Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 808 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1897

    Katie

    I picked up Katie around 27th and National this afternoon. She is a petite blonde about 5'2" and not much over 100 lbs. She is 30 something, but looks younger from a distance. She had a place where we could go, which she says is not available too often. I am glad it was. .5 for nice BBBJ, DATY, FS in multiple positions and a cim finish. She also has a good attitude, took direction and was eager to please. I tipped her. 1

    I got digits and I will call her again, even if it's just for a BJ in the car if she can't host. I thought she had been mentioned on the forum before, but the search function isn't working right, at least for me right now. I got no matches searching for Katie.

  2. #1896

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown  [View Original Post]
    Picked uo a rachel on 23 greenfield. Yesterday. Good head. And. I talked. Her ibro. Giving the puss. Ro. All fir. 30 bucks. She about. Forty somethiing. You guess. Nice breast. Ass. Okay. Facw about 5 in a half. Or. So. But. I needed therelease. Si. It was great. No digits. Though. Fellows. But experince was. Great. Good. Listner. Ect. Tine. Was about. 1am.
    WTF? Check your keyboard. You're having a problem like my old lady excessive periods.

  3. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Mitchell street. I did say south side. If I am wrong help me. Michigan is on the north side I think.
    Michigan is the street south of Wisconsin, so 8th and Michigan would be downtown near the main public library. That was a good place to cruise 30 years ago.

  4. #1894

    I am bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Willow "8th and Mich"? I would take the abbreviation Mich to stand for Michigan, but Mitchell probably makes more sense. Is that what you meant, Mitchell? I've driven up and down Mitchell because it looks like it should be fruitful, but I've never found anyone walking there.
    Mitchell street. I did say south side. If I am wrong help me. Michigan is on the north side I think.

  5. #1893

    Clarification please

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Was on the south side on Monday between 11:30 and 2:00 in the afternoon. What a great sight.

    Four WSW on L. Mindy, which is rare to be on L. Mayh, and two others I have seen before but have never picked up so I have no names. Saw only one BSW ON L.

    Five WSW on G. Mostly by 24th. Same old same old. One by the Quick Mart, and one by 11th and G, which was Chella. Only two BSW, and they were walking west bound by 20th.

    Two WSW on N. One was Dianna, the other was Jennifer. Both looking very hungry. And two BSW by the MCD. On N.

    Was a very busy day and it looked great. So what did I do. New to me, I picked up angie on 8th and Mich. I don't ussualy travel that road but this guy at the Popeyes, on N. Told me about the good looking gals on Mich, and Bur. Checked them both out and only saw one WSW. Angie. Saw many BSW on those streets, but I don't pick them up anymore. Been there done that.

    Angie 5'2' dirty blond hair, long, small boobs but not abused. I had fun. .3 for BBBJCIM. Then the old spit out the window after 5 min. Could not figure that out. No. Said she lost it. I then had lunch with her. On 27th. She was nice. Said she was 19 I think more like 24, but then the streets put age on you. I gave her my number because I want to see her next Monday.

    Can't wait to see the talent on Tues.

    Isn't life grand.
    Willow "8th and Mich"? I would take the abbreviation Mich to stand for Michigan, but Mitchell probably makes more sense. Is that what you meant, Mitchell? I've driven up and down Mitchell because it looks like it should be fruitful, but I've never found anyone walking there.

  6. #1892

    Great day in the city.

    Was on the south side on Monday between 11:30 and 2:00 in the afternoon. What a great sight.

    Four WSW on L. Mindy, which is rare to be on L. Mayh, and two others I have seen before but have never picked up so I have no names. Saw only one BSW ON L.

    Five WSW on G. Mostly by 24th. Same old same old. One by the Quick Mart, and one by 11th and G, which was Chella. Only two BSW, and they were walking west bound by 20th.

    Two WSW on N. One was Dianna, the other was Jennifer. Both looking very hungry. And two BSW by the MCD. On N.

    Was a very busy day and it looked great. So what did I do. New to me, I picked up angie on 8th and Mich. I don't ussualy travel that road but this guy at the Popeyes, on N. Told me about the good looking gals on Mich, and Bur. Checked them both out and only saw one WSW. Angie. Saw many BSW on those streets, but I don't pick them up anymore. Been there done that.

    Angie 5'2' dirty blond hair, long, small boobs but not abused. I had fun. .3 for BBBJCIM. Then the old spit out the window after 5 min. Could not figure that out. No. Said she lost it. I then had lunch with her. On 27th. She was nice. Said she was 19 I think more like 24, but then the streets put age on you. I gave her my number because I want to see her next Monday.

    Can't wait to see the talent on Tues.

    Isn't life grand.

  7. #1891

    I see her all the time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Milw Fireman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard fromMya?

    Haven't been able to reach her via digits.
    I saw her walking 3 different times last week on Lincoln so that is good news. She hasn't totally disappeared. Since I started seeing her, she has given me 3 different numbers that always go dead eventually so I just don't bother asking anymore. The problem is that she has 6 kids and lives with boyfriend's relatives. At least that was her situation the last time I was with her. It's been a coupla months for me. You have to be ultra-discreet when calling her. I actually had to ask to speak with her boyfriend first and then he would hand the phone to Mya. Its better if you just meet her on the street around 6th-16th on Lincoln. She also goes to that small gas station on Chase and Lincoln often.

    I can verify that from the street, she is looking just as good as ever. There is no mistaking her walk. Like a model on the catwalk wearing a red overcoat. She looked healthy and still reminds me of that actress Sharni Vinson.

    Be careful on Lincoln though. The police are now in unmarked squad cars. Maroon color.

  8. #1890

    Rachel. Greenfield

    Picked uo a rachel on 23 greenfield. Yesterday. Good head. And. I talked. Her ibro. Giving the puss. Ro. All fir. 30 bucks. She about. Forty somethiing. You guess. Nice breast. Ass. Okay. Facw about 5 in a half. Or. So. But. I needed therelease. Si. It was great. No digits. Though. Fellows. But experince was. Great. Good. Listner. Ect. Tine. Was about. 1am.

  9. #1889
    "I see Mya sometimes early in the morning on L. Not as often as She has been. I don't pick her up so I don't have digits."

    Quote Originally Posted by Milw Fireman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard fromMya?

    Haven't been able to reach her via digits.

  10. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by Milw Fireman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard fromMya?

    Haven't been able to reach her via digits.
    Use to go to VM now I think it says # is dc so oh F-ing well. I have never met but I had her digits passed on to me. = (. Heard good things about this "thing mya" just never had an encounter with her.

  11. #1887

    Mya

    Has anyone seen or heard fromMya?

    Haven't been able to reach her via digits.

  12. #1886

    12-2 run

    Was out in early AM hrs did not see anything on gf, L. Saw a FAT BSW in really short shorts on 21st and nat. NARSTY. I mean she was a little too heavy. = (. So drove around a bit saw nothing even in mid streets / aves.

    So this thing "mindy" treads supercarefully. She talks on ph and txt but does not want to meet yet. AMAZING!

    Last nite was not even cold and I'm thinkin tons of girls be out. And none were. Women just do not stop to amaze me. Oh well.

    Fun story. Saw a latina mami non SW. On L around gastation. So I loop around and see her walking in a dark street. So I pull up and ask her."do you need a ride" and she goes "NO. But may I help you?" I was like "well."

    Her: "excuse me"

    Me: well you can.

    Her: yes.

    Me: jump in we talk.

    Her: no not tonite.

    Me: good nite then.

    She goes back on phone to talk. But she had a really nice culito to go w / that face. Did not look like a user of anything at all. SO I should have not even bothered. But like my mentor Cali; one may never know till you ask a 000ker. To jump in.

    Happy hunting to all.

    -Duke of SH out.

  13. #1885

    Who is she?

    Would anyone know who the blondish WSW that hangs around 21-22 and g I see her some times on my way to work but never see her on my way home can some one help me with a name or digits.

  14. #1884

    11-30 into 12-1 run

    So I met a LSW on 11-30 around 12 midnight on L. She started of in espaniola but moved to Engolish ya. Ya =D. Pretened to be half drunk but could have differentiations between. 10 and. 05 =) gave a very soft CBJ. And dropped her off and forgot her cans of beer in my car. Which hit the road I. E. I chucked them out. 43N goin 80 (thats how you say F- you to pigs. Do you pigs have state troopers? I love to take pix when I'm pulled over "Son did you just take a pix. You can go to jail for that. F-U get a real job pig. Ok ok back to zinc depletion stories).

    11-30. : 5pm depletion was by Angie. Possible 1 BSW around 23rd block with blondish high lights. Not my thing.

    AND 12-1. : go off from work. Gave a ring to Chella * . *she picked up. MANNNN awwwwzumm Zumm time. I won't share details .

    I'm atm in txt talk with mindy. Apparently her phone is on. So I will take pix. I will ask her if I can post. Hehe.

    So this one girl kind of made me do a change of heart and I guess I won't be mean and ask before I post pix. Damn I this could end up bad but more on that some other time.

    Duke of SH OUT =D

  15. #1883

    Nice weather

    With the weather the way it's been I certainly have been successful on lincoln. I met this sweet little thing that goes by the name of Ashley. She is blonde in her early 20's, petite and has a great set of tits. I really enjoyed playing with them while she started with a bbj. I almost couldn't resist finishing but I made it long enough to turn her around put the cover on and enjoy that little tight * of hers I finished after having lay on her back and pounded it with her legs up in the air. She was clean, had a good attitude and I did not notice any track marks or signs of drug use, but I'm no expert. Damage was. 5 well worth it and got digits for those seniors who are interested that were kind enough to share with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape