Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Pw Herman  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if they are one in the same:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3457598907.html
    I saw this Aisha a few weeks back and posted a report. I thought she was very pretty, looked a cross between eastern EU and asian (my guess woukd be she is from one of the Stan countries like Uzbakestan, etc.) fairly lame massage (hurt my neck!). No extras whatsoever; and I did all I could to convince her. Not likely to be the same person.

  2. #233

    Jenna

    Jenna is out of the Burlington / Billerica area. Provides In or outcall.

    Oral lesson, bare will run 80 flowers.

    Her ad on CL changes day to day.

    Easy to contact and set up meeting.

    PM for digits.

  3. #232

    Pure Speculation

    Wonder if they are one in the same:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3457598907.html

    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    So I just stumbled upon this ad, what ya all think? She says nothing private, which seems to contradict the fact that she openly agrees to erotic massage. Anyone pursue this ad or others like it?

    -

    Model (massage girl) (Boston)

    Date: 2012-12-04, 4:29PM EST.

    Reply to this post ds4wf-3390526891@res.craigslist.org

    Hello!

    My name`s Aisha

    I`m looking for a job in massage salon / spa.

    I can do deep tissue.

    Erotic massage is ok.

    Also I can work in strip clubs too.

    I have experience.

    So, if you`re hiring now and you need young attractive asian girl.

    Just text me 617 953 5143.

    Look forward to hear from you soon!

    Thanks.

    P. S. Please, don`t write to me if you need something private.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/res/3390526891.html

  4. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna last nite. All I can say is great oral skills.

    The rack is real and loves to be touched.
    Great start, but a little more info would be helpful. Link to ad, phone number and the like or at least a hint whether she's closer than Honolulu might be preferable. If you just want to toss out teases and / or get us to play guessing games it won't get you a bit of cred here you know.

  5. #230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    Any link or contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna last nite. All I can say is great oral skills.

    The rack is real and loves to be touched.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but this doesn't seem particularly useful without a link to an ad, or some contact info, or at least some idea of how to find her.

  6. #229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    Doesn't sound contradictory to me at all

    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    So I just stumbled upon this ad, what ya all think? She says nothing private, which seems to contradict the fact that she openly agrees to erotic massage. Anyone pursue this ad or others like it?
    I don't see anything contradictory. She seems to be saying she's willing to work in a parlor that provides erotic massage, but she is not interested in a private arrangement with an individual. In other words, she's not interested in being an independent provider. Seems clear enough to me.

  7. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna last nite. All I can say is great oral skills.

    The rack is real and loves to be touched.
    Which Jenna? Link or text of ad would be helpful.

  8. #227

    Jenna

    Saw Jenna last nite. All I can say is great oral skills.

    The rack is real and loves to be touched.

  9. #226

    Resume. Model (massage girl)

    So I just stumbled upon this ad, what ya all think? She says nothing private, which seems to contradict the fact that she openly agrees to erotic massage. Anyone pursue this ad or others like it?

    -

    Model (massage girl) (Boston)

    Date: 2012-12-04, 4:29PM EST.

    Reply to this post ds4wf-3390526891@res.craigslist.org

    Hello!

    My name`s Aisha

    I`m looking for a job in massage salon / spa.

    I can do deep tissue.

    Erotic massage is ok.

    Also I can work in strip clubs too.

    I have experience.

    So, if you`re hiring now and you need young attractive asian girl.

    Just text me 617 953 5143.

    Look forward to hear from you soon!

    Thanks.

    P. S. Please, don`t write to me if you need something private.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/res/3390526891.html

  10. #225

    Sexy cleaning lady Post on CL

    I saw this post a few days ago and replied. We exchanged several emails. She was asking 125 to clean your abode or office. The discussion of course escalated to what would be on the menu other than cleaning. She told me she's a nursing student in Boston and has debt to address. Sounded logical to me. What college student doesn't incur debt? So, after more back-to-back emails, she said 'anything's on the table' for 350. I said no way. She countered with 300. I considered briefly but ultimately declined. She did send a pic. It was of a very pretty, well built african-american girl. Stunning features, pretty face, etc. Now as we all know, pics can be fake but who knows. Anyway, I thought I'd share this with you all. Maybe some of you attempted to meet with her, too. Her post was in the Resume section of craigslist and I believe it's still there. I believe it's from this past Saturday. I almost took the plunge but couldn't get past 300.

  11. #224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Elena self post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    Your very first post, and it's a review. This is good, it's just the kind of thing we like to see. But it's a review of a massage girl on craigslist in which you rave about how great she is, but no mention of a HE, or even any touching or teasing, yet she's "well worth the price" and you can't wait to see her again. Now maybe I'm just old and cynical, but my spidey sense is tingling here.

    Assuming I found the correct ad on craigslist, the rate is $150 an hour. Judging by your review, it sounds like that hour does not include anything even remotely sexual, and she is completely clothed the entire time. Personally, I'd say $150 is way too much to pay for that. But that's just my opinion.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3436381440.html

    EDIT: Looks like she has some reviews on the other site. Any VIPs over there care to fill in the details?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    So mark keller on non-asian section and joe newbury on the CL section both posts their first glowing reviews of elena, hmmmmm!

    Come on, we know what's going on. And I will also add I find her massages great but not sensual or teasing but that's just me, you do get a finish however. Ho Hunter this is the Russian lady elena, long time masseuse

  12. #223
    This is Elena who is reviewed & discussed here in non Asian massage section.

    I suggest a search of the Boston section, select posts, for Elena.

    Nice review. Seems consistent with others. Elena has a bit of a Russian accent. Think boris' sidekick in Rocky & bullwinkle. If no accent, then my mistake, not Elena.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Newbury  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a awesome massage. I can't believe how great I feel. Just visited this blonde masseuse, Elene, in Back Bay, Boston. As soon as I walked in she had a great smile and hot body, I knew I was going to like this. She has really great hands that worked over my back, arms and legs. Great personality and super friendly. Totally legitmate massage and well worth the price. Looking forward to going back soon.

    I found her in Boston Craigslist with a heading of something like Eastern European massage.

    Joe

  13. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    Your very first post, and it's a review. This is good, it's just the kind of thing we like to see. But it's a review of a massage girl on craigslist in which you rave about how great she is, but no mention of a HE, or even any touching or teasing, yet she's "well worth the price" and you can't wait to see her again. Now maybe I'm just old and cynical, but my spidey sense is tingling here.

    Assuming I found the correct ad on craigslist, the rate is $150 an hour. Judging by your review, it sounds like that hour does not include anything even remotely sexual, and she is completely clothed the entire time. Personally, I'd say $150 is way too much to pay for that. But that's just my opinion.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3436381440.html

    EDIT: Looks like she has some reviews on the other site. Any VIPs over there care to fill in the details?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Here you go HH:

    She has 8 reviews on the oThER site and looks average 7 and she averages 6. 5 in performance. All gents left happy and one claims to have gotten her clothes off but based on other reviews seems unlikely. Seems she was much less expensive in the recent past but apparently moved to pricey digs and raised rates. For some reason I believe she is reviewed on this site but I have no interest so did not research. I believe this line from one of the reviews will sum things up for our viewing audience:

    "Technique is great for massage and HE, friendly, and attractive, not a clock watcher, reasonable price. Cons: limited OTC roaming, not much of a tease, will lecture you on health."

  14. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Newbury  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from a awesome massage. I can't believe how great I feel. Just visited this blonde masseuse, Elene, in Back Bay, Boston. As soon as I walked in she had a great smile and hot body, I knew I was going to like this. She has really great hands that worked over my back, arms and legs. Great personality and super friendly. Totally legitmate massage and well worth the price. Looking forward to going back soon.

    I found her in Boston Craigslist with a heading of something like Eastern European massage.

    Joe
    Your very first post, and it's a review. This is good, it's just the kind of thing we like to see. But it's a review of a massage girl on craigslist in which you rave about how great she is, but no mention of a HE, or even any touching or teasing, yet she's "well worth the price" and you can't wait to see her again. Now maybe I'm just old and cynical, but my spidey sense is tingling here.

    Assuming I found the correct ad on craigslist, the rate is $150 an hour. Judging by your review, it sounds like that hour does not include anything even remotely sexual, and she is completely clothed the entire time. Personally, I'd say $150 is way too much to pay for that. But that's just my opinion.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3436381440.html

    EDIT: Looks like she has some reviews on the other site. Any VIPs over there care to fill in the details?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  15. #220

    Great Massage From Super Hot Eastern European Blonde

    Just came back from a awesome massage. I can't believe how great I feel. Just visited this blonde masseuse, Elene, in Back Bay, Boston. As soon as I walked in she had a great smile and hot body, I knew I was going to like this. She has really great hands that worked over my back, arms and legs. Great personality and super friendly. Totally legitmate massage and well worth the price. Looking forward to going back soon.

    I found her in Boston Craigslist with a heading of something like Eastern European massage.

    Joe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape