Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 12114
-
12-17-12 21:39 #1959Banned Member

Posts: 123812-17-12 end of week. Next posts in MIA section
LOL allow me to explain to points 1 2 3 listed as 1-3 same with 4-6. So BUllet 1-, bullet 2- etc.
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
CCCP = old word for russia =D so I was on a Russian dating site. All my boys are after me to shoot myself in the foot and get married. And well nothing like a good commie meat. As we men always want what we can't have. I've controlled my SARS (yellow fever aka only date asian girls get it). So its under control for now.
Re-deployment = go for another round of meeting MILW. Finest pros.
I think that about sums up that post. My ex always said I talk too much at tangents.
So I'm bidding MILW. A short farewell till 9th I hope. All the jaws and neck hurting should be still at peak I hope now that you all are getting more grub over holidays to shoot out w / fine home cookings. =D.
Met our good man's Katie again. Did our small deed in a parking lot as did not have enough $.
D of SH out.
-
12-17-12 19:57 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 277Both, And
I actually think most everyone are pretty much on the same page. I think it's BOTH. Most readers enjoy and appreciate his posts AND have a hard time understanding exactly what he's saying. In my original post, I wasn't being critical of HIM as much as confessing, hopefully in a humorous way, that I usually don't know what the hell he is talking about. As far as I knew at the time, I was the only one. But it's all good. I usually get a laugh out of reading his stuff and can usually decipher generally whether the girl was a positive or negative experience.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
I certainly appreciate his sharing information and posting pictures. I have no problem with him being an MVP candidate. I think there are several posters who add a LOT to this forum. D of SH is one of the best. (See, there is a perfect example. I would consider him being an MVP candidate even though I have absolutely no clue what "D of SH" even means).
-
12-17-12 16:11 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 74Mvp
I couldn't agree more! Count my vote too!
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 14:12 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 763"I am glad I am not alone. I was thinking I was missing some secret code shared by all but I guess I am in the same boat as many others. I do give him credit for the many posts, I just wish I knew what they were about. No offense intended."
[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 13:20 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 515You are so right.
Here goes nothing. I love to ride trains, but if the train doesn't stop at my stop I really can't enjoy the ride. So my point, if I cannot enjoy the writing, or learn about facts that can help my search for the perfect lay, than what's the point. All I am asking is write so I can read and understand. Call me Ishmal.
QUOTE=Lonelyguy128; 1625481]Those of you can criticize his writing style, but I nominate D of SH for most valuable poster of 2012. I don't understand all of his writings either, but he has posted more reports and pics than anyone else I can think of. And he shares his information. MVP, MVP, MVP![/QUOTE]
-
12-17-12 11:14 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 2814LOL! I was going to ask him the same thing.
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-12 10:04 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 1434MVP (Most valuable poster)
Those of you can criticize his writing style, but I nominate D of SH for most valuable poster of 2012. I don't understand all of his writings either, but he has posted more reports and pics than anyone else I can think of. And he shares his information. MVP, MVP, MVP!
-
12-17-12 09:15 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 515MIT Grad.
I feel so much better. I may be educated, but I have no idea what you are talking about ever. And so do others now I know. White in English so the normal person can understand. I am trying to figure out what language you write in. Sorry don't know.
QUOTE=DarkRaijin; 1625022]Ran into Maggie again. Has I kept having sleepless dreams of her and I sqached my tool against my matress thinking of her. So I call her before lunch and meet her at her place. I was lead to a room outside had tons of cans. Was said to keep it down and out came little Nico. Which was give 6 options.
1-3 hard, soft med sucksion.
4-6 play with balls, deep throat, sloppy.
"Yes" to all like CCCP girls lmfa0. Its like yes what princess. Or your fav. Cheap land h00ker thai is a good option or a them dep qua viet girl is a very good alternative =) sex slaves of Chinese just as Chinese were of Jpns. Opps side tracking into history.
Its late evening and I'm ready for re-deployment. D-of-SH out.
Maggie always gives a great good bye. Not sure who gives it better Chella or Maggie =D[/QUOTE]
-
12-17-12 02:34 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 436LOL I thought I was the only one that don't know what he's talking about most of the time. But I do appreciate the posts.
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-12 23:14 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 277DR,
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
I enjoy your posts. Do you happen to have a glossary so I can understand the other 90% of them? .
-
12-16-12 23:11 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 277Kyla / Chella
This is the famous Chella. I've still yet to run into anyone better. The good thing about her is that there is no "if" as to whether she is going to be really good. I caught her Saturday morning. She was literally staggering down 6th street towards Lincoln. I was about 2 blocks away and, believe it or not, I thought it might be her by the stagger. She normally works GF, so I wonder if she even would have made it all the way to GF. I turned around and picked her up. She fell asleep 4 or 5 times. It was about 7:45 Saturday morning. Drove her to a gas station, she picked something up (probably cigarettes) and then dropped her off. As usual, between falling asleep, she was pretty cool. She's a sweet girl.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-12 22:16 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 370I think I met her last week, although I thought she said Kylie. Picked her up around GF & 7th and drove to a parking lot. I offered 20 for a BBBJ and she said "If I'm really, really good, can I get 30?" She was really, really good and got 30.
Originally Posted by Anduril770
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-12 21:40 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 763"You met the famous Chella. She must have been in a Kyla mood when you met her."
Originally Posted by Anduril770
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-12 19:57 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 72Kyla
Met her on GF last night. Slender, long hair brunette. 30 for BBBJCIM spit. Spent another 8 at Taco Bell. She was hungry and dozing off. Had scabs on her nose, otherwise was OK looking for SW. Have digits.
-
12-16-12 19:20 #1945Banned Member

Posts: 123812-16-12 mid-day deployment
Ran into Maggie again. Has I kept having sleepless dreams of her and I sqached my tool against my matress thinking of her . So I call her before lunch and meet her at her place. I was lead to a room outside had tons of cans. Was said to keep it down and out came little Nico. Which was give 6 options.
1-3 hard, soft med sucksion.
4-6 play with balls, deep throat, sloppy.
"Yes" to all like CCCP girls lmfa0. Its like yes what princess. Or your fav. Cheap land h00ker thai is a good option or a them dep qua viet girl is a very good alternative =) sex slaves of Chinese just as Chinese were of Jpns. Opps side tracking into history.
Its late evening and I'm ready for re-deployment. D-of-SH out.
Maggie always gives a great good bye. Not sure who gives it better Chella or Maggie =D










Reply With Quote






