Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #249

    Billerica

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    There was an ongoing discussion regarding this provider a few months ago. Seems she was very accommodating at one point, but since moving her operation to Billerica she mysteriously became totally legit (as in no extras). Has anyone heard or experienced something different recently?
    Yes, I suspected as such, just wanted to make sure we were speaking of the same person.

    Thanks.

  2. #248

    Billerica

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    There was an ongoing discussion regarding this provider a few months ago. Seems she was very accommodating at one point, but since moving her operation to Billerica she mysteriously became totally legit (as in no extras). Has anyone heard or experienced something different recently?
    Go to Chelmsford on 110 ask for Bebe. A fun girl

  3. #247

    Billerica massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting, just wondering if anyone has seen her?

    http://rudradayspa.coffeecup.com/

    Thanks!
    There was an ongoing discussion regarding this provider a few months ago. Seems she was very accommodating at one point, but since moving her operation to Billerica she mysteriously became totally legit (as in no extras). Has anyone heard or experienced something different recently?

  4. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna last nite. All I can say is great oral skills.

    The rack is real and loves to be touched.
    Master saw Jenna, oh, about a year ago. She doesn't live up to the photos that she will send, but does seem to enjoy herself (ah but that is true of anyone lucky enough to sample Master's skills!). Breath didn't taste too good either. You'll see her close to RT 3 / Billerica.

  5. #245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Stephine in Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks to the warmhearted Gentlemen who PMed me.

    I searched in CL therapeutic for "Brazilian"

    The reason I couldn't find Steph is because at the end of her posting "Brazilian" has some weird ascii character after the ending 'N' in Brazilian.

    I did get a hit here: thought it was her.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3473866370.html

    This ones in Peabody.

    Anywho, I hope to pay both a visit in the near future.

    Thanks again.

    -RB.
    Http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3471020127.html

    TREAT YOUR SELF TO A RELAXING MASSAGE&10047; &10048; &10047;

    LEAVING YOUR WORRIES BEHIND YOU HAVE EARNED I!

    PAMPER YOURSELF TODAY WITH A UNIQUE MASSAGE IT BY ME!

    COMFORTABLE, CLEAN & PRIVATE PLACE.

    SHOWER is AVAILABLE.

    BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

    PLEASE CALL 857 258-9948

    PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON PROPERTY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3Fe3mb3M25Ne5L55Kbccb57a5bbb5c2c91e73.jpg‎   passeio_003.jpg‎   luciana_ipho_263.jpg‎   lulu_3.jpg‎   lulu_1.jpg‎  

    lulu.jpg‎   foto_2_.jpg‎   5Ia5La5Jf3K23Jb3N6c27db033121efa511ec.jpg‎   CARLA_USA_015.jpg‎   CARLA_USA_012.jpg‎  


  6. #244

    Not the right Stefani?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks to the warmhearted Gentlemen who PMed me.

    I searched in CL therapeutic for "Brazilian"

    The reason I couldn't find Steph is because at the end of her posting "Brazilian" has some weird ascii character after the ending 'N' in Brazilian.

    I did get a hit here: thought it was her.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3473866370.html

    This ones in Peabody.

    Anywho, I hope to pay both a visit in the near future.

    Thanks again.

    -RB.
    RB,

    I don. T think this I the Stefani you are looking for. I took a look on CL and did not see her post but I don't think this is the Stephanie discussed here. The pics are not the one I know from Chelsea.

  7. #243

    Reason I was unable to find Steph

    First, thanks to the warmhearted Gentlemen who PMed me.

    I searched in CL therapeutic for "Brazilian"

    The reason I couldn't find Steph is because at the end of her posting "Brazilian" has some weird ascii character after the ending 'N' in Brazilian.

    I did get a hit here: thought it was her.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3473866370.html This ones in Peabody.

    Anywho, I hope to pay both a visit in the near future.

    Thanks again.

    -RB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    Can one of you please PM me with contact info?

    Will return the favor. Thanks

  8. #242

    Steph in Chelsea info

    Gentlemen.

    Can one of you please PM me with contact info?

    Will return the favor.Thanks

  9. #241

    Everett girls

    There's a couple girls that post in the CL-CE section and say they're from Everett, offering 1 or 2 girl BJs. Their posts usually get flagged because they post their number in either the subject or the ad (ending in 5213), but they are real. Texted back and forth with one of them and lined up a visit for one afternoon last week. Parked down the street and walked to the back of the house where she told me to. Texting the entire time, no call made. She said her and her friend are 5'5" and 5'4", brunette and blonde, and 135 and 145lbs. I only saw the brunette, met me behind the multi-family house, and she is older and not attractive. Figured I had driven there, what's the harm in a quickie? Followed her inside and she led me downstairs, stating her roommate just got back with her child, so inside the apartment wasn't an option. Led me down to a dark, dingy, small unfinished basement. There was a chair and a small carpet square on the ground. Not what I was expecting. Dropped trou' and she went to work. Decent BBBJCIM, quote $.8, paid $.6. Will not repeat. For $.6+tip we can at least get an average massage and a HJ, rather than a BJ in a basement where I felt like I could've caught tetanus if I touched anything.

    YMMV ie: seeing both women inside the apt, rather than the dungeon. But, not worth it IMHO

  10. #240

    Stephanie in Chelsea

    I stopped by for another visit as they get better every time. The usual start, see other posts, then I got her laying back on the table. I had full roam downstairs and to her big breasts while she was blowing me. I dropped the load in her mouth and on her chest while standing over her.

    I will repeat. 120.00 for 45 min

  11. #239
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Davio  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Aisha a few weeks back and posted a report. I thought she was very pretty, looked a cross between eastern EU and asian (my guess woukd be she is from one of the Stan countries like Uzbakestan, etc.) fairly lame massage (hurt my neck!). No extras whatsoever; and I did all I could to convince her. Not likely to be the same person.
    She applied for a job with me a few weeks ago. I never actually met up with her because she changed her mind when she found out the job may involve anything more than a non-sexual massage or dancing.

    Xoxo

    Nyx

  12. #238
    Sounds like she's just concerned about personal / bodily safety that's all. Ok with working with "protection" of club bouncers or mamasans / papasans, but not going to do incall etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    So I just stumbled upon this ad, what ya all think? She says nothing private, which seems to contradict the fact that she openly agrees to erotic massage. Anyone pursue this ad or others like it?

    -

    Model (massage girl) (Boston)

    Date: 2012-12-04, 4:29PM EST.

    Reply to this post ds4wf-3390526891@res.craigslist.org

    Hello!

    My name`s Aisha

    I`m looking for a job in massage salon / spa.

    I can do deep tissue.

    Erotic massage is ok.

    Also I can work in strip clubs too.

    I have experience.

    So, if you`re hiring now and you need young attractive asian girl.

    Just text me 617 953 5143.

    Look forward to hear from you soon!

    Thanks.

    P. S. Please, don`t write to me if you need something private.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/res/3390526891.html

  13. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Pw Herman  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if they are one in the same:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3457598907.html
    Aisha's not a common name so it may indeed be her. Both Davio and Ccup2 confirm that there are no extras what so ever, which is most unfortunate seeing she appears to be very pretty.

  14. #236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Madison ave newtonville

    Quote Originally Posted by Davio  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Aisha a few weeks back and posted a report. I thought she was very pretty, looked a cross between eastern EU and asian (my guess woukd be she is from one of the Stan countries like Uzbakestan, etc.) fairly lame massage (hurt my neck!). No extras whatsoever; and I did all I could to convince her. Not likely to be the same person.
    U will get nothing extra.

  15. #235

    Jenna pic

    Recent pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenna.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape