Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,916 to 48,930 of 61465
-
12-15-12 09:15 #12550Senior Member

Posts: 229I've been with her quite a lot of times. I have to say she's amazing. Gives an amazing blowjob and gives amazing full service. She just always seems so tight and wet. Most of our dates take place in the back seat of my SUV, with her starting me off with a BBBJ then, when I'm nice and hard riding me reverse cowgirl and I have to say, she's amazing at riding. She really knows how to work it. Like a porn star. Probably why I'm so addicted to her and keep going back. Not to mention she's smokin' hot.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-12 08:05 #12549

Posts: 540!
Yes, that is what I stated. The girl I know as Jen was pregnant, and good at hiding it.
Originally Posted by Saltydawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-12 06:52 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 319I believe that you are correct on the Senior Status and LE. It is not like they do not have the time or the man power to get senior status by posting on the site. You have many that think this is not possible or they will not take the time to do so but when you look at what they are trying to do, it seems simple enough for them to do this without much effort or resources. Sharing a few log ins with a couple of them and them also having knowledge of the neighborhood that these girls hang out at, it would be pretty easy. Hell most of these LE are probably have been taking services from these same ladies in exchange for not being arrested. That is not that far fetched to think about because LE are busted for doing that all the time. With just a few guys they can make up enough to have status on any site that is like this one. Buster Hymen has brought up a point that just sharing with certain people that you know is probably the best at this time. Some reports do not make much sense and you can tell mostly by the way that they read. I just repeat be careful.
Originally Posted by Buster Hymen
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-12 04:57 #12547Senior Member

Posts: 319Jen
Are you talking about Bolt On Jen, the one with the very large fake boobs, with a very cute face and all business MasonM. If that is the person that you are speaking of then that is the one from Brooklyn C / B area. She cleaned up a while back but has been known to come back to the area to get money and then return to Pasadena.
Originally Posted by Saltydawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-12 02:07 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 88"Jen", cont'd.
Ok, so you're sure it's a different girl? Can you give us a description of the "Jen" to which you refer? The one that our colleagues posted photos of is definitely the "Jen" I encountered on Balto St. And she's sufficiently above average that it would be useful to be able to differentiate between the two. When I'm in town I generally restrict my prowl to the Block and surrounding environs so I really doubt I'd have any clue how to find her in Brooklyn. As I mentioned, I have digits for her and will see about using them when I next come down to Balto. Will report my findings accordingly.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
In my experience of prowling in downtown Balto, it is rare to run across a WSW of this quality. Different story with the sistas who run the gamut in quality, mos def.
-
12-15-12 00:13 #12545Regular Member

Posts: 10Tonight
Wilkens and Ramsay st had LE crawling all over the place tonight. One intersection on ramsay looked to be about 5 of them parked on the side street but I wasn't going to stick around to figure out why.
-
12-14-12 22:59 #12544Senior Member

Posts: 2419Nicole
I've seen her one time since she's been back (October?) not for long. Just talked a little bit, then moved on.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
Hope she'll be alright, I hear she may be pregnant. At least thats a bullet I dodged;
Peace.
-
12-14-12 22:50 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 1475Visit Report
I just got back home to San Diego, spent a few days in your fine city this week. I was pretty busy with customer meetings and dinners, so I had little time to cruise, but must say that the time I had on the street was a waste. I didn't see anything worth picking up, and there was so much LE out and about that I would have had to seen a really fine catch to make it worthwhile to try to dodge the LE.
By the way, there were some posts earlier this week about LE on this board. Without trying to create paranoia, I would like to add that I see some really stupid assumptions made by participants on these forums all over the US. There are a lot of guys that think that Senior status has some sort of insurance that you are not LE, and freely trade info to any Senior member. You all must realize that there are Senior members on this board in most cities that are vice squad. I know of one in particular in our city, (I will not divulge exactly how I know; let's just say I have some inside info). After I found this out, when I reviewed all the seniors posts it was evident to those that really know the girls and the area that this particular poster was LE. I don't know anything about the members here in Baltimore, but it would be wise to not share potentially incriminating info to someone else simply based upon forum status.
I am just astounded by the horrific waste of tax dollars spent in chasing prostitution. Just because there are laws against it do not justify the exhorbitant waste of effort to stop it.
-
12-14-12 21:36 #12542

Posts: 540Different Jen
Thanks for referring me to pics. The Jen I was referring to is not the person in the reports you mention. But she also lurks with homeboys on Commerce and Baltimore.
Originally Posted by Saltydawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-12 18:39 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 88Jen, con't.
Having tried her number earlier today, I actually just got a return call from a woman purporting to be and sounding like Jen. FYI, her number will not take calls from blocked numbers.
I've just read the posts in the "rip-off" section and she does, indeed, appear to be a bit dodgy. All of which isn't to say that if you can get her one-on-one on your own turf and without any liquid assets within reach, then she might just measure up to the actual street hoe stereotype. But, as always, caveat emptor!
-
12-14-12 18:37 #12540Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 78Quick Trip Around Loop
Both last night and today I went for a quick drive down W / W and eventually into Brooklyn. I noticed several girls during the drive but none I wanted to pick up. The strange thing was that three of the girls were carrying rather large backpacks, including those in the middle of the night. One very skinny girl ran up toward a LEO who had pulled over last night, ran to him near Wilkins and Polaski. Not sure why. All that was on the W / W loop, not in Brooklyn.
I did pick up a LEO driving through Brooklyn (Patapsco) who was trying to be discrete a few cars back. I obeyed the traffic laws and didn't make any turns off the main road. Eventually he found more interesting prospects I guess. I saw no girls either today or last night in Brooklyn. I also noticed many many LEO's out last night and today for whatever reason. I purchased a cellular phone so that I can perhaps call an escort instead of this endeavor. Stay safe.
-
12-14-12 18:20 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 88Recent attempts at her number just go to voice mail.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
But, just to be sure, are we talking about the same girl, Jessie (aka Jen, Jessica) pictured by Laxman #2 and Tbroi2 in their posts a few days back?
So what is her scam about, exactly. Just want to be prepared if I run into her again in the near future when I return to Balto. She's certainly getting "mixed" reviews on here in the last 24 hrs. Apparently she divides her streetwalking between Brooklyn and Baltimore Street downtown.
-
12-14-12 17:47 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 978I have dated her before and she was prettygood, but I have better available right now with working phone
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-12 16:06 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 677Jessica
Interesting. Apparently she got herself into a bad situation. This would explain why she blew up my phone with appeals to see me right away. I told her I was out of town and she wanted me to send her funds via Western Union. Yeah, right! Too bad as she could have been a good one.
Originally Posted by Kenosha Kid
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-12 14:59 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 229So why didn't you pick her up?
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





