Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,096 to 49,110 of 61441
-
11-30-12 11:48 #12346Regular Member

Posts: 22Can
Very well said Muff Scott, I couldn't agree with you more!
Originally Posted by Muff Scout
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-12 11:18 #12345Senior Member

Posts: 589Can't we all just get along?
I have no problem with any of you guys involved in Kiaragate.
I appreciate your informational posts and a couple of you have even set me up with digits for which I am grateful.
But this back and forth bickering over Kiara and related issues really needs to stop.
So somebody fell in love with a SW. So the fuck what. Let him love her all he wants. As long as you are still banging her, who gives a shit. A couple of years ago on this forum, some Captain Saveaho posted pics on here of the girl he "saved" and told us how they were headed west to a better life. Well, a couple of weeks later I was banging her up the ass at Tim's.
There was another butthead on here who thought he owned Pam and got pissed at me for dating her. Seems he ignored the other 25 guys a day she was sucking and fucking.
There will always be buttholes on the board. Trust me I have dealt with more than my fair share. This is the price we pay for an open, public forum. For the most part they eventually go away.
My point is that this shit has gotten old and is really dragging down the board. Those of you who are involved who consider yourselves leaders need to take the high ground and move on for the good of the board. No more cheap shots. Let's just get back to exchanging info about who is a good suck and fuck and who is a ripoff.
With the weather looking good this weekend I am looking forward to spanking some ass. Hope you all do the same.
Safe hunting to all.
Muff (the once and future king) Scout
-
11-30-12 10:21 #12344Senior Member

Posts: 2344?
I am talking about a red head that sits in the 1700 block along wilkins at the last row house. I have fucked her before at D's house. She has a very nice round ass. Angel knows her, if you know Angel ask her about her friend with the red hair. I think she has a boy friend that lives at the house were she sits on the steps so be careful
Originally Posted by Diamondd
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-12 09:44 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 254Which Sara?
There are a few girls named Sara or Sarah. Is this the one that sometimes goes by Heather, from Brooklyn Park / Brooklyn, or someone different?
Originally Posted by Diamondd
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-12 06:52 #12342Senior Member

Posts: 319[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-30-12 06:25 #12341Senior Member

Posts: 29Sam head game is nice and she always give that cop story. She is too wild for me because she was suck you anywhere and don't care who see.
Originally Posted by RayMichaels82
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-12 02:24 #12340Senior Member

Posts: 134Late to the party
First of all, CLS9637, lay off the poor lass. Everyone should know that this entitled fucking hypocrite should be treated like the super duper sweet little girl that he is or he'll cry bunches and bunches. Secondly, I take issue to the idea that "he doesn't want her anymore". Don't you know that his relationships go beyond the test of time? He was "with" Kiara for 3 months. Three whole months. He was the best person she ever met. He said so in his posts. And that's the God's honest truth.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Of course he failed to mention that he tried to control her and she bucked up on him. And she threw those words back at him that she now has her pick of mongers. His mission backfired. Makes me fucking laugh deeply and resoundingly. I called whiny boy out on his shit 2 months ago. I'm not so sure why his pussy hurts so bad so often. It's as if he is continually kicked in his pretty little cooter because I express concepts too difficult for him to grasp. But, one would think that a few good BBBJs would have cured him of his SW envy. Alas, it was not to be. Shame, really.
Kiara is still one of the best ever. Beautiful, sweet, sexual, sexy, and giving. Tonight I got a call from my quiet gem and this wonderful girl. Decisions decisions. They're both in the top tier for me. If you see them, treat them well.
-
11-30-12 00:24 #12339Regular Member

Posts: 12I have saras number if for regular posters, I don't post on here alot but read alot. She is living with me now, but get it while you can. She is "going away for a while" very soon. BTW, she is a very nice girl so treat her good.
-
11-29-12 22:42 #12338Senior Member

Posts: 213I can't believe we are off topic again
Propilot, Rizalboy and Cls9637. Maybe we can change the rules and revoke this monger's player card. If three or more senior members get together can we just "Vote" him off the island.
Hey I worked up, through the ranks twice, something happened to my first I'd. You ALL have helped me with contacts, vice vera. Some people want instant gratification. Don't want to earn their stripes. They probably perform the same way with the ladies, can't take their time.
Take care gentleman. MDC
-
11-29-12 22:30 #12337Senior Member

Posts: 183Heather in Dundalk again
Picked up Heather off of Graceland this evening. I had dated her over the summer and the drugs she was starting to get into have slimmed down a thick girl to curvy. She is still very cute and incredibly smart (too smart to have gotten mixed up in this game). She bounces in and out of the Dundalk area, but will be here as long as she can get high and find dates. I recommend scooping her up now while she has some cushioning before she slims down too much (I love a thick middle section). Hangs out with Stacy (tall thin blonde). Planning on meeting up with her next week (she is smart enough to maintain a phone).
-
11-29-12 19:40 #12336Senior Member

Posts: 2344Ask Angel
Angel knows her. Ask about her red haired friend on Wilkins.
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-12 18:52 #12335Regular Member

Posts: 12Sara on Woodyear?
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-12 17:55 #12334Senior Member

Posts: 1788So, let me make sure I have this straight. When you had less than 10 posts, no history and no credibility and were begging for Kiara's number no one would give it to you because she put restrictions on her number that we all abided by and the restrictions eliminated you. You whined and cried and generally got your panties all in a bunch until someone finally gave you her number, perhaps just to shut you up. Once you had her number you went on a mission by throwing a ton of money at her to alienate her from those of us who actually paid attention to her rules and looked out for her. Now that you have accomplished your mission and contributed to her current situation and don't want her any more you won't give her number to someone you feel is undeserving, or as you put it, "worthy." Fucking hypocrite. Those of us that paid attention to her rules regarding her number actually cared about her well being and looked out for her. You, on the other hand, were only interested in getting your way and getting even with those that wouldn't play the game your way. I think it's time for you to grow up. I know that your precious little self-esteem has been damaged, but you should grow up and be a big boy by now. Perhaps not.
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-12 16:56 #12333Senior Member

Posts: 137Sitting on the stairs
I read a post some time ago asking about a redheaded SW sitting on the steps but not coming up any longer. I couldn't seem to find it on the searches I've done this afternoon. Anyway, I browsed the WW area this afternoon and am pretty certain I saw the same girl, around 3PM. Dark reddish hair, thin but not skin & bones, jeans & black windbreaker, not bad on the eyes. She gave the look, but I didn't have time to try.
-
11-29-12 11:48 #12332Senior Member

Posts: 319NO Doubt
Yes she is cool and a nice girl. I will be gentle with her and try to make sure that she says that way as much as I can but you know as well as I do. Once they are out there, it is hard to get them back into a normal mindset once the money is good to them, but in her case the boyfriend will probably like the money more than she will and make a hard life for her. That is something that we can not control.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting











Reply With Quote





