Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #313

    RE: Christmas Eve Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL

  2. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin
    Interresting no other members have said ya or na about her yet as much as your pushing her on here.

  3. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    I was introduced to a new young lady yesterday my a mutual friend, and got together for a spectacular hour plus. She honestly has a body to die for, and is the most sexual woman I have ever met. I know, sounds to good to be true, but some of you will soon see. The deal is, she is not looking for high volume, but some regulars, and as of now will not be posting any adds. She is just getting her feet "wet" in the business and wants to starts slow. Those senior members that are interested, please send me a PM for more info. I really hate to share her. LOL.

    Merry Christmas!
    Little birdie told me there may be some specials for Christmas Eve. <evil Grin

  4. #310

    New in town

    I was introduced to a new young lady yesterday my a mutual friend, and got together for a spectacular hour plus. She honestly has a body to die for, and is the most sexual woman I have ever met. I know, sounds to good to be true, but some of you will soon see. The deal is, she is not looking for high volume, but some regulars, and as of now will not be posting any adds. She is just getting her feet "wet" in the business and wants to starts slow. Those senior members that are interested, please send me a PM for more info. I really hate to share her. LOL.

    Merry Christmas!

  5. #309

    Leo?

    Dreamt I was driving south on US1 tonite about 7:30 and wouldn't you know, blonde, tight white sweater and major knockers walking in front of River Palm Motel and when she got to the next south corner, a guy from nowhere appears and the two chat and they disappear-back she comes in 5 min and walks back north in front of Motel-basically I was just passing through but circled around a couple of times to have a peek and she was gonzo again but LEO all over the place on US1, Hibiscus and US1 and 192 at US1-good place to stay away from-not a sign of any other SW's anywhere tonite.

  6. #308
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by Java Junkie  [View Original Post]
    If she won't get in the car when you ask if she needsa ride, definately leo.
    Ask for gas $$. LOL.

    Vero

  7. #307

    Definately leo

    If she won't get in the car when you ask if she needsa ride, definately leo.

  8. #306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedcherry  [View Original Post]
    A woman is out front walking back and forth. I stopped to see if she needed a ride. Wouldn't get in. Asked if I wanted a blowjob or other fun. I said you looked like you needed a ride. She again asked if I wanted a blowjob for 20. I said that I was just trying to help out. She asked me to come to her room. I took off.

    Be safe.
    Good move but I would never do more than stop the vehicle close by. Any conversational exchange with a UC Leo is risky even if no incriminating words come from you. Cops lie to make a case and seize a car, your word against theirs. Yes def was a Leo, there were several people arrested for solicitation the pad couple of days, it is listed in the county jail website but not the newspapers. Be safe and assume any unknown SW to be bacon bait.

  9. #305

    Leo at riverside motel on US1.

    A woman is out front walking back and forth. I stopped to see if she needed a ride. Wouldn't get in. Asked if I wanted a blowjob or other fun. I said you looked like you needed a ride. She again asked if I wanted a blowjob for 20. I said that I was just trying to help out. She asked me to come to her room. I took off.

    Be safe.

  10. #304

    Stud, I mean Gram.

    Thank you for a wonderful time! You and I hit it off so wonderful and I can not wait to see you again. Thank you so much for your kind review! Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    I had the great pleasure and I do mean PLEASURE of meeting with Kelly. She puts the ULTIMATE in ultimate GFE. If you have not indulged in spending a relaxed time with this beautiful, caring lady, you are short changing yourself. She is a 20 on a scale of 1-10.

  11. #303
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Come on a 20.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    I had the great pleasure and I do mean PLEASURE of meeting with Kelly. She puts the ULTIMATE in ultimate GFE. If you have not indulged in spending a relaxed time with this beautiful, caring lady, you are short changing yourself. She is a 20 on a scale of 1-10.
    I will bring that up to 25. LOL.

    How can anybody not love her? LOL Vero

  12. #302

    Kelly (Southern Hospitality)

    I had the great pleasure and I do mean PLEASURE of meeting with Kelly. She puts the ULTIMATE in ultimate GFE. If you have not indulged in spending a relaxed time with this beautiful, caring lady, you are short changing yourself. She is a 20 on a scale of 1-10.

  13. #301

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Who says nothing good comes from Craigs. A few weeks ago I was checking CL. In the past, all the W4M ads I replied to were bogus. Erica was not.

    Wow! Not only is she pretty, but she is also FUN! Smiling, cheerful, friendly, and FUN! Awesome oral skills. She took care of me just the way I like and I didn't even have to tell her. She just did it right. Had CFS once and it was also a lot of fun. $$ depends on service. I have seen her 4 times so far.

    She sometimes sets appointments too closely and there is a little rush at the end, but my needs have always been met.

    Senior members only may pm me for her email address. She is not okay with me giving her phone.
    Great find twt, I agree with everything you said about her. Thanks again t bear

  14. #300

    Pmc

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe mongers in this area are familiar with PMC, well I tried it today for first time due nothing interesting in Orlando. Well, I walked in and just Andressa was available, I was aiming on Kiley or Kendra. I got very disappointing with this girl, body type 4 out of 10, service 3 out of 10 super rush, safety freak, barely could touch her tits, not kitty play, no connection at all. Big no list, No DATY, NO BBBJ, just horrible CBJ, missionary and doggy. I never reach boiling point and paid 200 for 1hr and the old manthere knock the door half hour later. She ended giving a 20 dollars discount, same as the one in the website. I will not repeat her but I will try Kendra in the near future. Saw Kendra in the living room, she is hot. Recommendation, just take the half hour service with Kendra.

    http://www.theparadisemensclub.com
    Dude:

    Sorry about your luck, I have not been with Andressa, but don't give up on PMC. I have been with Stephanie and she is off the charts. See my review on ThEotheR site. If she was independent, I would see her a couple times per month. Tight little spinner, a real sweetheart, aiming to please. There is also a girl named Jenna that everyone is raving about. I have not been with her, but she is on my TTD list.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	stephanie1.jpg
Views:	1509
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	216312

    Click image for larger version

Name:	jenna4.jpg
Views:	898
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	216313

  15. #299

    Pmc

    Maybe mongers in this area are familiar with PMC, well I tried it today for first time due nothing interesting in Orlando. Well, I walked in and just Andressa was available, I was aiming on Kiley or Kendra. I got very disappointing with this girl, body type 4 out of 10, service 3 out of 10 super rush, safety freak, barely could touch her tits, not kitty play, no connection at all. Big no list, No DATY, NO BBBJ, just horrible CBJ, missionary and doggy. I never reach boiling point and paid 200 for 1hr and the old manthere knock the door half hour later. She ended giving a 20 dollars discount, same as the one in the website. I will not repeat her but I will try Kendra in the near future. Saw Kendra in the living room, she is hot. Recommendation, just take the half hour service with Kendra.

    http://www.theparadisemensclub.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape