts: 25Jenna pic
Recent pic










Reply With Quote






