Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 19146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4716
    Edit: I was trying to quote Tommy101's post but it didn't show up.

    I was at 8 and 75 service drive today and saw a really nice brunette wearing a med blue colored coat and jeans. She had a smoking ass. She was also carring a purse. She gave me a smile and I did a flip on 8 by the time I got back to 75 service drive she had just passed that side heading west down eight on the south side. I was planning the scoop when I got a call I had been waiting for. Kinda ashame she looked worth the effort. I wondered to myself also if it was halo but I don't think it was after looking at her photos on here after. Any ideas.
    I think I saw this one last night around 9. Saw another cute goth-looking SW a few blocks down by SF as well. Did a turn around at the gas station at 6 but Leo was driving by as I pulled in and turned around, they slowed down so I aborted my mission and left the area. Nothing worthwhile on the Ave either.

  2. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give props to all the Gentleman Who defended Barbie. Time and time again the SW monger is looked down on like some kind of lowlife scumbag for picking up SW. If some of these people could see how we SW mongers treat these girls, or how pray for them when something bad happens to them. Truth be told these girls are just a human as any SP, dancer, or BP girl.
    For all the years in the game I'm sure I'm not the first monger to ditch a SW at the gas station, party store, or dope house. Boils down to only a couple of factors though; Extreme bad attitude and it ain't happening, Can't take "no" for an answer after the deed, or expects me to hang outside of the dope house until she gets done and drive her ass all over town. Sorry I got rules and number one is I don't hang outside of dope houses. Learned that one the hard way long ago.

    With that said I made contact today with a great girl known by some of you. Hadn't spoke with her since mid summer. After some small talk, I explained that I wasn't in a position to play today and I was only curious as to how she was doing. She asked if I could give her a ride to the cell phone store. Not doing much else I agreed figuring it would give us a chance to get reacquainted. Then she calls me back a few moments later and says; I'm hungry as hell and haven't eaten in awhile, can you bring me some food?

    I whipped up a couple of PBJ's, grabbed a few bags of chips, and a drink and headed off. She ate, we talked for a few, and then I took her to the cell store, where I left her at her request. At one point she asked me; if you didn't want anything why did you come? I told her, you said you were hungry and hadn't eaten in days, WTF. Now if she had suddenly been over come by my magnetic attractiveness or a wave of gratitude and wanted to express it, I wouldn't have stopped her. But I didn't expect it and it wasn't why I helped her. It didn't happen either and I didn't feel "cheated" in any way.

    Captn' save a ho? I don't think so. If someone ask for help I'm willing to go a little out of my way to help if I can. Besides, this girl is genuine and one of the good ones. I also lived on the streets myself once and I know what it's like to be where she was at. I was glad to help her out and it made my FN day. I hope she decides to leave the streets and never return.

    To the brother that ditched barbie at CVS, I agree you're a dick. If you didn't want to buy her an air mattress you should have been straight about it. The fact that she was asking would tell most people a bit about her situation. Did ever stop to think that it's getting cold out and maybe she could use a blanket or sleeping bag as well? Hell I got that much collecting dust in the garage. Sure she has a drug problem but that doesn't make her a piece of shit.

  3. #4714

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give props to all the Gentlemen Who defended Barbie.
    +1 Don't even have to be a white knight to see what's wrong with treating her like that. A girl gets ripped off by a monger, so the next thing you know she decides to cash and dash on the next one. Tit for tat. (Not to be confused with a special arrangement between a stripper and her tattoo artist.)

  4. #4713

    Yeah no clue

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Dani is 5'8" about 120. I wouldn't call her "tiny". This sounds like the girl I saw about a month ago but didn't scoop due to her poor location. If it is, time to do some cruisin'. There was mention of another Danielle a few months back 5"2", tiny with tats and piercings, but I could never find her.
    I've been off the streets for years I was only there to meet fatima and we got delayed and I was about to give up when I saw this brunette. She deff was taller than 5-2 I'd say 5-5. 5-8 hard to tell weight but by her ass I'd say 110-120. It was a quick close up glance and I don't know any of the newer (last five years) SW in the area. But if you got pics of the two danni's ill try my best to confirm.

  5. #4712

    10pm r

    Heading South on R from 8. Party store a recurrent older blonde 40-48 with a worn face and somewhat hooked nose. Don't know her name, but I must've declined the opportunity 100 times. Same tonight.

    Halfway to SF spot likely elf like goth girl, hoody up but looked like Danielle / Danny. She was sitting down. Tired? Fucked up? Anyway I have always wanted to tap that tiny ass, but recalled Sept reports via BenjSkully / Skivelitis noting bacterial issues. Passed her by as I mulled that all over.

    South of seven by warehouses was a very interesting blond in a super puffy red coat. Platinum, bob length hair, young. Damn good, but I was skiddish. Hope to see / read more of her before I try to grab some.

    South of Nevada spot readhead going from Rathskellar to Minnesota. She looks pretty good, Hair down initially with some blonde, but much redder when she has it up second pass. I check the forum for redheads name coming up as Emily. I loop, swoop, ask her name- Emily- and let her in. She is late 20's, cute, but not great, B cups she has me feel, little bit of a pooch gut, but not bad. We drive a bit. I typically compliment them and kill time until they come right out and offer what they have and name the donation. She does take a while and is nervous. She eventually offers for. 3 for BBBJCIM and tip if she deserves it, states she doesn't often do FS but would and gives me the no hands on head rule and warn her before finish. Not rude about it. Fine. I give her. 4 and say I have faith she will do a VERY good job. So it is pretty damn good. Nice DT, tongue, some hand. Not amazing, but good. I get anxious about the parking spot and take some matters into my own hands. She doesn't shy away, goes for tongue flicking, some ooh ahh nice faces (she is pretty) , keeps it wet when asked, and gets her face right down there and closes her eyes. I realize she is game for me blasting her face (turn on) I should have, but I want to finish in her mouth. A side note- if you pre-agree to the facial, I thoroughly recommend holding the girls head firmly in your lap and going for the top cheek. You'll spray plenty of good spots, but if you overshoot you are not looking at a mess in your ride and the target doesn't move leaving you with your own mess. Given Emily's hands on head rule I wasn't risking her shying away last minute.

    At any rate she gets her warning and she sucks it out. Good job, not super. She had the sniffle a bit so infer what you will about her habits. Not so much it was distracting, but duly noted. She gives me digits, but honestly they were very symmetric / easy to memorize so I don't know if they were made up. We'll see.

  6. #4711

    New one I think

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Danielle you are talking about or is there a new one I have not sampled yet? You might have to go to post #5312 or click on [View Original Post]
    Dani is 5'8" about 120. I wouldn't call her "tiny". This sounds like the girl I saw about a month ago but didn't scoop due to her poor location. If it is, time to do some cruisin'. There was mention of another Danielle a few months back 5"2", tiny with tats and piercings, but I could never find her.

  7. #4710

    Rush Hour Recon

    Started East side. Been trying to scope the recently rekindled fuss mentioned at 8 and Groes. Haven't seen squat until today. I started a mile further east and on the D side of the street spotted 2 WSW late 20's and a mid 30's working together. Handler likely 50 yards west, typical gangster look. Made a loop via the south and when I came out the younger was closing the deal with someone. Healthy butt, medium build, brown hair, very cute face from 30 yards and not too worse for wear. I would have grabbed her. Wearing sweatpants with some muffin top. Distinct lime green purse that was rectangular. I reached 8 to turn literally right next to her partner. Exceedingly skinny, worn dirty black jeans, not awful looking, but cachectic face and very long brown hair with sandy ends. She may match another post mentioning dentures. I clearly got the walk towards the car while waiting to pull out on 8. Not for me today.

    On the R I noted Nikki at the party store near 8. Someone 1/2 to 1 block west down that street which seems to be a more and more common theme. Nice sillhoutte of her body and Ugg like boots, but she was backlit by the sunset. No other details. Looked good from afar. On the drive in I got a squirrely feel. HPPD was in full effect to the North pulling people over. Passed 2 DPD while I was going south. One directly accross from me at a red on 7. Got quite a look from the officer riding shotgun. Single passthrough and I bolted.

    Any truth to the urban myth of at the end of month cops writing up more for meeting quotas on tickets?

  8. #4709

    Club fatima

    Well guys I joined the fatima fan club today, with the help of michigandl I was able to contact her for a meeting. After a few communication bumps I finaly scored. I now see what all the fuss is over. She is spectacular. One of the nicest giners I've ever seen in my life including porn. She is a real sweetie. Treat her well if your lucky enough to find her.

    I have not messed with a SW in over 5 years. After 20 years of street mongering I had grown ultra paranoid of alot of things, getting ripped off, busted or killed were my top reasons. But because of michigandl and all your reports on fatima I thought I'd give it a try again. I would never want to try scooping fatima off the street, but today I was lucky enough to contact her by tele and score a top 3 encounter of a lifetime. So technicaly it wasnt a SW score it was more like an escort score. But honestly thats how this sweetie should be conducting biz anyhow, and I told her so. For. 60 plus. 25 for a room she is way under priced and I only say that because I've spent a whole ton more on sc girls and BP girls and not even been a fraction as happy as I was with her today. This chick lets you take pics and video for no upsell, by the way I won't be sharing any of my pics or vids I don't need my member floating around cyberland so don't ask, she has enough pics posted already you guys don't need to see her with my cock in her mouth ill keep that one for lonley Sunday mornings thank you. Michigandl and I had a rocky relationship when I first joined this board but I managed to gain his trust and he totaly hooked me up. I owe that man a beer or two I believe.

    Thanks buddy

  9. #4708

    Wonder who she was

    I was at 8 and 75 service drive today and saw a really nice brunette wearing a med blue colored coat and jeans. She had a smoking ass. She was also carring a purse. She gave me a smile and I did a flip on 8 by the time I got back to 75 service drive she had just passed that side heading west down eight on the south side. I was planning the scoop when I got a call I had been waiting for. Kinda ashame she looked worth the effort. I wondered to myself also if it was halo but I don't think it was after looking at her photos on here after. Any ideas. Also I did see leo pulling a horse in a trailer at 6 and are. Who ever said they saw an uncle horseback wasnt bullshitting us. I have confirmation they do do horseback stings on the girls.

  10. #4707

    Brittany

    Went on a stroll this afternoon down the ave and it was dead, didn't see much worth picking up, decided to go over to the R, saw a few WSW one blonde and a few others one with long brown hair and another a short spinner with her hair up. Didn't see any to my likeing called up Amy found she's in jail for 6 months. Went back to the ave did one pass and saw a nice blond thin WSW made a turn around she was still walking east, made a pass she was still there turned dowd a side street came back and made the scoop, WOW she looked hot was hoping it was Barbie but it wasn't asked for her name and told me it was Brittany, she is hot went to her place which was just where I stoped no dope house, went up to were she sleeps got naked she has one hot body, said she used to dance at the flight club, gave a nice CBJ then did doggie, finished with her on her back and wow she really gets into it I will repeat and have digite for seinor members. Next time I hope to have my camera and find a nice place to do pix, stay safe.

  11. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Was this the little spinner with the tats and piercings?
    No piercings that I could tell or tats. It was pretty dark in my ride. I will say that she is probably 100 lbs wet, and that is being generous.

    Ina different note, I did see something interesting last night. I was heading down the lodge and had an unmarked SUV come flying by me with sirens and hidden lights blazing. A few miles down, I see lots of police lights and there was a mobile police command truck lit up too. Later in the evening I made a U-turn where the Davison ends as I didn't see any traffic, then mid turn I look and see Leo lights. Lots of them. I'm thinking "Oh Shiat!" Then I realized it was a convoy of cruisers with the mobile command center in the middle of the group. They were hauling ass going somewhere. Very bizarre. I've never seen anything like that in Detroit. If anyone has spent some time in Illinois, it reminded me of the alcoholic roadblock checkpoints.

  12. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Danielle on the R tonight. Guys this is one tiny chick! We agreed to $40 for h&h, and she performed like a champ. She gave me a good BBBJ, and then we switched to the real fun. This little broad can ride like a bucking bronco, and her kitty has the good ole Kung fu grip. I asked for her to take her tits out, and she obliged, but said let me get my nipples hard because I've got little boobs. True she's got a flat chest, but she was more than accommodating. Also, she whimpers while getting drilled. That was a short date, but it was definitely worth a repeat performance or two!

    Thanks for tuning in and goodnight gentlemen!
    Was this the little spinner with the tats and piercings?

  13. #4704

    Danielle

    Scooped Danielle on the R tonight. Guys this is one tiny chick! We agreed to $40 for h&h, and she performed like a champ. She gave me a good BBBJ, and then we switched to the real fun. This little broad can ride like a bucking bronco, and her kitty has the good ole Kung fu grip. I asked for her to take her tits out, and she obliged, but said let me get my nipples hard because I've got little boobs. True she's got a flat chest, but she was more than accommodating. Also, she whimpers while getting drilled. That was a short date, but it was definitely worth a repeat performance or two!

    Thanks for tuning in and goodnight gentlemen!

  14. #4703

    Hope

    I did a couple nights strolling to start the week. Monday I hit the ave, and with nothing doing went over to Fort. Drove a bit, and I think I saw Kacey getting scooped just before I could get there. I ended up scooping Hope, who I have seen a couple of times before, but a couple of years ago. I don't know if she was gone or if it has to do with my being on Fort less. Either way, she was by the apartment building along the service drive. Hope is white, about 5'6", maybe 120 or so, with mid-length dark hair. She has a nice body if you don't mind small boobs. Hers aren't tiny, but not big by any stretch. She has a nice shape and a nice shaved, tight giner. I got a good DTBBBJ and then a couple positions before the tight giner finished me a bit earlier than expected. I got digits, which I can share with seniors. Will look to repeat, and next time I will see about getting some pics.

    Tuesday night I went up and down the R several times. There was one five minute block of time where there were 4 girls between 7 and 8, but they disappeared pretty quickly. Other than that, it was just me and several uncles. I got spotlighted once, and there was another time where I was behind an uncle and another was passing in the other direction. I decided to call it a night after that.

    Stay safe out there

  15. #4702

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Michigan Ave brother, and good luck catching her. I have seen her one time and by the time I realized she was a SW, she was gone. Word is she goes out and is picked up in a hot minute. You saw the pics right. The one time I did see her she had a rolling luggage bag in tow so I thought she was a stripper that didn't have a ride. Next thing I know some guy whips a U-turn on the Ave and she was gone.
    Barbie does cameos on the Ave. She's around for a week or two, then gone for months. Then suddenly she's there again. I have run into this phenomenon twice, and scooped her twice each time, about a week apart. Your initial reaction will be TGTBT. As far as looks, attitude, and skills, she is right at the top of the list. The best part is she really gets into the sex. The last time I was with her she did BBBJ, then a couple of positions on the bed, switched to the couch for more positions at her request, then finished BBBJCIM. A big smile with the load leaking down her chin. I could bust one just thinking about it. The schmuck who stiffed her on the air mattress screwed himself out of some future fun, for sure.

    Stay safe out there

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape