Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 964 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 1014 1064 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6604

    Star again

    Called star the day before Thanksgiving in the morning, picked her up at her place, went to the hotel for some fun gave her a late Birthday and early Christmas present for you gentelmen that have her number ask her to wear what I gave her she looks good, when her boobs are higher, I put a big smile on her face. She gave me a great CBJ and her pussy is nice and tight, I guess I made Halo pissed, so hope you guys treat Star nice and she'll treat you nice in return.

  2. #6603

    On the 8

    Was heading to a "strip club" on 8-mile and missed my turn because some dud was so close on the rear I thought the ass might read end me if he was not paying attention. So, I make a right on the next street, then roll around. Just as I'm getting close the intersection this girl starts across the street so I give her a nod and she comes over. The usual,"looking for a date". I ask her what she needs, she says 40 and I tell her I only want a "hummer" and she said 20. Great.

    I ask where should we go and she says her place (no way) but I ask is it safe, then she tells me her friend is there but its OK (ya right) and its a guy (WTF). So, I ask anyplace else so she tells me where to go. Now, I want to know where she goes so I find someplace else. I find a place and ask about "kitty". She pulls down the slacks and panties (no crotch evidence). Landing strip, and nice and tight.

    I tell her I like it nice and soft and she tells me she has dentures with me replying. Gum jobs are great. Good skills and SW.

    I picked her up on the far East side of the 8. She is skinny and tells me she just came North from the South. Found out she put lots of padding in her bra as she has breasts A, heck mine are bigger than hers, so that's the only bad part.

    After, I'm taking her back to where I found her and she points out another girl taking to a guy in front of a party store and tells me she has ripped guys off (white girl average build). Now I ask for her digits and she says she doesn't have a phone. Bummer. Because now, I can't remember her name as I expected that to come with her digits. Ya, I'll see her again.

    I always keep a sharp eye when in the area 8 East, West and Gratiot South-North. The "R" is too risky for me so I stick to the Clubs but it's damm hard on the wallet.

  3. #6602

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Tounge,

    I respect your opinions and value your contributions to this board, but it's as much about honoring an agreement as anything else. We expect the girls to perform as agreed to, we should do the same. I remember no mention of whoever the girl may have been as being anything other than compliant. Yes, some of the ladies pull some shit. A great many do not. That is part of what this board is for. To identify the unworthies and deal with them (or not) as warranted. We don't have a problem f'and these "junkies", we can at least treat those who deserve it as human.
    We mongers have this site to review / warn us of the SW's. Too bad these SW's don't have something to warn them about DOUCEBAGS like TMH! Yes, there are girls out there who will rip us off in a heartbeat. In this situation, he got everything that he asked for & he decided to take advantage of Barbie & screw her over. She explained to him her situation, which was sleeping on the floor. All she asked for was an air mattresses in return for his request to hit her BBFS.

    We are all human beings, some in shitty situation as Barbie. I just think that we are better than TMH, I believe that 99% of us mongers on here are decent people & would have helped Barbie out. Not trying to be Cap't Save-Ho but just have some decency! Just sayin!

  4. #6601

    My final 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to dwell on this, but it was an air mattress, not a kidney. The ladies pull the same shit. You're making a big deal about his playing the same game as they do. As far as you know it was not the wonderful junkie that you know, but someone else with the same name who might have been a complaining * the entire session. Your keyboard sincerity is noted.

    Can we post more information and put the noose away for now?
    Tounge,

    I respect your opinions and value your contributions to this board, but it's as much about honoring an agreement as anything else. We expect the girls to perform as agreed to, we should do the same. I remember no mention of whoever the girl may have been as being anything other than compliant. Yes, some of the ladies pull some shit. A great many do not. That is part of what this board is for. To identify the unworthies and deal with them (or not) as warranted. We don't have a problem f'n these "junkies", we can at least treat those who deserve it as human.

  5. #6600

    Just 2 cents

    I don't want to dwell on this, but it was an air mattress, not a kidney. The ladies pull the same shit. You're making a big deal about his playing the same game as they do. As far as you know it was not the wonderful junkie that you know, but someone else with the same name who might have been a complaining ***** the entire session. Your keyboard sincerity is noted.

    Can we post more information and put the noose away for now?

  6. #6599

    Dtw

    It have been awhile (6 YRS) I haven't taken pelasure of SW hunt by the D as I moved closer to A2 but wow it most here really are doing great intel and sharing. Hope to meet the few I just read about eg Fatima, Kassey and Barbie thanks to the mongers that have shared intel, be safe.

    Gtg I need to get active and burn gas to meet these ladies

  7. #6598

    Gina

    Scooped Gina on the are tonight. She has a great attitude, and was very accommodating. I rolled my ankle trying to hit some fun positions and lost my wood from the pain. She was very sorry, and offered to give me my money back, or finish me off with a BJ. This was an absolute first for me, and I opted for the BJ. She gave some great bls, and an expert BJ. Got me right in the mood again, and we finished mish. For all of the extra work, and her determination to make sure that I had a good time, she got an extra 20 for a tip. Really nice girl, and she was as sweet as can be.

    I was out strolling through the main strolls between 10:00-1:00 before I found Gina. I was really hoping that I'd find one or any of my favorites, but there was nothing worth scooping until I saw Gina. I've got to say the colder weather must have the cute younger ones hiding.

  8. #6597

    Finding Unicorns

    I haven't posted in a while but I figured why not, just had a birthday recently so I figured I would go out on a stroll to see if I can find that mystical SW named fatima. But I found my all time fave again sandra. I can confirm earlier reports she is getting skinnier and a bit more haggard. The reason she hasn't been out on the stroll is that she had a bf (drug dealer) and had a free source of candy. Despite that, she was a pretty good date for the time we spent together. She has a phone now but since mine decided to take a crap on me I have no digits to trade or pass along. She's normally on lantz so look for her there. At the time there was no LEO presence but I'm sure that will change with the holidays coming up and the need to pad the numbers for arrests and car seizures on all of the tracks.

    Also anal was offered with sandra but you REALLY have to know her, and since she was sick (the second time and I'm thinking of just wearing protection the next time I'm with her) I politely declined. Its possible to do brown with SW's for the right price but you are really taking a risk with her. I don't dispute for a second that sandra has been seeing miles of cock in the time we didn't see each other, and that goes for the other girls that are out there. So do you really want to take that risk?

    Stay safe

  9. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Not a bad view?
    White stockings, nice touch. Nice azz too.

    MwJrp would have use his trade mark black stockings but that works also.

  10. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across this one? It's been awhile since I've seen her, shit I can't even remember her name. I do however remember her tight kitty, awesome ass and eagerness to please. She mentioned she occasionally hung out on Dearborn st, I've never had any luck there so never included that area in my route. If anyone has seen this one let me know, I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Good Luck and be safe!

    Attachment 215196

    Attachment 215197

    Attachment 215198

    Attachment 215199
    Just scooped this one a week ago. Cool ass people pleaser (great BJ skills). Met just north of the produce terminal.

  11. #6594

    Hope it

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    I just read a post somewhere else that he was crying about getting popped by wcs last night on the ave.
    That jagoff would deserve it. Barbie is a sweetheart, great performer and still damn good looking. Last time I saw her, her hair was sandy brown. At one point she was much higher-priced on the shuttered local boards.

    No honor among thieves.

  12. #6593

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    I just read a post somewhere else that he was crying about getting popped by wcs last night on the ave.
    Wow that didn't take long. I bet he wishes he would have spent the $30 or so at CVS now. What a great ending to a terrible story. I wish I had Barbie's # so I could call and tell her the good news.

  13. #6592

    Barbie

    Barbie is a nice girl. A great provider and shoudld nto be treated that way. Mad hunter you are scum! Billyboy, you stated that you hoped Mad hunter had a good health insurance. What are you implying? Is Barbie sick? I got to admit that I too have gone bareback twice with her, the second time her telling me to cum inside of her. And like a fool I did. As pretty as she is, its definitely not worth the risk going bareback with any girl and KI definitely won't do that again. I guess at that particular moment I just gave in to the temptation when she whispered it in my ears.

    She assured me she was disease free but one can never know for sure-

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Plus 2. For the most part if you treat these girl's right it will pay dividend's! I've known Barbie since she first started coming to the Ave. I'm the one who snapped those pic's you horny f@ckers Are always seeing on her of her. Dude she would have really, really, really appreciated that cheap ass $25 air mattress. Little everyday items that we take for granted like shampoo, a hot meal, a hot shower are huge to these girls. Honestly if it was some other girl that may have gave you a shitty date I would have thought this was funny. But Barbie has a great attitude and has always giving me nothing but stellar performances during our dates. BTW I really do hope you have decent health insurance sounds like you'll be needing it!

  14. #6591
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across this one? It's been awhile since I've seen her, shit I can't even remember her name. I do however remember her tight kitty, awesome ass and eagerness to please. She mentioned she occasionally hung out on Dearborn st, I've never had any luck there so never included that area in my route. If anyone has seen this one let me know, I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Good Luck and be safe!

    Attachment 215196

    Attachment 215197

    Attachment 215198

    Attachment 215199
    I scooped her before and she missed and made a mess in a car date

  15. #6590

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across this one? It's been awhile since I've seen her, shit I can't even remember her name. I do however remember her tight kitty, awesome ass and eagerness to please. She mentioned she occasionally hung out on Dearborn st, I've never had any luck there so never included that area in my route. If anyone has seen this one let me know, I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Good Luck and be safe!

    Attachment 215196

    Attachment 215197

    Attachment 215198

    Attachment 215199
    Thats roxanne also known as roxie, the hair downstairs is longer and she's a little slimer now also. Great skills, can be found tween waterman and green st, usually closer to green on fort

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape