Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,946 to 48,960 of 61459
-
12-13-12 11:52 #12514Senior Member

Posts: 319NO, this is not Europe
I can not image how much tax and profit would be made if it was like Europe when it came to prostitution. It would be crazy. They have several blocks dedicated to the craft for these girls and they are tested regularly or they have to close there door until they get a good bill of health. You have your option of color or size and many other options. Baltimore and other cities in this country could be able to support there counties with mass revenue from the taxes that these girls would pay to have there door open and the hotels that would have to pay to be operators of such a business. I can not fault them for doing there job but in cases like in here where they pretend to be mongers and asking strange if not out of the ordinary questions is just silly. It is not like they do not know the areas and were they work. Neighborhoods are watched all the time now so all should be careful regardless of where you go to monger.
Originally Posted by JdInDC9
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 11:30 #12513Senior Member

Posts: 134Auto response
More mind reading by Bench. My canned response to zero post newbies goes like this: if you have read enough of my posts to know to ask me for intel for a specific girl, you've read enough of my posts to know that I'm going to tell you to post your own intel or fuck off.
Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 10:02 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 137+1.
Society is so f'd for persecuting these girls. Don't want them in your neighborhood, give them a place. Hell, B'More could charge a toll for mongers entering the designated area that's used for rehab if a girl wanted. Oh well, guess this ain't Switzerland.
Cops should stick to flagrant violations like in front of school hooking, you-turns in traffic, getting bjs parked on busy street, etc. But no, got to harass the girls on Backpage and that give out phone numbers. Hell they should be rewarding this behavior, as it is helping clean the streets.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 09:32 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 109Best blowjob story.
There I wuz, lost as shit somewhere off Patapsco. All I'm looking for is to get back to the highway. Stop and ask this little, tiny civilian looking BSW for directions, honest, that's all I was after. She hops in the car and says "pull down your pants"."Huh? Which way to the beltway?"
"Pull down your pants. Got $20?"
"Uh, sure." That little girl swallowed the whole thing, I mean the whole thing, from start to finish, never came up for breath, never missed a beat, took every drop during a deep stroke and kept going to get the pipes and the little furry fellas extra clean. Sometimes the stars just align.
Beltway was two blocks up and to the right.
About the clap thing. Be advised there is a new resistant variety that is easily transmitted by fellatio. Lives in the back of the throat where there is little of the normal salivary defenses. First noted in Japan. Don't have the link but Google it.
Be careful out there. Shit's getting scary.
-
12-13-12 08:39 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 206The Clap
Hey JoeCool,
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
I'm in no way trying to get too involved in your business, but I you would, for the sake of ALL board members, please provide us with as much pertinent information about your situation. How you got it? Who you think you got it from? How you were rolling at the time?
I know in the past, certain members picked some shit just by getting a BJ, and we all know that 80% of the time, that's all we are looking for.
Any info would be helpful and healthy to everyone her, especially if you're able to isolate the female culprit involved.
If not, we respect your privacy.
Thanks in advance,
BK
-
12-13-12 08:39 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 206Hey JoeCool,
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
I'm in no way trying to get too involved in your business, but I you would, for the sake of ALL board members, please provide us with as much pertinent information about your situation. How you got it? Who you think you got it from? How you were rolling at the time?
I know in the past, certain members picked some shit just by getting a BJ, and we all know that 80% of the time, that's all we are looking for.
Any info would be helpful and healthy to everyone her, especially if you're able to isolate the female culprit involved.
If not, we respect your privacy.
Thanks in advance,
BK
-
12-13-12 07:48 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 1823You should at the very least take the time to reply."Dear newbie, go fuck yourself" or "Dear Officer, I really hope that it's your sister that gets her picture posted next."
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
After all, it's only polite and we want to set a good example. Har har.
Happy Holidays.
-
12-13-12 06:22 #12507Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 78Drunker
Thank you for that information. I read far more than I write for discretion reasons, and was just about to go to that website to look up girls for when in town this weekend. I appreciate all the valuable information you members provide to us "once in a while" hobbyists. Have a good day and thanks again.
Originally Posted by Drunker Irish
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 05:09 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 1791I've been getting those PM's myself. I just delete them with no reply.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 01:19 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 30Jessi and LE
Seems all the reports on increased LE activity are true. Drove through WW at the circle and saw a drop dead gorgeous brunette staring me down as I drove by. On a civi scale, I would rate her a 8. 5 or 9. She was dressed really nice and looked to manicured / polished to be a SW. My little head tried to take control of the steering wheel and turn the car around the corner. My big head fought back keeping me driving straight. It was back and forth for 2 seconds which seemed like an eternity. Finally, the big head won and I kept driving down towards scary. Did a drive through scary and didn't see anything except for LE. Drove back up scary and made a left on ramsey and found 3 POPO car's with all their lights focused on a poor monger who lost the battle with his little head. Standing next to POPO was the hot brunette I almost picked up. She was definitely working with POPO as she stood behind them while entrapping the poor monger. I feel for you bro. It could have easily been me. Everyone has their own way of detecting a sting, but for me, if it looks to good to be true then it is. While I see monger after monger making sharp turns and abrupt stops to beat the next monger on a pickup, I will glady make the rounds and survey the area before making any moves. I'm sure I've lost out, but it beats the heck out of getting caught by the POPO. Be careful out there boys.
Now back to the programming. Big thanks to TB for answering my request for Jessi's digits. I hope pay you back in the near future. Got in touch with Jessi without any problems. She seemed really nice on the phone. Didn't sound ghetto. Made my way to her place. She answered the door and looked just like her pictures. Very pretty in my opinion. I hoped she wasn't all marked up like some of the other girls and she wasn't or at least none that I could see. She was very easy to talk to and seemed genuine. We talked for a while until it was time to get things going. Dropped off the donation and the fun began. Mic job was good. Not the best but no complaints. Jessi never complained and if what I asked for was not on the menu she would politely let me know which was cool with me. Throughout the entire time she seemed into everything. Not like some that just go through the motions or are all business. I was a gentlemen with her as I am with all the ladies regardless of their attitudes so I'd like to think treating her nicely helped with the way she treated me. Went through a couple of positions and just had a lot of fun. A definite repeat for me. If anything changes on my second visit, I'll be sure to post it.
-
12-13-12 01:06 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 188Lily. TOFTT
I don't know about Masonm but I found her the other day through the phone number and she was a complete ripoff. DON'T EVEN BOTHER. Poor attitude, poor skills, lots of "rules". Save your money and pass. She's skinny and with lots of scabs and track marks from shooting up. Sunken face and a hairy, unkempt pussy. I was so turned off by her that I just got the hell out of there and took the loss. Says she's Mexican / American Indian from Hagerstown and works at a hair salon downtown. Speaks Spanish but in no way a sexy latina. Unless you like the severe druggie look.
Originally Posted by Srt806
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-12 00:00 #12503Regular Member

Posts: 10Funny
I have been mongering and have mongered more than probably half the people on this site and in more countries. I have been seeing women from what used to be CL to BP now amongst many others. Streetwalkers isn't my thing really. I'm personally not attracted to women that are usually obvious drug users that carry more chance of infectious diseases. That is my opinion. I have been with many streetwalkers many years ago, but have stopped because of the chance of getting scooped up by LEO. Although I have been mongering a while, I have never used this site much. I have seen kiara and decided to register to the site and pm a few diffrent senior members about getting her number. I mean I saw a post or two from senior members bragging about how she is asking for new customers. No one has replied to me, but a few of you have posted about fear of LEO and how you must go through the trenches (LOL). In order to get kiara's number. You guys take this way too seriously. They are working girls, and street walkers. I mean are you guys scared of sharing even after kiara asked for more customers? Come on guys they aren't your girlfriends, I mean share. I posted 4 girls reviews under BP reviews as well as a AMP review this evening. Also I posted two reviews for escorts in the San Francisco area. I will post more later that I've seen recently. I could be of help to you guys as well. But seriously the LEO comments are funny from a few of you. If you don't want to help me then fine. I'm sure ill meet plenty of other women regularly and through BP still anyhow. I just saw kiara's pic and thought she looked cute.
Happy hunting and welcome me aboard
-
12-12-12 22:08 #12502Regular Member

Posts: 22The clap
I wonder how you got it in the first place. Are you hitting these chicks raw? I don't know how long ago you got it but if it wasn't treated fully it could recur. Just make sure your SO doesn't get it from you or else she could be the source of you recontracting it. Sad thing is that females rarely show severe symptoms so she may not even know she has it! See your doctor and ask for a shot of Rocephin. It will knock that mf out onetime!
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
MM
-
12-12-12 21:02 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 532Sry
Sorry I didn't kno I was writing incorrectly. I only have a 6th grade education. But I do kno how to buy and bag tail and give a good report on it LOL. Ill try to figure out what chatroom text is since I've never been in a chat room before. Did he say read the rules. Hell it took me 10mins to read the post he left. Again sorry for something I guess. I still don't kno what
Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-12 20:54 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 254Who?
Any idea who's "sharing" the gift that keeps on giving? PM me if you don't want to put the name or description / location in a post.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





