Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 260 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1173

    U. S Senate passed a resolution Thursday against Backpage. Com

    http://folksalert.com/the-u-s-senate...-backpage-com/

    You know the old saying "what goes up, must come down" "all good things eventually come to an end"

  2. #1172

    Christmas

    All I want for Christmas is One Spa back. I promise I'll be good all year Santa. Just bring it back. Pleeeeeeease

  3. #1171

    Sudbury

    Very sad to hear, Jenny gave a top notch massage with back walking. Always left very relaxed.

  4. #1170

  5. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if anybody knows this. In Holland, or at any other place for that matter where everything is the way we would like it to be here in regards to the prostitution, if a man calls local police and complains about the same thing as this brain surgeon did would they actually follow up and investigate or at least write some sort of report?
    I doubt they'd do anything in the hypothetical situation you propose. It would be like if you called the cops because your landscaper left ten minutes early. Possibly a breach of contract, but certainly not a criminal offense that the cops should get involved with.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  6. #1168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    Holland or wherever

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    OLD ORCHARD BEACH, Maine —

    Old Orchard Beach, Maine, police say P* called them March 25 to complain a woman he'd hired "shorted him by 10 minutes."
    I wonder if anybody knows this. In Holland, or at any other place for that matter where everything is the way we would like it to be here in regards to the prostitution, if a man calls local police and complains about the same thing as this brain surgeon did would they actually follow up and investigate or at least write some sort of report?

  7. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    OLD ORCHARD BEACH, Maine —

    Police in Maine say a man called them to complain a prostitute hadn't given him his money's worth — so they arrested him.

    Police say New Hampshire resident S* P* was arrested this week. The 34-year-old is charged with engaging a prostitute.

    New Hampshire's The Portsmouth Herald newspaper reported Wednesday the police investigation started in the spring.

    Old Orchard Beach, Maine, police say P* called them March 25 to complain a woman he'd hired "shorted him by 10 minutes."

    Police say their investigation also led to the arrests of two women believed to be prostitutes contacted by P* through a website.

    P* is scheduled to be arraigned in Maine District Court in Biddeford next week. Telephone calls to numbers listed for him in Portsmouth, N. H, have gone unanswered
    Http://www.pressherald.com/news/Old-...n-arrests.html

    Another article with some more details, I. E. Prostitute names, too bad they got busted for this guy being a dumb ass.

  8. #1166

    Elements

    Has anyone ever visited and / or received extras at any of these places? I tried one on the north shore. Draped like a mummy. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Not even worth a report. But just wondering. PM if you want. Thanks.

    BB

  9. #1165

    Doh!

    OLD ORCHARD BEACH, Maine —

    Police in Maine say a man called them to complain a prostitute hadn't given him his money's worth — so they arrested him.

    Police say New Hampshire resident S* P* was arrested this week. The 34-year-old is charged with engaging a prostitute.

    New Hampshire's The Portsmouth Herald newspaper reported Wednesday the police investigation started in the spring.

    Old Orchard Beach, Maine, police say P* called them March 25 to complain a woman he'd hired "shorted him by 10 minutes."

    Police say their investigation also led to the arrests of two women believed to be prostitutes contacted by P* through a website.

    P* is scheduled to be arraigned in Maine District Court in Biddeford next week. Telephone calls to numbers listed for him in Portsmouth, N. H, have gone unanswered

  10. #1164

    Thanks for the Update

    Jackson

    Thanks for the update. Please forgive the doomsday attitudes but New England has been under attack recently Providence has declared war an massage places other sites have vanished so we are a bit paranoid up here.

  11. #1163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

    1. Calm down.

    2. The PM feature is not going away, ever.

    3. I remove the registration date from the member's profile because it was being used by some member's significant others to identify them.

    4. The Search Index is being rebuilt, a server process that requires several stages over several days to complete.

    5. If you want to advise me about some issue with the forum, then use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page of the forum to send me a message.

    6. I actually have a life outside this forum which on occasion sometimes takes me away from the day-to-day minutia here, and specifically from answering email, the vast majority of which are comprised of one member complaining about another member.

    Thanks,

    Jackson
    Thanks Jackson. The search index absence did make many of us feel like the world is about to come to an end. As for the complains, I'd like to file one general complaint against everybody in regards to everything and hope that it covers all basis.

  12. #1162
    Thank you Jackson. I apologize for my over reaction and sky is falling attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

    1. Calm down.

    2. The PM feature is not going away, ever.

    3. I remove the registration date from the member's profile because it was being used by some member's significant others to identify them.

    4. The Search Index is being rebuilt, a server process that requires several stages over several days to complete.

    5. If you want to advise me about some issue with the forum, then use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page of the forum to send me a message.

    6. I actually have a life outside this forum which on occasion sometimes takes me away from the day-to-day minutia here, and specifically from answering email, the vast majority of which are comprised of one member complaining about another member.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  13. #1161
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312
    Greetings Everyone,

    1. Calm down.

    2. The PM feature is not going away, ever.

    3. I remove the registration date from the member's profile because it was being used by some member's significant others to identify them.

    4. The Search Index is being rebuilt, a server process that requires several stages over several days to complete.

    5. If you want to advise me about some issue with the forum, then use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page of the forum to send me a message.

    6. I actually have a life outside this forum which on occasion sometimes takes me away from the day-to-day minutia here, and specifically from answering email, the vast majority of which are comprised of one member complaining about another member.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  14. #1160

    Giving & Getting

    Quote Originally Posted by Rule43  [View Original Post]
    True enough, but it isn't fair to assume that all of the women we're seeing are using the income from donations to feed destructive habits.
    A: I didn't assume, you assumed that I assumed.
    B: I didn't say all, you said all.
    While there are always exceptions to the rule, & not having the stats to back this up, I think it would be safe to say that the majority have issues & habits to contend with. Come to think of it I have several issues myself that makes me an enabler, so my shit stinks big time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    I sent a private message to Skatar08
    EB did pm me & from what I can tell he is a gracious standup guy...with some dictatorial issues! just kidding EB.

    EB's original topic was about givng, speaking for myself, it makes me feel good about myself & life in general when I give.

    As testament to this, I hadn't seen or heard from an ATF so Sunday I stopped in to see whats up. She was all disgruntled & bummed out, being broke as a joke, no food no money, phone issues blah blah blah. Told her I'd be back in 15 mins.

    Went to the store got some food, butts, minutes for her phone & when I dropped them off she said she didn't think I was coming back. As it was almost kick-off for the Pats game told her I'd be back after the game. When I looked at her I thought she was going to bust out crying, so I gave her a hug & told her emphatically I'd be back after the game.

    Went back to her place & she was all smiles & happy, said thank you very much for coming back & told her no, for what I'm about to receive thank you, which made her laugh & then she got a sly grin on her face & I was very happy for what I received, twice over!

    If you are so inclined to give, then by all means please do so in whatever manner you choose.

    Have fun stay safe

  15. #1159

    My sentiments exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rule43  [View Original Post]
    True enough, but it isn't fair to assume that all of the women we're seeing are using the income from donations to feed destructive habits.

    For example, I know of one provider who is currently putting a son through college. I won't mention her name, but many of you would recognize it because she has been the subject of a number of reports on this site. Another provider (who retired recently) has a child with a serious medical condition. She didn't offer FS when she started out, but added this later. I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if she went FS in order to help pay for the doctor and hospital bills.

    It's difficult to say how many providers are in the business in order to fund a substance abuse problem, since this isn't exactly something that anyone would want to mention in their ads. Many of us try to avoid these women entirely, but I'm sure there are quite a few of them.

    Are we enablers? Well, yes. But sometimes we're enabling the providers to care for their families, to pay off large debts, or to fund their own education.
    I sent a private message to Skatar08, which essentially said the same thing. I didn't want to clog up this forum, even though this one is not specifically for reports. Thank-you for your post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape