Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,636 to 31,650 of 43543
-
12-12-12 09:29 #11908Senior Member

Posts: 922Welcome back Purple. NOT!
Who let you back in!
Originally Posted by BuffettFan68
[View Original Post]
There must be some rule that a member, and I use the term loosely in this case, can keep joining the site under different handles. To save some the effort, this my friends is none other than PurpleMoon, whom I equate to the stuff I can't seem to scrape off the bottom of my boot. Also, anyone who readily admits that they assisted in the closure of an establishment should be banned for life from this site.
I also have it on good authority where his SO is and of course she is still offering extras to those with $40 in hand.
-
12-12-12 09:08 #11907Senior Member

Posts: 628For me it also makes me a wee bit suspicious. Newbies with no credibility asking pointed questions IMHO often sound like a LEO gathering info.
Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 22:31 #11906Senior Member

Posts: 111Amy Medford
She posts on CL theraputic very often, her name is in the title of the post.
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
Excellent massage, worth the trip!
-
12-11-12 21:55 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 396275
YMMV is very true. Not sure why cause she seemed uneasy with me. I also read the other article on her. But she just kept shaking head horizontally. (
Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow
[View Original Post]
May try lisa as she has a set of knockers on her.
-
12-11-12 21:53 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 396Amy
YES, she is and she has a partner now. Still going strong with her signature clean up!
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 20:58 #11903Senior Member

Posts: 60Amy is still there
Saw her recently, still a Great massage!
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 20:15 #11902Banned Member

Posts: 1701They are all basically the same except for the last one down the corridor on the right, that's Diva, the only one with a TS and that's an extra 20, house is 70.
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 19:29 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 104540 Harrison Ave
Saw ads for 40 Harrison Suite C, D, E, &F. Any info which is best. Are they all the same? Are they all bait and switch. Anyone know the costs.
YF
-
12-11-12 18:16 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 121Agreed
I agree and it's a slippery slope. Hard to get cred without posts and posts for newbies come under a lot of scrutiny. I get it. This hobby has inherent risks and we want to minimize them. I'm not going to offer BagTag any more advice other than don't be intimidated and keep posting. Good luck bro
Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 17:31 #11899Senior Member

Posts: 68There to yesterday
Arrived and pawkd in the tiny minimall lot next to DD. Walked up the
Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow
[View Original Post]
3 flights rang the doorbell and was let in by a 20 som and. Azn lady. Was pleasent and she had a deep voice pd the 60.
Lead into a room and relaxed until the 40 ish Venezualian lady started her rub.
First impression was that of disaster date, but let here do her thing and believe me the older providers know there techniques and was happy with her attention. Nice big room and tables.
Will repeat. 60 plus 40.
Got a chx pot pie at Harrows next door on the way out, good excuse to go back
-
12-11-12 17:28 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 304Wendy
Was told she went to China for a month. Wendy from Wakefield.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 16:32 #11897Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Just wondering.
Is Amy in Medford still there? I have a friend in Rever that sure could use a GREAT massage.
Vero, way down in FL.
-
12-11-12 15:32 #11896Banned Member

Posts: 1701Newbies
Seems like newbies can't catch a break here. Agreed, asking questions before giving anything gets a little annoying, but they obviously don't know until someone slams them, then they know, but at what price? Now they get pissed and withhold info that some of us could use. As far as saying "for more info pm me" that's fine, but really, are we that insecure that we can't pm someone without an invite? I do it all the time, sometimes I get nothing, sometimes I get good information, and it's a two way street, I get pm'd and give info to those I trust. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 15:18 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 103Jessica gone, new management, name at WW, Waltham
Lost both licenses, and fined heavily, savings mostly depleted from legal fees, and has been forced out and moved on. Thank goodness it's finally over. A long process but I celebrate this weekend! I could care less about any of you and what you think or have to say about it, and I was a contributing complainant to the process, and had my reasons which will remain only between me, my wife and our close circle. Where she went is anybody's guess and I could care less. But she has been banished from Waltham, and I told you all it was going to happen (under different screen names of course.) Maybe try trolling chinatown and you can get her for a quickie 20 dollar car date, as she is broke and surely desperate now. Signed, You know who.
-
12-11-12 15:17 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 211Ok then. Since Bag hasn't said anything himself, will you offer up a tip to help narrow things down for those of us who would like to try her out? General area or street name perhaps? At this point, we've got absolutely nothing to go on. Thanks Ccup2!
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






