Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 19139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4904

    Terri on Gratiot

    Cruised Gratiot and 8 Sat eve around 9 PM. Saw one WSW near the Little Ceasars, cute face but looked very slim (no hips). Drove down side street and ran across Terri whom I've dated before. So I scooped and we found a spot. Terri is a older WSW 40ish. 5'4 Blonde, around 150 lbs with nice big a$$. Usually gives a good BJ when not drunk, a self proclaimed alcholoic. Yes she had been drinking and was close to drunk. Went for a BBBJCIM for. 20. Was going well until I put my hand on the top of her head and directed her deeper. She didn't complain and kept going so I thought everything was cool. I could hear choking sounds and it sounded like she was about to throw up. I removed hand and she came up got her breath and went at it again. It took awhile for me but she keep going and making those choking sounds. Then she jumps up and says she just wet her pants trying not to throw up and asking me why did I do that to her. Started saying how all guys just want what they want and didn't care about anybody else. She stated it my fault that she wet her pants because I guided her too deep. Anyway I was too much into it to let her go without finishing which is what I think she wanted. I let her finsh her rant and guided her to finish what she started and she did. Said it was going to cost her. 5 to get another pair of pants from her friends house (dope house). Dropped her off and gave her the. 5. She wanted to take my number and put it in her phone, I said no thanks give me your cell number and she stated she had just picked up 3 cell phones that day (probably stole them) and she didn't know the number of the one she had in her hand. I actually enjoyed the BJ except for the drama. Will not repeat anymore.

  2. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to share, but I just can't help but give you guys a peek. Just one of many, and she looked real good on this occasion.

    Attachment 218845
    Damn michigandl nice ass shot! I guess I'm going unicorn hunting again. Did you buy that for her or she had that in her wardrobe?

  3. #4902

    Heather from the Triangle

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Was actually cruising home Legitimately the other night down Chene and spotted Mimi Scooped her up and after the check cleared she showed me her full C's NASW about 5'7" 150lbs 33 years old a little thick around the waist but not bad. Started out with decent BBBJ for Jackson but I just couldn't get into it. She was attractive had a great personality and tried her best but it just didn't work out for me on this one. I would probably repeat with more time and a better spot to go! So again heading home I passed through the Triangle and spotted a skinny Blonde and hesitated but just couldn't resist my urges. After she jumped in turns out it was Heather. She instantly wanted Grant to be her friend but I told her she's more like a Jackson type friend if that and if she was not in the mood I could drop her back at the spot I scooped her! She reluctantly agreed but on the way kept telling me how much better she had become with her service by working through her BP ad. I told her She could have Hamilton and Lincoln if she did a BJ the way I like it! To my surprise she did the best slow DTBBBJ2CIM she has probably ever done and never spilled a drop! I gladly gave her the agreed upon amount and dropped her back off! Probably just a fluke but I may consider a repeat if the situation calls for it.
    I thought I posted about a heather from the triangle, but could not locate my post. I got these pics from another posting of a Heather. Is this the one? What did she think, because she on BP, she is worth a Grant! I never seen her on BP, anyone else? If so, what name does she go by and add a link if you could.

    I seen her in the past and made the mistake and went to the victory and after her rushing with a not so great BBBJ and FS, its was dark by the time I was leaving and I was lucky to get out of the parking lot without being car jacked or worse. Won't do that again.

    Throtbngr, if this is her, and she still looks the same, would you PM me her digits. I last I had was xxx-xxx-1772. If she has gotten better, maybe I would come out of my current retirement of SWs.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0190.jpg
Views:	1817
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	218941

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0194.jpg
Views:	1577
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	218942

  4. #4901
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be some sort of cryptically written message and/or veiled warning.

    Please do not post cryptic messages, and specifically messages that could be construed as veiled warnings, in the forum.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. I read this several times and am a native english speaker, the post was simply without meaning.

  5. #4900
    I might be around the Fort and Mi Ave area tomorrow and was wondering if any one had any any recommendations. Because I'm not a senior member I'm not looking I won't ask for digits but a basic description and maybe a name would be great. I just want to avoid scooping a tgirl like the last time. PM me if you know someone for me to look for.

    Thanks and stay safe!

  6. #4899

    Fatima

    I'm heading up that way tonight, if anyone would be so kind to send me Fatima number it would be much appreciated.

    Thank you in advance.

  7. #4898

    Fatima

    Had a few minutes so I shared a dream with Fatima. She is awesome!

  8. #4897

    A eventful drive

    Was out for a bit last night, saw alot of crime and very little SW's. I saw someone get shot, I saw a house get firebombed, and a fatal accident. Crazy night, very little out, saw judy, asw, but she was gone by the time I swooped back. Things are crazy out there, be careful. This was all in the ave / fort area within a time span of a hr.

  9. #4896

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to share, but I just can't help but give you guys a peek. Just one of many, and she looked real good on this occasion.

    Attachment 218845
    My God that is one Sexy Lady. I may have to try to meet up with this little doll. She knows how to be Sexy. Once again thank you for the pics!

  10. #4895

    Lesson Learnt

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Unless they are filming Cops and the cameras are rolling, NEVER play hardball with a inner city LEO.
    I agree with you, It was my lucky day that the LEO let me go. I have learned my lesson. Just be polite and cooperate. However, SW is not in my "to do" list at all. It was only because of one particular person which I deleted from my list. So now it is restricted to BP and MP.

    Thanks.

    Ber safe out there!

  11. #4894

    Nice

    New to this site, wondering where's the best day time area for saw that smoke.

  12. #4893

    Crystal triangle

    Today while picking up some weed, I had a car at a stoplight honk its horn and waiving at me so I pulled into a gas station to see who it was. Turns out to be Crystal from the triangle. Kind of a mixed girl. I think she's been described on this forum as hawaiian. Anyways she used to be a dime about four years ago. Like arm candy in the real world. Anyways, now she has put on weight and has bad acne. She was desperate for a date and I had other business to tend to. There also was a group of three young ones outside the victory walking. Anyone out today to see these girls? They looked pretty promising from a distance.

    Two days ago picked up molly around the triangle. Just a regular looking girl. Not super hot, not super ugly. Can't really give a good description as she was just an average girl and it was dark. Spinner body I believe, but she was bundled up as it was freezing out. Said she was from Monroe originally. Nice girl. 20 for CBJ. Good effort, good result. Never heard of molly on this board, not that I remember at least.

  13. #4892

    Thursday on the "R"

    Well, was on the "R" around 2 pm looking for the ONE. Saw two WSWs just south of 8 mile. They were 1-2 on the walker scale. No go! Then south of 7 mile saw two more but only one with brown hair was even possible choice. But was looking for the ONE. I never found her. I am getting a go phone so I can call her. Hope the number I have is good.

    Hit fort street and saw nothing. No LE in either area.

    Peace.

  14. #4891

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy the pictures
    Yes this is one Beautiful Lady. So Sexy!

  15. #4890

    Re: thugs with badges

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I think I agree. A friend started out his leo career in the D. He's told me that they beat the snot out of people quite often. Pretty much as soon as they started talking back. You know, like suburban white kids would do. Have you ever noticed what young guys usually do when they get pulled over? They shut the hell up and get their hands in the air! (Or run.)
    In all fairness. Those cops in the D, and the border areas are doing one hell of a dangerous job. They don't know whether the monger they pull over is just a horny guy, or a horny guy with warrants and a 12 gauge. I don't think I would put up with very much shit for very long if I was doing that job. Human Nature. You can't swim in a toilet bowl very long without being shitty. A little empathy goes a long way, I think.

    If I got pulled over. I agree. Volunteer nothing, have a feasible story thought up already for why you are there, and stick to it. Some good stories: have a picture of your dog, and a leash, and say you are looking for him. Have they seen it? You keep stopping to ask. Have the address of an area church, and a big box of old clothes or canned food you are going to donate, you are enroute an AA meeting, etc. I know one guy who brings a cheap digital camera, and says he is just out there offering $10 to crack working girls for their picture to show his friends. No nude photos, no sex. He even has a slew of PG rated pics in the camera to bolster his story. No law against soliciting amateur models for clothed pictures, even taking them to a notel for a photo session. (Great way to LE check them, and then seek an upgrade in the room.

    Another story is to have a stack of real estate listings with addresses right in the area. You are checking the neighborhood at different times of the day and night to see how bad it is for yourself, to determine if you want to risk buying the house for investment.

    Of course they'll know (or strongly suspect) your story is bullshit, but unless you were caught red handed with your noodle out, you might just get a warning to go home. Be Polite, non threatening, clean cut, have valid tags, valid license, current insurance, and no unpaid tickets. It is even okay to say you heard at work about all the hookers, and are down there to see for yourself what they actually look like. You were curious and fascinated. But have no interest in catching a disease. (All truths, BTW!) Window shopping isn't illegal, and as long as you aren't in the middle of a transaction, you have broken no laws. If you have a clean record, odds are good you'll get a lecture and be on your way.

    Stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape