Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4711

    New one I think

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Danielle you are talking about or is there a new one I have not sampled yet? You might have to go to post #5312 or click on [View Original Post]
    Dani is 5'8" about 120. I wouldn't call her "tiny". This sounds like the girl I saw about a month ago but didn't scoop due to her poor location. If it is, time to do some cruisin'. There was mention of another Danielle a few months back 5"2", tiny with tats and piercings, but I could never find her.

  2. #4710

    Rush Hour Recon

    Started East side. Been trying to scope the recently rekindled fuss mentioned at 8 and Groes. Haven't seen squat until today. I started a mile further east and on the D side of the street spotted 2 WSW late 20's and a mid 30's working together. Handler likely 50 yards west, typical gangster look. Made a loop via the south and when I came out the younger was closing the deal with someone. Healthy butt, medium build, brown hair, very cute face from 30 yards and not too worse for wear. I would have grabbed her. Wearing sweatpants with some muffin top. Distinct lime green purse that was rectangular. I reached 8 to turn literally right next to her partner. Exceedingly skinny, worn dirty black jeans, not awful looking, but cachectic face and very long brown hair with sandy ends. She may match another post mentioning dentures. I clearly got the walk towards the car while waiting to pull out on 8. Not for me today.

    On the R I noted Nikki at the party store near 8. Someone 1/2 to 1 block west down that street which seems to be a more and more common theme. Nice sillhoutte of her body and Ugg like boots, but she was backlit by the sunset. No other details. Looked good from afar. On the drive in I got a squirrely feel. HPPD was in full effect to the North pulling people over. Passed 2 DPD while I was going south. One directly accross from me at a red on 7. Got quite a look from the officer riding shotgun. Single passthrough and I bolted.

    Any truth to the urban myth of at the end of month cops writing up more for meeting quotas on tickets?

  3. #4709

    Club fatima

    Well guys I joined the fatima fan club today, with the help of michigandl I was able to contact her for a meeting. After a few communication bumps I finaly scored. I now see what all the fuss is over. She is spectacular. One of the nicest giners I've ever seen in my life including porn. She is a real sweetie. Treat her well if your lucky enough to find her.

    I have not messed with a SW in over 5 years. After 20 years of street mongering I had grown ultra paranoid of alot of things, getting ripped off, busted or killed were my top reasons. But because of michigandl and all your reports on fatima I thought I'd give it a try again. I would never want to try scooping fatima off the street, but today I was lucky enough to contact her by tele and score a top 3 encounter of a lifetime. So technicaly it wasnt a SW score it was more like an escort score. But honestly thats how this sweetie should be conducting biz anyhow, and I told her so. For. 60 plus. 25 for a room she is way under priced and I only say that because I've spent a whole ton more on sc girls and BP girls and not even been a fraction as happy as I was with her today. This chick lets you take pics and video for no upsell, by the way I won't be sharing any of my pics or vids I don't need my member floating around cyberland so don't ask, she has enough pics posted already you guys don't need to see her with my cock in her mouth ill keep that one for lonley Sunday mornings thank you. Michigandl and I had a rocky relationship when I first joined this board but I managed to gain his trust and he totaly hooked me up. I owe that man a beer or two I believe.

    Thanks buddy

  4. #4708

    Wonder who she was

    I was at 8 and 75 service drive today and saw a really nice brunette wearing a med blue colored coat and jeans. She had a smoking ass. She was also carring a purse. She gave me a smile and I did a flip on 8 by the time I got back to 75 service drive she had just passed that side heading west down eight on the south side. I was planning the scoop when I got a call I had been waiting for. Kinda ashame she looked worth the effort. I wondered to myself also if it was halo but I don't think it was after looking at her photos on here after. Any ideas. Also I did see leo pulling a horse in a trailer at 6 and are. Who ever said they saw an uncle horseback wasnt bullshitting us. I have confirmation they do do horseback stings on the girls.

  5. #4707

    Brittany

    Went on a stroll this afternoon down the ave and it was dead, didn't see much worth picking up, decided to go over to the R, saw a few WSW one blonde and a few others one with long brown hair and another a short spinner with her hair up. Didn't see any to my likeing called up Amy found she's in jail for 6 months. Went back to the ave did one pass and saw a nice blond thin WSW made a turn around she was still walking east, made a pass she was still there turned dowd a side street came back and made the scoop, WOW she looked hot was hoping it was Barbie but it wasn't asked for her name and told me it was Brittany, she is hot went to her place which was just where I stoped no dope house, went up to were she sleeps got naked she has one hot body, said she used to dance at the flight club, gave a nice CBJ then did doggie, finished with her on her back and wow she really gets into it I will repeat and have digite for seinor members. Next time I hope to have my camera and find a nice place to do pix, stay safe.

  6. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Was this the little spinner with the tats and piercings?
    No piercings that I could tell or tats. It was pretty dark in my ride. I will say that she is probably 100 lbs wet, and that is being generous.

    Ina different note, I did see something interesting last night. I was heading down the lodge and had an unmarked SUV come flying by me with sirens and hidden lights blazing. A few miles down, I see lots of police lights and there was a mobile police command truck lit up too. Later in the evening I made a U-turn where the Davison ends as I didn't see any traffic, then mid turn I look and see Leo lights. Lots of them. I'm thinking "Oh Shiat!" Then I realized it was a convoy of cruisers with the mobile command center in the middle of the group. They were hauling ass going somewhere. Very bizarre. I've never seen anything like that in Detroit. If anyone has spent some time in Illinois, it reminded me of the alcoholic roadblock checkpoints.

  7. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Danielle on the R tonight. Guys this is one tiny chick! We agreed to $40 for h&h, and she performed like a champ. She gave me a good BBBJ, and then we switched to the real fun. This little broad can ride like a bucking bronco, and her kitty has the good ole Kung fu grip. I asked for her to take her tits out, and she obliged, but said let me get my nipples hard because I've got little boobs. True she's got a flat chest, but she was more than accommodating. Also, she whimpers while getting drilled. That was a short date, but it was definitely worth a repeat performance or two!

    Thanks for tuning in and goodnight gentlemen!
    Was this the little spinner with the tats and piercings?

  8. #4704

    Danielle

    Scooped Danielle on the R tonight. Guys this is one tiny chick! We agreed to $40 for h&h, and she performed like a champ. She gave me a good BBBJ, and then we switched to the real fun. This little broad can ride like a bucking bronco, and her kitty has the good ole Kung fu grip. I asked for her to take her tits out, and she obliged, but said let me get my nipples hard because I've got little boobs. True she's got a flat chest, but she was more than accommodating. Also, she whimpers while getting drilled. That was a short date, but it was definitely worth a repeat performance or two!

    Thanks for tuning in and goodnight gentlemen!

  9. #4703

    Hope

    I did a couple nights strolling to start the week. Monday I hit the ave, and with nothing doing went over to Fort. Drove a bit, and I think I saw Kacey getting scooped just before I could get there. I ended up scooping Hope, who I have seen a couple of times before, but a couple of years ago. I don't know if she was gone or if it has to do with my being on Fort less. Either way, she was by the apartment building along the service drive. Hope is white, about 5'6", maybe 120 or so, with mid-length dark hair. She has a nice body if you don't mind small boobs. Hers aren't tiny, but not big by any stretch. She has a nice shape and a nice shaved, tight giner. I got a good DTBBBJ and then a couple positions before the tight giner finished me a bit earlier than expected. I got digits, which I can share with seniors. Will look to repeat, and next time I will see about getting some pics.

    Tuesday night I went up and down the R several times. There was one five minute block of time where there were 4 girls between 7 and 8, but they disappeared pretty quickly. Other than that, it was just me and several uncles. I got spotlighted once, and there was another time where I was behind an uncle and another was passing in the other direction. I decided to call it a night after that.

    Stay safe out there

  10. #4702

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Michigan Ave brother, and good luck catching her. I have seen her one time and by the time I realized she was a SW, she was gone. Word is she goes out and is picked up in a hot minute. You saw the pics right. The one time I did see her she had a rolling luggage bag in tow so I thought she was a stripper that didn't have a ride. Next thing I know some guy whips a U-turn on the Ave and she was gone.
    Barbie does cameos on the Ave. She's around for a week or two, then gone for months. Then suddenly she's there again. I have run into this phenomenon twice, and scooped her twice each time, about a week apart. Your initial reaction will be TGTBT. As far as looks, attitude, and skills, she is right at the top of the list. The best part is she really gets into the sex. The last time I was with her she did BBBJ, then a couple of positions on the bed, switched to the couch for more positions at her request, then finished BBBJCIM. A big smile with the load leaking down her chin. I could bust one just thinking about it. The schmuck who stiffed her on the air mattress screwed himself out of some future fun, for sure.

    Stay safe out there

  11. #4701

    Barbie Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Michigan Ave brother, and good luck catching her. I have seen her one time and by the time I realized she was a SW, she was gone. Word is she goes out and is picked up in a hot minute. You saw the pics right. The one time I did see her she had a rolling luggage bag in tow so I thought she was a stripper that didn't have a ride. Next thing I know some guy whips a U-turn on the Ave and she was gone.
    I have only seen her once and I was able to scoop her (yes I posted about it). It was dark so I couldn't tell she was a 10 on SW scale until she got in my car.

    What I loved best about her was the fact she got completely naked on her own and was friendly.

    I believe there are two other sws on the AVE with that color hair both not close to her looks so be sure its her before you drive off LOL

    Hope I see her again

  12. #4700

    BlondeBarbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Barbie you were wondering why nobody has posted about. If so, she is a cutie.
    Is she still around?

  13. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Tounge,

    I respect your opinions and value your contributions to this board, but it's as much about honoring an agreement as anything else. We expect the girls to perform as agreed to, we should do the same. I remember no mention of whoever the girl may have been as being anything other than compliant. Yes, some of the ladies pull some shit. A great many do not. That is part of what this board is for. To identify the unworthies and deal with them (or not) as warranted. We don't have a problem f'and these "junkies", we can at least treat those who deserve it as human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    We mongers have this site to review / warn us of the SW's. Too bad these SW's don't have something to warn them about DOUCEBAGS like TMH! Yes, there are girls out there who will rip us off in a heartbeat. In this situation, he got everything that he asked for & he decided to take advantage of Barbie & screw her over. She explained to him her situation, which was sleeping on the floor. All she asked for was an air mattresses in return for his request to hit her BBFS.

    We are all human beings, some in shitty situation as Barbie. I just think that we are better than TMH, I believe that 99% of us mongers on here are decent people & would have helped Barbie out. Not trying to be Cap't Save-Ho but just have some decency! Just sayin!
    Since you are only hearing the story as he told it, and you have no idea what actually took place, it's hard to gauge the situation. So before we go to the tar and feather store for a large helping of over-reacting, can we please stop the in fighting and stick to the topic of the thread? I can tell you that much worse things happen to these ladies out there. I hear the stories. I just wonder if you would have been so defensive if he jacked over someone who was known for ripping guys off. It's a rough game, and the girls could quit the game any time they wish, just as we could. I'm sorry she didn't get her air mattress. How many of you have fronted money to one of these ladies and been ripped off? Until you're the one in the situation, you don't know the story, and you should stick to reporting the good ones, and the bad ones and all of the ones in between. If you feel so compelled to be a good saint, buy a few air mattresses or blankets, or sweatshirts, or gloves, or shoes, or socks, or soap, or shampoo and give the next girl you see something that will make her smile and show her that the rest of the guys don't trade BBFS for items not delivered up front. She did BBFS. She didn't lose an eye, or money, and no one was killed. Keep it in perspective.

  14. #4698

    Star again

    Called star the day before Thanksgiving in the morning, picked her up at her place, went to the hotel for some fun gave her a late Birthday and early Christmas present for you gentelmen that have her number ask her to wear what I gave her she looks good, when her boobs are higher, I put a big smile on her face. She gave me a great CBJ and her pussy is nice and tight, I guess I made Halo pissed, so hope you guys treat Star nice and she'll treat you nice in return.

  15. #4697

    On the 8

    Was heading to a "strip club" on 8-mile and missed my turn because some dud was so close on the rear I thought the ass might read end me if he was not paying attention. So, I make a right on the next street, then roll around. Just as I'm getting close the intersection this girl starts across the street so I give her a nod and she comes over. The usual,"looking for a date". I ask her what she needs, she says 40 and I tell her I only want a "hummer" and she said 20. Great.

    I ask where should we go and she says her place (no way) but I ask is it safe, then she tells me her friend is there but its OK (ya right) and its a guy (WTF). So, I ask anyplace else so she tells me where to go. Now, I want to know where she goes so I find someplace else. I find a place and ask about "kitty". She pulls down the slacks and panties (no crotch evidence). Landing strip, and nice and tight.

    I tell her I like it nice and soft and she tells me she has dentures with me replying. Gum jobs are great. Good skills and SW.

    I picked her up on the far East side of the 8. She is skinny and tells me she just came North from the South. Found out she put lots of padding in her bra as she has breasts A, heck mine are bigger than hers, so that's the only bad part.

    After, I'm taking her back to where I found her and she points out another girl taking to a guy in front of a party store and tells me she has ripped guys off (white girl average build). Now I ask for her digits and she says she doesn't have a phone. Bummer. Because now, I can't remember her name as I expected that to come with her digits. Ya, I'll see her again.

    I always keep a sharp eye when in the area 8 East, West and Gratiot South-North. The "R" is too risky for me so I stick to the Clubs but it's damm hard on the wallet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape