Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11909

    Agreed, But

    Quote Originally Posted by Fly Dangler  [View Original Post]
    For me it also makes me a wee bit suspicious. Newbies with no credibility asking pointed questions IMHO often sound like a LEO gathering info.
    My point being, rather than calling someone a pimp, LE, troll, shill or any of the other disgusting names you can think of, why not politely, suggest to the newbie not to ask questions until he has contributed substantial posts so as to be recognized as a contributing member. Fly, this is not directed at you nor anyone in particular, just a friendly thought.

  2. #11908

    Welcome back Purple. NOT!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffettFan68  [View Original Post]
    Lost both licenses, and fined heavily, savings mostly depleted from legal fees, and has been forced out and moved on. Thank goodness it's finally over. A long process but I celebrate this weekend! I could care less about any of you and what you think or have to say about it, and I was a contributing complainant to the process, and had my reasons which will remain only between me, my wife and our close circle. Where she went is anybody's guess and I could care less. But she has been banished from Waltham, and I told you all it was going to happen (under different screen names of course.) Maybe try trolling chinatown and you can get her for a quickie 20 dollar car date, as she is broke and surely desperate now. Signed, You know who.
    Who let you back in!

    There must be some rule that a member, and I use the term loosely in this case, can keep joining the site under different handles. To save some the effort, this my friends is none other than PurpleMoon, whom I equate to the stuff I can't seem to scrape off the bottom of my boot. Also, anyone who readily admits that they assisted in the closure of an establishment should be banned for life from this site.

    I also have it on good authority where his SO is and of course she is still offering extras to those with $40 in hand.

  3. #11907
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    asking questions before giving anything gets a little annoying
    For me it also makes me a wee bit suspicious. Newbies with no credibility asking pointed questions IMHO often sound like a LEO gathering info.

  4. #11906

    Amy Medford

    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Is Amy in Medford still there? I have a friend in Rever that sure could use a GREAT massage.

    Vero, way down in FL.
    She posts on CL theraputic very often, her name is in the title of the post.

    Excellent massage, worth the trip!

  5. #11905

    275

    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was going to go for Anna, figured she was a sure thing. The report below that I've included pretty much had me convinced.

    I know Phindroid didn't say too much, but I got a good vibe from it. Anyways, I guess in the end, some of these spots aren't guaranteed, and YMMV.

    BTW, how did Lisa look? Anyone else visited her?
    YMMV is very true. Not sure why cause she seemed uneasy with me. I also read the other article on her. But she just kept shaking head horizontally. (

    May try lisa as she has a set of knockers on her.

  6. #11904

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Is Amy in Medford still there? I have a friend in Rever that sure could use a GREAT massage.

    Vero, way down in FL.
    YES, she is and she has a partner now. Still going strong with her signature clean up!

  7. #11903

    Amy is still there

    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Is Amy in Medford still there? I have a friend in Rever that sure could use a GREAT massage.

    Vero, way down in FL.
    Saw her recently, still a Great massage!

  8. #11902
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever  [View Original Post]
    Saw ads for 40 Harrison Suite C, D, E, &F. Any info which is best. Are they all the same? Are they all bait and switch. Anyone know the costs.

    YF
    They are all basically the same except for the last one down the corridor on the right, that's Diva, the only one with a TS and that's an extra 20, house is 70.

  9. #11901

    40 Harrison Ave

    Saw ads for 40 Harrison Suite C, D, E, &F. Any info which is best. Are they all the same? Are they all bait and switch. Anyone know the costs.

    YF

  10. #11900

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    Seems like newbies can't catch a break here. Agreed, asking questions before giving anything gets a little annoying, but they obviously don't know until someone slams them, then they know, but at what price? Now they get pissed and withhold info that some of us could use. As far as saying "for more info pm me" that's fine, but really, are we that insecure that we can't pm someone without an invite? I do it all the time, sometimes I get nothing, sometimes I get good information, and it's a two way street, I get pm'd and give info to those I trust. Just my opinion.
    I agree and it's a slippery slope. Hard to get cred without posts and posts for newbies come under a lot of scrutiny. I get it. This hobby has inherent risks and we want to minimize them. I'm not going to offer BagTag any more advice other than don't be intimidated and keep posting. Good luck bro

  11. #11899

    There to yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was going to go for Anna, figured she was a sure thing. The report below that I've included pretty much had me convinced.

    I know Phindroid didn't say too much, but I got a good vibe from it. Anyways, I guess in the end, some of these spots aren't guaranteed, and YMMV.

    BTW, how did Lisa look? Anyone else visited her?
    Arrived and pawkd in the tiny minimall lot next to DD. Walked up the

    3 flights rang the doorbell and was let in by a 20 som and. Azn lady. Was pleasent and she had a deep voice pd the 60.

    Lead into a room and relaxed until the 40 ish Venezualian lady started her rub.

    First impression was that of disaster date, but let here do her thing and believe me the older providers know there techniques and was happy with her attention. Nice big room and tables.

    Will repeat. 60 plus 40.

    Got a chx pot pie at Harrows next door on the way out, good excuse to go back

  12. #11898

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    What are the symptoms? Is the place closed? Does she answer the phone? What?

    The ad is still up on Boston CL therapeutic, as of 12/10.
    Was told she went to China for a month. Wendy from Wakefield.

  13. #11897
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Just wondering.

    Is Amy in Medford still there? I have a friend in Rever that sure could use a GREAT massage.

    Vero, way down in FL.

  14. #11896

    Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    True he should have said PM me, and should have said she wants to stay UTR so cannot have 20 new guys hounding her. But I do know who he means and I have seen her over the years many times, and it is a great massage and you do get quality tease with HJ ending. Personally I have not tried for anything else OTC or UTC. But I trust he has posted his experiences. So let's give him the benefit of the doubt and move on I my PM's with him have checked out okay
    Seems like newbies can't catch a break here. Agreed, asking questions before giving anything gets a little annoying, but they obviously don't know until someone slams them, then they know, but at what price? Now they get pissed and withhold info that some of us could use. As far as saying "for more info pm me" that's fine, but really, are we that insecure that we can't pm someone without an invite? I do it all the time, sometimes I get nothing, sometimes I get good information, and it's a two way street, I get pm'd and give info to those I trust. Just my opinion.

  15. #11895

    Jessica gone, new management, name at WW, Waltham

    Lost both licenses, and fined heavily, savings mostly depleted from legal fees, and has been forced out and moved on. Thank goodness it's finally over. A long process but I celebrate this weekend! I could care less about any of you and what you think or have to say about it, and I was a contributing complainant to the process, and had my reasons which will remain only between me, my wife and our close circle. Where she went is anybody's guess and I could care less. But she has been banished from Waltham, and I told you all it was going to happen (under different screen names of course.) Maybe try trolling chinatown and you can get her for a quickie 20 dollar car date, as she is broke and surely desperate now. Signed, You know who.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape