Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,991 to 19,005 of 19303
-
12-24-12 17:06 #313Senior Member

Posts: 216RE: Christmas Eve Special
I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!
Originally Posted by Dizneyman
[View Original Post]
CTL
-
12-24-12 13:36 #312Senior Member

Posts: 825Interresting no other members have said ya or na about her yet as much as your pushing her on here.
Originally Posted by Dizneyman
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-12 07:13 #311Senior Member

Posts: 59Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin
Originally Posted by Dizneyman
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-12 07:56 #310Senior Member

Posts: 59New in town
I was introduced to a new young lady yesterday my a mutual friend, and got together for a spectacular hour plus. She honestly has a body to die for, and is the most sexual woman I have ever met. I know, sounds to good to be true, but some of you will soon see. The deal is, she is not looking for high volume, but some regulars, and as of now will not be posting any adds. She is just getting her feet "wet" in the business and wants to starts slow. Those senior members that are interested, please send me a PM for more info. I really hate to share her. LOL.
Merry Christmas!
-
12-16-12 21:20 #309Senior Member

Posts: 42Leo?
Dreamt I was driving south on US1 tonite about 7:30 and wouldn't you know, blonde, tight white sweater and major knockers walking in front of River Palm Motel and when she got to the next south corner, a guy from nowhere appears and the two chat and they disappear-back she comes in 5 min and walks back north in front of Motel-basically I was just passing through but circled around a couple of times to have a peek and she was gonzo again but LEO all over the place on US1, Hibiscus and US1 and 192 at US1-good place to stay away from-not a sign of any other SW's anywhere tonite.
-
12-16-12 19:56 #308Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Or.
Ask for gas $$. LOL.
Originally Posted by Java Junkie
[View Original Post]
Vero
-
12-15-12 22:18 #307Senior Member

Posts: 153Definately leo
If she won't get in the car when you ask if she needsa ride, definately leo.
-
12-15-12 08:17 #306Senior Member

Posts: 920Good move but I would never do more than stop the vehicle close by. Any conversational exchange with a UC Leo is risky even if no incriminating words come from you. Cops lie to make a case and seize a car, your word against theirs. Yes def was a Leo, there were several people arrested for solicitation the pad couple of days, it is listed in the county jail website but not the newspapers. Be safe and assume any unknown SW to be bacon bait.
Originally Posted by Friedcherry
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-12 18:26 #305Senior Member

Posts: 56Leo at riverside motel on US1.
A woman is out front walking back and forth. I stopped to see if she needed a ride. Wouldn't get in. Asked if I wanted a blowjob or other fun. I said you looked like you needed a ride. She again asked if I wanted a blowjob for 20. I said that I was just trying to help out. She asked me to come to her room. I took off.
Be safe.
-
12-11-12 16:09 #304Forum Advertiser

Posts: 320Stud, I mean Gram.
Thank you for a wonderful time! You and I hit it off so wonderful and I can not wait to see you again. Thank you so much for your kind review! Kelly.
Originally Posted by Gramsstud
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-12 15:30 #303Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Come on a 20.
I will bring that up to 25. LOL.
Originally Posted by Gramsstud
[View Original Post]
How can anybody not love her? LOL Vero
-
12-11-12 05:34 #302Senior Member

Posts: 176Kelly (Southern Hospitality)
I had the great pleasure and I do mean PLEASURE of meeting with Kelly. She puts the ULTIMATE in ultimate GFE. If you have not indulged in spending a relaxed time with this beautiful, caring lady, you are short changing yourself. She is a 20 on a scale of 1-10.
-
12-04-12 12:58 #301Senior Member

Posts: 74Erica
Great find twt, I agree with everything you said about her. Thanks again t bear
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-12 08:47 #300Senior Member

Posts: 203Pmc
Dude:
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
Sorry about your luck, I have not been with Andressa, but don't give up on PMC. I have been with Stephanie and she is off the charts. See my review on ThEotheR site. If she was independent, I would see her a couple times per month. Tight little spinner, a real sweetheart, aiming to please. There is also a girl named Jenna that everyone is raving about. I have not been with her, but she is on my TTD list.
-
12-02-12 17:18 #299Senior Member

Posts: 575Pmc
Maybe mongers in this area are familiar with PMC, well I tried it today for first time due nothing interesting in Orlando. Well, I walked in and just Andressa was available, I was aiming on Kiley or Kendra. I got very disappointing with this girl, body type 4 out of 10, service 3 out of 10 super rush, safety freak, barely could touch her tits, not kitty play, no connection at all. Big no list, No DATY, NO BBBJ, just horrible CBJ, missionary and doggy. I never reach boiling point and paid 200 for 1hr and the old manthere knock the door half hour later. She ended giving a 20 dollars discount, same as the one in the website. I will not repeat her but I will try Kendra in the near future. Saw Kendra in the living room, she is hot. Recommendation, just take the half hour service with Kendra.
http://www.theparadisemensclub.com










Reply With Quote






