Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2444

    Bunker is correct

    It's true but maybe your expectation is not realistic.

  2. #2443

    I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by EroSales2904  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eal-24/6811155

    She is the worst providers on the history of providers. Simple as that!
    Melissa has three pages of reviews on anoThER board; about a dozen say she's great. 6-8 say she's OK but wouldn't repeat, and a handful say she was rushed and unpleasant.

    The verdict on Melissa may be YMMV, and you may not have had a good experience, but to say "the worst providers on the history of providers" is not a useful review, especially from a first-time poster.

  3. #2442

    Probable Raid?

    The Thai ladies, Sasha and Sandra, are unreachable as of today. All their ads on BP were stripped of phone numbers and names. At first I figured it must be a personnel rotation, but that wasn't supposed to happen for weeks. I went by the Tyson's Corner location and I don't remember the door looking like it had been kicked in. I'm a little distraught by this. Sandra is a sweetheart. What happens to her now, I wonder.

  4. #2441

    Sexy Brunette Barbie!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eal-24/6811155

    The worst provider in the history of providers. Simple as that!

  5. #2440

    Delicious Brunette Barbie!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eal-24/6811155

    She is the worst providers on the history of providers. Simple as that!

  6. #2439

    Destiny

    In my never ending search for a brunette spinner I met Destiny recently. 704*698*5690.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nly-21/9078438

    She has been posting around the country for a while had a good feel for her and TOFTT. I say that because I didn't search on this forum. Anyway, easy 3 call set up. Sounded real nice on the phone. When she opened the door I was a little surprised that she had blonde hair. In my research I found out that she bounce back and forth between blonde and brunette. Although I didn't get my brunette spinner, I left very satisfied. Nice casual convo, where you from, whats your name? Not rushed at all. Let me undress here after the hand sanitizer. Kissed her all over her tight little body, perfect a$$. Brief DATY, long slow CBJ, she got her CG on then K9 and lazy K9 while she rubbed her pussy. Pussy got real wet. Of course we had a mirror and I dig that sh! T so much. Afterwards we laid on the bed and talked for a nice long time before getting dressed and then we visited a little longer. She said she was changing locations soon, about 30 min away. Probably since it has been slow for her in this location. And of course the holiday season. You all will be able to find her. $.4 for the half and I was there for close to an hour. She is a nice girl, lets be nice to here so she will come around more often. Peace.

  7. #2438

    Thanks!

    I read that post. I think service for her regulars haven't changed. I can say that it was business as usual with no changes for me. I just didn't want to ask her about her pouch. She did make a reference to drinking too many beers, but the added weight gain since the last time I say her doesn't add up. Thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile for me seeing her (over abundance of talent). Read back a few posts she was not doing anymore bb, this could be why. Prego will do that to you, plus she's running w / friends too!

    Someone please enlighten me, thank you! LOL.

    MnV

  8. #2437

    "its me or it

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure we've all seen the adds that say "Its me or its free" in reference to the pictures. The somewhat stupid question I'm posing is, has anyone ever gotten a free session because the pictures were fake?
    Well, if it wasn't her and somebody else showed up, you think they'll give it up for free?

  9. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    Is Gya pregnant or just going to town on the Heinekens? Each time I see her she gets a little bigger. I didn't want to ask. Ever since Kramer got beat down for asking on Seinfeld, I refuse to make any comments to women referencing their body and pregnancy unless they bring it up.
    It's been awhile for me seeing her (over abundance of talent). Read back a few posts she was not doing anymore bb, this could be why. Prego will do that to you, plus she's running w / friends too!

    Someone please enlighten me, thank you! LOL.

    MnV

  10. #2435

    Question

    Is Gya pregnant or just going to town on the Heinekens? Each time I see her she gets a little bigger. I didn't want to ask. Ever since Kramer got beat down for asking on Seinfeld, I refuse to make any comments to women referencing their body and pregnancy unless they bring it up.

  11. #2434

    Good Deal

    Thanks! You'd be surprised at how a little information could save a fellow monger grief and agony. Keep posting useful information it is appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZicomoPapi  [View Original Post]
    Got it, thanks. I didn't ask the Q, I just posted the results of the research so my mongering brothers would not have to repeat the admittedly minimal efforts.

    Be safe

  12. #2433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure we've all seen the adds that say "Its me or its free" in reference to the pictures. The somewhat stupid question I'm posing is, has anyone ever gotten a free session because the pictures were fake?
    LOL, I laugh when I see those bullet points along with the / the free. FTC truth in advertising laws obviously do not apply.

  13. #2432

    Somewhat stupid question

    I'm sure we've all seen the adds that say "Its me or its free" in reference to the pictures. The somewhat stupid question I'm posing is, has anyone ever gotten a free session because the pictures were fake?

  14. #2431

    $250 lesson

    Bunker Buster is correct. I was stupid in not checking out the situation much better. It was an expensive lesson and one that I will heed from this point forward and do more extensive review. I do hope others are warned from my dumbass mistake.

  15. #2430
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    Most of us knew the answer already. The point I was trying to make was to get you to do that search initially before asking questions. I hope this helped.
    Got it, thanks. I didn't ask the Q, I just posted the results of the research so my mongering brothers would not have to repeat the admittedly minimal efforts.

    Be safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape