Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,006 to 49,020 of 61458
-
12-10-12 09:56 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 254Zoe
I was speaking with one of Zoe's neighbors last week (Cathy). Seems that her leg infection had her hospitalized. The word at that time was that she may lose the limb. This is very sad; I really like Zoe.
-
12-10-12 08:20 #12452Senior Member

Posts: 677Well Now
Preston:
Originally Posted by Preston648
[View Original Post]
Now that you have more than one post, and you cheerfully commented on a members observation, we will mobilize to get you the information that you have requested. It may take a moment so hold your breath until we can get back to you.
Cheers!
-
12-10-12 06:23 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 319Very Nice Post
I have seen mix reviews on CECE and all say the same thing about her. She is all business. I had the pleasure of speaking to her when she first got out from the county and was in the area with her kid. She was nice enough when I was asking were another SWer was at that time. Then soon after that she was on the stroll herself and it was like a complete personality change. Everytime that I passed her since then, she looks great and yes you are right about the Alicia Keys look but she seem to be in a bad mood all the time. No matter what time it was, she had that look like she just got out of a fight. That is about the only reason why I never dated her but after this report we all know that she is better than what vibe she puts forward for street. I heard also that she is nothing to mess with too on the street from another SWer because she can fight and hold her own. Again great post, and I might have to give her a shot in the future when I return back from the west coast and back into my stomping grounds of Baltimore.
Originally Posted by chunkytrunk
[View Original Post]
As for cb and Brooklyn, it was like a ghost town when I was going through there before leaving. The streets where cleared of everyone and it was more so like they had a LE Convention going on. You can tell when they are out there because not even Zoe the dog walker will come out. Even though it is hurting business, I have to give it to the LE, they did there homework and are shutting most of it down. I have posted on several occasions that I friend of mine that knows LE well told me that there was a major sting that was going on in the area and they have gotten alot of mongers that where not careful. Watch out for the VANs and Power Company Van's also. I told a few in pm that they where using girls from another area to turn on Mongers but that was awhile ago. I guess they are still using these tactics so it pays to do a few loops before the swoop. Be safe because they are not playing out there. I guess elections are coming up and they want to stay in the jobs that they have because so many have been complaining about the girls working and the traffic that it brings to there neighborhood.
Happy Hunting
-
12-10-12 04:59 #12450Senior Member

Posts: 1791Yeah, the life is taking a toll on her. Her birthday next week will be her 32nd. The changes since I met her about 3 years ago are obvious but she still looks good and her personality and skills are still great.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-12 03:08 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 1762Wow Lori do look nice at least a 7-8 on the SW scale. Nice pictures, look like you had a very good time.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-12 02:19 #12448Regular Member

Posts: 1Use the same camera, leave it on auto.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-12 00:36 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
12-09-12 23:35 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 122Ashley
I picked up Ashley today around 7:45p. She was at the circle tweeking a little bit. You know, waving at cars and shit. She looked pretty good though, and I circled a few times to make sure it wasn't TGTBT. She hopped in and couldn't stop moving. She was high as shit. I liked her voice though, it was pretty raspy from smoking. We went to a spot and she got to work. This girl knows what she is doing. It was pretty damn good. For somebody who couldn't stop moving. I wish I had caught her when she was coming down from her meds. But anyway, I wish she had a phone because I definitely want to repeat. On the way back to the circle, the windows are kinda fogged up and she starts to write something in the fog on the window. Really? Really? Who does this? I dropped her off and made my way home. All in all, not a bad find. Much better than the AMP I was at an hour earlier. But that's another story for another forum.
Originally Posted by chunkytrunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 21:53 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 1823Yep. Not that her dirtbag P. O. S. Bf is any help.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
Good to see that the rumors aren't true though...
-
12-09-12 21:21 #12444Senior Member

Posts: 254B / cb
So, I spent a little while surveying the landscape in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Park and Curtis Bay on Saturday night. Ritchie / Hanover were notably devoid of the usual cast of characters. The notel was also quiet.
Patapsco had a little more activity. Tabby was strolling her usual locale between 6th and the Citgo, but she called it a night by 8:00 or so. An assortment of black girls were hanging and milling about the Citgo throughout the afternoon and evening, although one of Baltimore's finest was stationed across the street for several hours, making for less than ideal pickup conditions. Lindsay was out walking her little dog on 7th. She re-colored her hair from red to dark brown or black. She's open for business as needed. Ghetto talk Heather was seen, briefly, at the CB end of Patapsco around sunset, but disappeared after that. Chances are that she made only what she needed for household expenses, then went home to her kids. I believe she is truthful when she says she's not on the hard stuff, so I suspect she does a lot fewer dates than the girls with the big pharmacy bills.
CB was also quiet. Fairhaven was empty throughout the evening. Pennington wasn't much hotter. Little Holly is back, staying with her mom, as usual. Check for her near the corner of Elmtree.
Natalie was spotted cruising the loop with a cop in an unmarked car. Steer clear of that action!
If anyone has more to add, don't be shy!
-
12-09-12 21:05 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 592Buried further down under Montgomery County. Not sure if it pertains to Baltimore and that particular article is 2010, but basically they are doing it (at least according to the article). I don't have verification and I don't know if the press releases are 'real' as I can't find them through google and he is the only source - and I'm guessing he is anti-prostitution....so take it with a grain of salt. The other articles seem legit as I've seen some of them before.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
https://sites.google.com/site/beefea...-prostitiution
"Back in 2010 Montgomery county declared war on Prostitution. They infiltrated some prostitution sites and got access to priveleged information. They flipped prostitutes and johns. They made many arrests, got web sites shutdown. Shutdown escort agencies. Anyone who does prostitution in Montgomery county is begging to get busted. Montgomery County Vice in is charge of a state wide task force to crack down in Prostitution and Human Trafficking. Montgomery County Vice has been instrumental in getting prostitutes arrested and brought to trial in other counties such as Prince George's County MD, Fairfax county, VA, Anne Arundel County MD, Howard County MD, Arlington County VA, DC, and Alexandria VA. They use innovative ways to catch people in the act. You have been warned, do not do prostitution in Montgomery County, MD. You might not get caught the first time but eventually you will get caught".
-
12-09-12 20:50 #12442Regular Member

Posts: 2Yea sure. Whats it matter if I got one post or a thousand? I'd bet half the number of post people make on here are post that are irrelavent to the thread anyways. So if you want to go by how many post I got that's fine by me. Now make that two posts for me!
Originally Posted by Md Curious2
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-12 20:36 #12441

Posts: 540Interesting
Interesting and well researched post. I couldn't find a link for the article below. Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Drunker Irish
[View Original Post]
Baltimore street walkers are being flipped and are turning in johns left and right. December 2012
-
12-09-12 20:33 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 30CeCee
Was shopping around last night around 10pm in the CB area and came across CeCee. I remember picking her up a while ago and had a decent time. She's pretty with a nice body. She has a hint of Alicia Keys look in her IMHO. One thing I remembered about her is that she is not a conversationalist. She was glued to her phone texting but gave a decent mic job. So I pick her up at near the elementary school towards fairhaven. She hops in my car and she remembers me so we don't even do the cop check thingy. I try and strike up a conversation as we drive to my spot. It was like pulling teeth. One word answers LOL. Not a big deal to me as that's not why I picked her up. We get to my spot and she goes to work. She has some skills with the mic, but not the best. Could have used a bit more suction but I wasn't complaining LOL. I asked to play with her tits and pops her head up and says it is extra. Doh. Should have negotiated that in at the beginning LOL. Oh well. Played with her tits with her shirt on instead. I noticed they were bigger than the last time I've seen her. CeCee pops her head up and says she is 4 months prego. Doh. I've only received mic work from her so I know it wasn't me LOL. One of you may be a proud pappa soon j / k. I pop in her mouth and she takes most of it in her mouth and spits it out. Overall, she is ok in a tight squeeze as she has a phone. Got digits but have never called her. I have to remember to make sure I negotiate everything up front with CeCee.
-
12-09-12 20:20 #12439Senior Member

Posts: 254Lori
I've known Lori for probably as many years as she's been on the stroll. She's one of the most pleasant companions I can think of, and rather pretty and shapely, too. From these photos I get the feeling that she is starting to show the wear and tear that this life brings. Am I mistaken, or do others here that know her agree?










Reply With Quote






