Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,711 to 31,725 of 43551
-
12-05-12 13:53 #11841Senior Member

Posts: 21133 Fayette Quincy
I stopped in here the day before Turkey day on whim. Angel was closed. 2 Bills was closed, and 21 School was busy, and I was pressed for time. Have wanted to try Ninja but that play had completely slipped my mind. So I drove by 33 Fayette, gave a look around, parked a block away, and walked over. Walked in a door which put me into a small hallway. Entrance to AMP was at the end on the right. Walked in to see a girl at the desk. Place seemed quiet. Seeing I was short on time I opted for 30 min for. 40. I used the bathroom before hand. The place is pretty big and clean. Bathroom was very clean and smelled good.
The same girl who took my donation did my massage. Looks were average, body average, english ok. I suspect she was around 30-35. I can't for the life of me remember her name. She brought me to my room so I could get ready. I took a bit longer because I was finishing up some business on my phone so she walked in on me in my birthday suit, which I kind of intentionally did so I could see how she reacted (I had no idea about this place so I wanted some indication as to whether this was fully legitimate or if they'd be accommodating). She could careless so I quickly put my phone away and hoped on the table.
Once on the table, this is where things took a turn for the worst. First of all, the table, in particularly the face rest, was horrible. There essentially wasn't a proper space to accommodate the face, so there was a lot of pressure on my face and I couldn't breathe easily. This pissed me off and I ended up having to alternate every few minutes laying with my face to the left or the right which was not at all good for my neck. Second, she put on this plastic / vinyl disposable gloves, often seen in a kitchen, to wear as barrier between me and her hands! So weird and actually made me feel uncomfortable. I was undraped the whole time which was good, but I just wasn't expecting the gloves. Third, apparently she wanted to play 20 questions. She was asking everything under the sun and then some. Definitely got old real quick. She got the hint and actually tried to crack a joke saying,"____ (her name) just shut up!" Then looked at me and said,"right?" I just smiled, the questions stopped and finally I had some silence.
The massage was surprisingly pretty good, verging on therapeutic. Seeing I was only there for 30 mins, things moved pretty fast. There was normal brushes of the boys when working around the butt and legs, but no teasing or anything. Eventually she eluded to time being up, while I was still face down. She pulled out a piping hot towel, bordering on too hot, and cleaned my backside off. Afterwards, I kind of rolled over on to my side so she could see what was going on. I was like,"that's it?" She was like,"yea, that's it" yet she wasn't trying to get rid of me nor was she leaving the room. I asked her if she wanted a tip and she eluded to my D saying,"for that?" And responded with,"yea." I mentioned the tip to her to just get this moving along, because I really didn't want to spend anymore time there. She was hesitant to begin the HJ saying she didn't want any trouble. She also claimed initially that she didn't know how to and that I should show her. I flat out said,"no," and that was the end of it. She grabbed some oil and started in with the HJ.
Wow, had I known that the finish was simply going to be the lowest of the low points thus so far, that would have convinced me to just head home. It was the worst experience of my life. She at one point said,"see, I'm no good at this, you should do it." I wasn't about to DIY so I tried to think the best thoughts to move this along. It was just so difficult. You could see it in her face. She hated what she was doing. Eventually the task was complete and she cleaned me up. She used another one of those piping hot towels which I swore was going to burn my junk. Fortunately it didn't, she finished cleaning me up and got up to get dressed. I left her. 30 and she didn't say a word. While getting dressed, she was trying to be funny again by whacking my semi hard-on once and then trying kick it! I just gave her this displeased look and she left the room. Despite the quietness there, she said there was 2 other girls there working, but both were busy. As I was about to leave I could hear one of them leaving. I purposely stuck around in the room a few more minutes so I wouldn't have to bump into any fellow mongerers. I eventually walked out, she wanted me to come back to see her soon. I said thanks and was on my way.
Sorry this turned out to be the longest report ever, especially when the details weren't about some amazing experience I had. I just wanted to pass along all the small, weird details, so none of you make the same mistake I made. Obviously there's a couple other providers there, but that doesn't even help seeing I don't recall the name of the girl I saw. So anyone going there after reading this terribly long winded report is taking a huge gamble.
Alright. That's it. I'm out.
-
12-05-12 13:52 #11840Senior Member

Posts: 465ACE Salem
Ace is owned by the same woman that owns Orchid in Watertown.
QUOTE=BaconBits; 1614852]Two quick ones:
ACE massage, Salem. Tried it again. Place is legit with older run down ladies. Plus side, it's clean with a decent massage and they're running $50 specials now. Needed a quick massage and that's all I received. MT did nothing for me. Had the stink breath too. Wouldn't repeat. I think the owner runs a few other places also. One in Arlington I believe.
Middleton route 114. It is my hope that this place goes out of business. They keep changing ads to make it look like a new place opened up. Now they are charging like Holistic $90 an hour package with absolutely no HE. The reason for my post is because an associate went there. He said massage was okay. Half way after the flip she said you tip for finish. He gave her the tip. Laid back down and said "you do". Filling his hand with oil. LOL! He said I just paid you to do it. She said "oh no. We don't do that here." Poor prick. Literally. After haggling she gave him the best pube rub ever without touching junior. The table shower was the same. She wouldn't touch junior during the wash. I had to report this in his behalf as he went there out of the blue. Avoid at all costs.
BB[/QUOTE]
-
12-05-12 12:46 #11839Senior Member

Posts: 50Acr
He went there outa the blue and left there blue.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-12 12:42 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 723ACE (Salem) /Middleton rt. 114
Two quick ones:
ACE massage, Salem. Tried it again. Place is legit with older run down ladies. Plus side, it's clean with a decent massage and they're running $50 specials now. Needed a quick massage and that's all I received. MT did nothing for me. Had the stink breath too. Wouldn't repeat. I think the owner runs a few other places also. One in Arlington I believe.
Middleton route 114. It is my hope that this place goes out of business. They keep changing ads to make it look like a new place opened up. Now they are charging like Holistic $90 an hour package with absolutely no HE. The reason for my post is because an associate went there. He said massage was okay. Half way after the flip she said you tip for finish. He gave her the tip. Laid back down and said "you do". Filling his hand with oil. LOL! He said I just paid you to do it. She said "oh no. We don't do that here." Poor prick. Literally. After haggling she gave him the best pube rub ever without touching junior. The table shower was the same. She wouldn't touch junior during the wash. I had to report this in his behalf as he went there out of the blue. Avoid at all costs.
BB
-
12-05-12 11:12 #11837Senior Member

Posts: 1856Chinatown
If you scout the forun you will find a lot of the places that have been around for awhile. Chinatown is a plethora for places. One place in particular is 40 Harrison on the 2nd floor. This floor has ofices from A to G and all offer massages with HJ's and some an expanded menu. It has been said that if you go to the 2nd floor and just wait all the girls will come out into the hallway and you can choose which girl you like. (these paces used to be on Tremont for lt gents here). Also most of the hair salons in th area offer massages and almost all you will leave happy at least. Most advertise on CL under the heading Chinese or Asian and most will just say near Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Jjcars
[View Original Post]
Of course if this isn't for you and you have an expense account most of the 'uper class (ie more expensive) escorts use Back Bay as a stomping ground. You can check the different agencies out inc city-girls and Boston International along with Eros and the other board's advertising forum. Have fun!
-
12-05-12 11:09 #11836Senior Member

Posts: 242Stephanie
Finally had a chance to see Stephanie at her private residence by the airport. Texting her is definitely the way to go. Generally responds right away. Called when I got to the location and she gave me the room number. You have to be buzzed in the apartment complex. Parking can be tricky, but she told me to park on the street and there was no problems. Like other reviewers have noted, she's pretty and very sweet but does have a very large butt. A bit too big for me. Other wise, the room is clean, relaxing. Nice atmosphere overall. She gives basically a long tease and goes right in for BBBJ, which is very nice. She allows full roaming and access to everything. Sweet girl, will repeat. Damage 140.
-
12-05-12 08:32 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 922La Dolche
Has anyone been to this place on Mass Ave?
GRAND OPENING! GRAND OPENING!
WELCOME! WELCOME!
Very nice environmental & ENJOY relaxation!
Very clean COMFORTABLE & private rooms!
FRIENDLY & LOVELY trained asian staff!
Asian bodywork & foot reflecxology.
Free shower & four hands is AVAILABLE 4 U.
1 hour $60 * 1/2 hour $40 * 90 min $90 (cash only)
Please call: 781-648-7888 (walk-ins welcome)
1205 mass ave #1 arlington ma 02476
-
12-05-12 08:10 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 274Wellness Club Mansfield and Quincy
Wellness Club. Mansfield, Women and Men welcome!
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:03 AM
-
http://www.wellnessclubma.com/default.html
Our Professional Female and Male Bodyworkers and therapists come from all over the world. They are Asian, Brazilian, American, and Spanish. They bring in unique and professional massage skills to our clients.
Promote health life style with increase of circulation and decrease of headaches, body pain, sleep disorder, muscle fatigue and reduction body stress.
Body Care Services:
Body Massage.
Couples Massage.
Lavender Beauty Therapy.
Reflexology Foot massage.
Feet and Legs treatment.
Body Exfoliation.
Back Facial.
Body Wraps
Contact:
Ph: 857-333-1726
Address: 234 North Main street, Mansfield, MA 02048
Website:
http://www.wellnessclubma.com/default.html
[QUOTE=BHSClassOf77; 1606417]If you go to back page and see the ad for New Asian Massage and it talks about 30. 00 foot massage on top of an already 70. 00 1hr general massage don't waste your gas money. The 2 women used in the advertising pics don't work there. It's a no nonsense legit Chinese family branching off from their Quincy location. The woman massaging me gave me a nutrition lecture and the massage was a 9 because she knows her stuff. I didn't even dare to ask her about a HE. Her husband was down the hall installing a fish aquarium. Fire Station is abot 100 ft down the street and many locals in and out of Resturants on Mansfield's Main St. There was no talk about being undraped at the beginning so I knew I was doomed.
234 No. Main St. Mansfield.
278 Centre St. Quincy.
You can weep, wheedle, and whine, but you will not spill your jazz here. The best selling Jazz record of all time?
"Kind of Blue" Similar to the color of your balls if you go here.
BigDog
-
12-05-12 07:16 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 178The goals of a professional massage therapist as defined by the AMMA
The goals of a professional massage therapist as defined by the AMMA (American Medical Massage Association)
"strives to help others OVERCOME mental, emotional, and physical hurdles by relieving stress and balancing the body as well as the mind."
It is a sin that in some states a "therapist" can provide whatever therapy is needed to help a person. Be it to build confidence, to overcome shyness, to feel relief, to learn, to talk, etc. Yet a therapist has to fear being condemned in this state for trying to provide assistance or help in certain area's to certain men who could benefit greatly from the safe, clean and controlled environment of therapy. The alternative for family, community and people is far less safe and far more ugly to everyone!
I will provide you with an example of what I call "Therapy", yet some seem to categorize as prostitution. If a man cannot produce an erection (a major medical problem for some men) and this man is unable to take Viagra because he is allergic to it or because he cannot endure the side effects of this type of drug. Please tell me how this man can discover or learn if his problem is psychological or physical? One way for a man to discover this is to go to medical doctors who will first run test for std's, hormone levels, and any other possible medical reasons that could harm his ability to maintain an erection, The next step would be for him to wear a contraption at night that will measure if his "thang" enlarges during sleep. If it is discovered that he has no medical reasons that would prevent erection and he does enlarge during dream state (sleep). Then it is a psychological or mental issue that is seemingly "illegal" for him to get any further help with! He cannot go to a girl he finds attractive to learn if that girl has the ability to help him discover how his body may function with her, he is not aloud to discover if a girl can successfully enable him to ejaculat, he cannot go to a girl that can possibly help him build confidence he NEEDS to overcome this psychological hurdle in his life! These ideals are very wrong and very hurtful to everyone because the only alternative for this man is to put himself in an unsafe environment that risks family, community and public health!
I know that a therapist should indeed use some degree of "judgment" regarding their clients and their needs / desires and obviously I believe their MUST be.
A connection or energy or degree of trust between two people (in the same way a person needs to trust and connect and communicate with their doctor or lawyer or any other.
Service provider that holds this important a relationship to someones life and wellness).
I for one interpret those goals in a way that would make it VERY hard for me as a MA citizen sitting on a Jury to ever convict an LMT of prostitution for using her hands and mind and I believe I am about as normal and average and law abiding and conservative as any other citizen of my state)!
I'm not sure this topic belongs in this section but its certainly a topic that deserves some insight and opinions on and I welcome anyone who wishes to weigh in on this.
-
12-04-12 21:53 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 111Franklin Jenny
If you want a outstanding 90 minute massage, Jenny is your girl. Forget the extas, your body will thank you the next day, call ahead for an appointment reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by Muddy53
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 16:40 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 178Back to Basics Qunicy.
OK folks. My turn to get some help here! Anyone please PM me with any info about this seemingly non-asain place (I don't get a good feeling about "kool girl" here) so unless someone can tell via PM any diff. I'm not trying it. I'm turning blue from all the freeekin fail lately LOL
-
12-04-12 16:37 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 178Thats all I need to know to stay as far away from her as I possibly can. Her twin must be Jackie from the wellness center LOL. Run Forest RUN!
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 16:22 #11829Senior Member

Posts: 178Wellness Center Quincy
As if it wasn't enough already, I gave it one more hail mary attempt with all my might, money and charm! Wellness center in Quincy is a HUGE ASS FAIL! I should have listened to reports sooner. FAIL FAIL FAIL!
-
12-04-12 16:19 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 178Tori is a female (granted a post op) but trust me. She can give FS if she wishes and you would know a damb thing if I did tell you, also. She is without a doubt the best sexual massage I've ever had (many will back me on this BTW including some of the best rep people in this forum. I personally cannot get past the fact she was born male. But I'm one of the few who can't get past that in my brain (it doe not mean she is not extreemly good)!
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 16:05 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 166Tori
Are you refering to the tori at jolins, her pics on craigslist are ok but they have the reputation with ladyboys transgener whatever. If she was female I'd try going back there, but I'm all set with stick-pussy
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





