Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,576 to 31,590 of 43543
-
12-18-12 12:57 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 233I seen her as-well about Two years ago. Small apt. Hated parking my truck on that street. Lets you pick outfit. She made a call to a guy in the next room to say she was ok with me. I didn't like the guy in the next room walls where paper thin. As for the massage just ok nothing special. She did try to upsell for topless. Ending was ok. But I think it was 150 for the hour. Not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
Rac
-
12-18-12 10:07 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 166278 centre st quincy
Stay away totaly legit, they tease a little, just so they can tell you they don't do that. Avoid
Originally Posted by LB Prowl
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 23:44 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 787Nancy Again
I've seen Nancy twice. So far as I know, it's HR only. She's in her 30s (maybe 40s) , the pics are accurate, and she wears lingerie well. She's nice enough, but IMHO her full hour rate is a bit on the high side all things considered.
Originally Posted by Der Monger
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 23:09 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 465Ww
Still there. Still advertising. Jessica's gone.
Ad from CL.
Chinese Body Work (Waltham) (waltham)
We are offering body treatments.
Asian Body Work
Reflxology.
Hot Stone.
$60 / hour.
TEL:857-383-7118.
Main ST waltham 02451 MA.
Originally Posted by Moogaar1
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 23:00 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 133Waltham Wellness
Hello Gentlemen,
I haven't been to WW in awhile. I've heard through the grapevine that it's gone but I was hoping someone could confirm / deny this.
Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
Thanks,
Moogaar1
-
12-17-12 22:40 #11963Senior Member

Posts: 396Julia
PH72 (the cup)
Originally Posted by Puckhead72
[View Original Post]
YES, that was Julia who used to work w / Irene and that was Amy on the couch. I know them well.) You got the standard treatment. It is consistent.
-jb
-
12-17-12 22:34 #11962Senior Member

Posts: 396Hoobyists
You will enjoy nancy. She used to be out of southie and likes to model lingerie as she has many outfits and a nice bod to demo them. You will leave happy but not much more. The other lady in dawchester is str8. Don't think you will leave happy assuming you're the type of guy that I am.)
Originally Posted by Ruggerz66
[View Original Post]
-jb
-
12-17-12 22:31 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 92Nancy
I've seen her a few times. I enjoy her company well enough and she does do a really nice HR. Maybe like anyone, if you get to know her and she likes you, anything is possible as far as extras, but definitely not right out of the gate. She and I have fun but I don't want FS so I don't even inquire.
Originally Posted by Dick Pischard
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 22:30 #11960Senior Member

Posts: 396Jolin
LB,
Originally Posted by LB Prowl
[View Original Post]
Which location? If in Boston try Tokyo when you are game for a hot exciting time while "playing for the other team". It will be a memorable experience for sure. An unbelievable body! Very nice gal as well. Treat her well.
-jb
-
12-17-12 21:33 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 922No worries
Ad:
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
Nee How Bodyworks
Date: 2012-12-17, 11:07AM EST.
Reply to this post znmcp-3484216013@serv.craigslist.org[? ]
Nice Asian Bodyworks Spa. New comfortable office.
Address: 24 Myrtle St,
It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.
PostingID:3484216013
-
12-17-12 21:27 #11958Senior Member

Posts: 465Nee how, usually written ni hao or ni hao ma, is the Chinese way of asking 'How are you? '.
Oh shit. You wanted that in a PM. Sorry!
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 20:00 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 178Ohhhhh yesssss. The ole cock worshiper (love that!) I've never known asian's to do this (mostly latino's) , is this girl asain?
Originally Posted by Dick Pischard
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 18:18 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 922Myrtle
Looking for current intel on Nee How. PM only please.
Thanks,
PwH
-
12-17-12 18:11 #11955Senior Member

Posts: 213Nancy
She is not a real masseuse. I saw her last year when she was in Southie. She is very nice, has some years on her, has some nice lingerie as stated, a big talker and HR is what's on the menu. I enjoyed myself. She does like a cock worship thing that was a turn on. I didn't repeat because she disappeared. I may try her again.
Dick.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 16:12 #11954Senior Member

Posts: 30Jolin
Had an appointment there last week with Ally. She was cute, but as much as I tried there didn't seem to be anything additional on the menu. Massage was decent.
Anyone have a more positive experience there?
LB










Reply With Quote






