Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11816

    Few Reports & Question

    Been real sporadic in the hobby over the past six months or so, for a variety of reasons, but here are a few reports from the places I have been.

    Chelmsford. I have had pretty good experiences at Royal on the occasions I have been there. Nothing over the top but nothing disappointing. Everyone there is friendly and I pretty much know what I am going to get without surprises.

    Lawrence. I know there is a forum for non-asian AMPs but since I am writing here I figured I would add. There is a BP ad for one in that area which appears to have multiple masseuses. Stopped by for a visit and while there was nothing bad about the service (it was decent and maybe could have been better based on masseuse) , the ladies in the picture are definitely not the same ones at the place. Don't be fooled by the pictures and expect a young model.

    Pawtucket. On a whim I decided to drive down and check out FE. I had a great experience and have never been disappointed there. I know the Providence scene is tough and everyone seems to reflect on how great it was. I've never been there to compare but I might drive down to Pawtucket instead of hanging around in the MA area when I have an itch to scratch moving forward.

    My two cents on a few places. Feel free to PM me if you want more details or have questions.

    My own question is this: I've been trying to find this (I believe Korean) girl who was largely independent in the North MA area. Her BP ads were pretty discrete and when you met her for an appointment she would drop her room key down from the patio of the room she was in. She was pretty business-like at first but cool after the first visit.

    Anyone have any insight or contact info? PM please if so. I had her details but deleted them a while back. I tried calling a few places in BP ads but they weren't correct. Assistance is appreciated!

  2. #11815

    Clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog001  [View Original Post]
    Garmani,

    Thanks for your info. Is "Hubert" St Holbrook St near the Stop & Shop? 1st floor, messy kind of place?

    Also what is "GC location"?

    And, Kimarie, both locations?

    Thanks

    BD
    Holbbrook near Stop & Shop cg= craigslist both is the same thing.

  3. #11814
    Agreed Jackie was pleasant and relaxing but definitely left you wanting more. Also the mamasan was pushing me to see the Chinese therapist which I said twice I was not there for, weird. Will not repeat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Really69  [View Original Post]
    I should put a little more into the report regarding the one brazilian I saw their (90% of the people here simply need to hear the words "fail" and they won't even try it) , but I know some people do indeed wish to hear about the therapeutic end of it so here goes my friend.

    Jackie is a very fun, easy going, carefree Brazilian who has a fairly good ability for light (almost erotic) massage and she goes as far as she possibly can (without crossing that line your at that point pulling your hair out "aching" for her to cross!) , she uses alot of oil but she is very good with clean up and dry and the facility I must say is pretty good (super clean and everything is "at the ready" for you to take a hot shower after). This was not a deep tissue massage but rather a light "floating on air" type massage, she hums like a muse with her music in the background (kind of a fairy (peterpan type fairy) , high pitched singing / humming as she massages you LOL. I know I know weird but it kinda works for her and maybe helps her to get into a "hypnotic zone" as she trys to put you in one? It was all wonderful and she is a super fun and kind girl. The only problem I had was that I cannot put myself through that kind of agony without her wanting to help finish me off =\. She could eventually be "great"! But she needs to open herself up to the help we need. She is the perfect tease, the perfect passion, the perfect pressure for sexual massage (but without any sexual contact!) , she is NOT good for therapeutic massage and she needs to get on board with this reality!

  4. #11813

    The Sunflower shop

    Mass. Ave. In the peoples republic.

    Drive up and park at a meter and enter the office building. They are on the Second floor with plenty of signs we are going to tow your car if parked in the lot.

    Go up in the elevator and get off.

    She was waitting for me at the end of the hall OCd eing on her I Phone.

    She gave me a big smile and broke the ice with the hi I'm CiCi.

    Proceed into the Sunflower experience, Nice waving kitty greeting me and she puts me in the room near the front door. (You know how paranoid they are)

    Collects the 50

    Age 30 s

    D Cups probably paid for by her years of good reliable service.

    Orangey, black hair.

    5ft.

    100.

    She was wearing her camel toe stretch pants and BiBi top with cast iron bra. With sandles of course.

    Brought my own oil as I get boils when they soak me in baby oil for too long.

    Started off with a nice long stroke caressing her body onto me and knew she knew I knew and let her do her thing.

    Not bad pressure and fliped me with 15 min to go. Not much of a tease and she went right to her mechanical finish. I went to her body and she was obliging and would offer more the more I go.

    Looks are way above AMP average.

    Heard another monger saying good bye to his provider. Sounded like a professor talking down to his students.

    I had a massage buzz after the treatment and could not find my tippy. Cici went right for my pockets to help out and voila other 50 was in the cargo part of easy access pants. We both smiled and huged and took 2 steps out the door. Would go back if was in area as better than average.

  5. #11812

    275 mystic

    Popped into 275 mystic this wk-very nice clean spot. 3familiar looking Asian ladies that have been around in various spots in Medford over the years-drew the oldest one which I was pissed about and she knew it as she kept asking if I was oh khay-anyway usual fare when it came to massage and started a good ball rub within ten min into it-rest of the massage was a big tease of the cock and balls and finished me off pretty good-finished up with head massage-60+40. Prib won't repeat as the talent is not great

    Happy holidays

  6. #11811

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnibbler  [View Original Post]
    Went tosee Mary in wilmington last week. No longer there. Got Sophia, massage was just ok but she did complie with most of the rest of my wishes. Today I went to wakefield and saw tutu I believe she said. Her massage was strong and good. Ending was also very good but she did short me 15mins. I don't care for that. I pay for hour I expect to be there even if I am just talking with her. But enough of that. She did ask me where I go and I told her Mary and she said she has moved on. Maybe to her own place. Does anyone know where she can be found? Thanks for the help.

    Stay safe all!
    Yes. Mary of Wilmington has left. The place is owned by the same people who owned 166 Cambridge. Mary was on vacation when they got busted. She quit a week after coming back due to concerns over getting arrested too. I believe the owners also have the place in Reading that got busted shortly after 166. Uncle Leo has been staking out the Wilmington location, so be careful.

    Mary is looking into her own place, but it will be massage only. No HE. No extras. She has the skills and the attitude to pull it off. I hope she succeeds because she's a great person as well as an amazing masseuse.

  7. #11810

    Hong

    Saw Hong in tewks for the first time after reading oThER reviews. I like the setup she has and the massage table is great. She was nice to me and also very talkative. Almost too talkative at times with not the best english. She was saying the oils she uses cost hundreds of dollars which I don't know how accurate that is but they felt good nonetheless. She answered her phone once during the session. I usually hate when providers do this but since she seems like a one woman operation it is understandable. Overall a pretty decent massage. Her attire was nice. Left exuberant with a big hug 70/40. Will probably repeat at some point.

  8. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog001  [View Original Post]
    Was the massage any good? I got a ZERO on the scale of 10. At least 2 of us reported that the place was a total bust. Crap massage delivered by short skirted or spandex wearing girls to make us part with our money, without delivering anything of value. I hear this same group opened up in Mansfield recently. Anna, mamasan, (I bet she still wears a short skirt) does all she can to keep things light, and fun so you have an expectation that they will deliver, and deliver big time. HA! Like a politician talking a great game, makes you feel good, and soon enough, you're in a depression.

    When I review, I try to put the city name (trying to spell correctly) and / or the street name and number in the report. I've gotten great tips from you guys, & I try to pull my weight, and pay it back. I hate to see any one else get ripped off if I TOFFT and get ripped off. And, if a good time can be had, I like to share that as well. Just sayin'.

    Don't let your meatloaf.

    BD
    I should put a little more into the report regarding the one brazilian I saw their (90% of the people here simply need to hear the words "fail" and they won't even try it) , but I know some people do indeed wish to hear about the therapeutic end of it so here goes my friend.

    Jackie is a very fun, easy going, carefree Brazilian who has a fairly good ability for light (almost erotic) massage and she goes as far as she possibly can (without crossing that line your at that point pulling your hair out "aching" for her to cross!) , she uses alot of oil but she is very good with clean up and dry and the facility I must say is pretty good (super clean and everything is "at the ready" for you to take a hot shower after). This was not a deep tissue massage but rather a light "floating on air" type massage, she hums like a muse with her music in the background (kind of a fairy (peterpan type fairy) , high pitched singing / humming as she massages you LOL. I know I know weird but it kinda works for her and maybe helps her to get into a "hypnotic zone" as she trys to put you in one? It was all wonderful and she is a super fun and kind girl. The only problem I had was that I cannot put myself through that kind of agony without her wanting to help finish me off =\. She could eventually be "great"! But she needs to open herself up to the help we need. She is the perfect tease, the perfect passion, the perfect pressure for sexual massage (but without any sexual contact!) , she is NOT good for therapeutic massage and she needs to get on board with this reality!

  9. #11808

    Medford

    I was recently at 275 Mystic with Ana. Petite, slightly older, glasses, A cups, spinner type.

    $40 + $100, left very happy, plan to return soon. Seniors only, pm for details.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #11807
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's,

    Went to 888 in WB last night, what a disappointment. I was the only customer and there were 3 girls working but I was not allowed a choice not that there was much difference between them but I would have liked to choose because there was a younger woman there although she looked a bit chunky. I think my massage girl was Amary but not sure, her english was poor especially when she claimed to be here in the US for 17 years, don't get me wrong she was a nice lady but older. TS was quick and no attention paid to the goods and the massage was decent, OTC was allowed but she was so old it did not interest me. On the flip she got a little playful but told me DIY and she would help, I protested and told her to do it although I really was not into it. SHe went for it but told me owner said "don't give to every customer" like they have an HJ quota and once it is filled no more HJ's that day. She also told me when I come back again (doubt it) not to tell other girls that she had provided the an HJ, are you shitting me? Every worker in these places knows guys are there for more than massage. Anyway I could not get into it and told her to stop after about 10 minutes, tipper her 20 and left.

    I was so spoiled by the RI FS spa's these places in mass SUCK with some exceptions of course but even the exceptions want to upsell big for FS. Below is a PM I sent to a fellow member in regards to visits I have made to some mass locations on the SS.

    "I have been to Ninja. I got very spoiled at the FS spa's in RI so it is hard for me to rate these local jack shacks as none of them can hold a candle to the FS spa's in RI. I went to Ninja about a month ago and got an older Chinese lady. I don't remember her name but she was attractive and allowed OTC and even let her boobs loose for some attention but put them away quickly. She did however give a great HJ, She took a good 15 minutes to finish me taking me to the brink and then slowing so I would not pop and then repeating the process. I guess I could give it a good rating for a rub and tug.

    I also tried Yezi in upper Jackson square in weymouth. Again older Chinese woman with a few extra pounds but not fat. She gave an ok HJ.

    Also tried Nini's in braintree and was not impressed. The women I saw was attractive but wanted to negotiate up front however she did have a nice rackbut charged extra to unleash her twins for me. Supposedly there is a very hot young girl there but I suspect there is not and the hint of her is used to lure us in."
    Yes indeed yellow. If your going to AMP's in this area to attempt finding the type of service you found in RI or the alphabet spa's in the days of Yore I can save you thousands my friend. Your not going to find it! I've been to them all including everyone you spoke of. I will tell you the closest is Tori. Other then that I would suggest you stop going to AMP's and focus your efforts on american or latino girls spa's (you will have much better luck finding the type of service that compares to RI).

  11. #11806
    Quote Originally Posted by Eligrn101  [View Original Post]
    Visited Nadia at Deanna's in Weymouth due to positive reviews here and I enjoyed the experience. Nadia is attractive, sexy, playful and very accommodating. First half of massage seemed traditional (back and leg rub). She had me flip at the half way point. As soon as I flipped she began by laying atop my body, kissed me and softly thanked me for coming and choosing her. Things continued. Seniors can PM for more detail. Afterward the massage resumed and evolved into more of a Thai stretching type massage. I received the full hour with no interruptions (at least two other women were present). A little expensive because of 80 house fee (60 tip) , but worth it as a bit of a splurge. I would repeat.
    Agree totally, Nadia is a very kind and intimate and accommodating girl. I felt that she genuinely wanted to help me and appreciated me being their. I did not like the facility so much as the walls don't go to the ceiling, small bath, the feeling like people can hear you, the older family members sitting in the waiting area, etc. But Nadia is a sweety for sure.

  12. #11805
    The Sun was Red.

    My balls are blue.

    I'll have to find another place in Malden.

    And so will you.

    R. I. P. Red Sun

  13. #11804
    Wanted to go back to Angel in Quincy but when I called I got sent to voicemail so I went and tried Ninja instead. I think I got Teresa (there was another girl there but I didn't get to see what she looked like). Teresa is a little chubby but cute and her English is not the best. Massage was good but no teasing which was a disappointment as Angel is really good at that. Once the flip happened things got a lot more happy. Teresa is a very fun girl. Had a great time. It was 60/40. Angel & Ninja are much better than that place on Kneeland in CT that I tried a few months back.

  14. #11803

    Deanna's

    Visited Nadia at Deanna's in Weymouth due to positive reviews here and I enjoyed the experience. Nadia is attractive, sexy, playful and very accommodating. First half of massage seemed traditional (back and leg rub). She had me flip at the half way point. As soon as I flipped she began by laying atop my body, kissed me and softly thanked me for coming and choosing her. Things continued. Seniors can PM for more detail. Afterward the massage resumed and evolved into more of a Thai stretching type massage. I received the full hour with no interruptions (at least two other women were present). A little expensive because of 80 house fee (60 tip) , but worth it as a bit of a splurge. I would repeat.

  15. #11802

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    Thought it was a typo at first, but maybe hose fee is the right description.
    50+ means her age.paid the 60 for deep tissue which is ten bucks extra than normal massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape