Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,141 to 49,155 of 61439
-
11-26-12 08:26 #12299Regular Member

Posts: 12Nikki from CB
Anyone seen her cute girl super nice booty, seen her a few times this summer but # I have doesn't seem to work anymore. If anyone has her or has contact info or if she is still around I would much like to have it and I could most def. Help you out with sum nice for sure. Great mic skills great from behind overall a good time. I thought she was one of the better looking SW out there this summer.
-
11-26-12 05:35 #12298Psycho Troll

Posts: 47Empress have her black LOVE PINk Victoria secret coat on
Yeah empress has that plus I think pair of new UgG shoes?
Originally Posted by Monger83
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-12 05:32 #12297Psycho Troll

Posts: 47Did she loose it?
I thought she quit all drugs like methadone Xynax dope etc. What kinda drugs is she using or selling any idea?
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-12 04:39 #12296Banned Member

Posts: 1312Yeah her phone is messed up
Yeah her phone is messed up just posted in a previous report she tried to use my phone to make drug deals Big NO NO other than that she has what I SW Idol status (gives good head)
Originally Posted by MongerMaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 22:24 #12295Regular Member

Posts: 22Jen
Was out today (sun) evening and went trolled the CB loop, but didn't see anything, so came to the W / W loop and saw a WSW around Cross st and S Carey. She gave me the look so I turned around and scooped her. She was very glad to get in the vehicle because it was like 40 degrees outside.
Did the usual checks and we headed to a quiet location for a BBJ. Mic skills were superb, .3 plus. 1 tip. She is in her early thirties but was very clean. This one I would surely repeat. Have digits as well if any seniors want to trade.
Be safe out there.
-
11-25-12 21:50 #12294Regular Member

Posts: 22Empress
Saw her a few weeks ago around Wash & S Carey. Got the digits but everytime I call it goes to the answering service. This explains it why. Hope she finds that phone because I'd like to repeat.
Originally Posted by Monger83
[View Original Post]
MM
-
11-25-12 21:11 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 918Anytime you have more pictures like that, post away! Nice looking poontang.
Originally Posted by FrenchStuart
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 19:14 #12292Senior Member

Posts: 122Empress
So today (sun) , I was out at about 6p on W / W and saw very little. Went down to S. Carey and Washington and spotted well dressed lady on the corner. She had on what looked to be expensive shoes as well as an expensive coat. When I drove pass, she gave me the SW stare. I scoped the area a little bit, came back and she was gone. I went north on S. Carey and saw her once again. I stopped and picked her up. We both were nervous about each other being LE. Once I proved I wasn't, she asked about prices which is a big no no in my book. I demanded that she proved to me that she wasn't a cop. After that, she said that her name was "Empress". She made it very clear that she was not on drugs and was in a program. For once, I think she was telling the truth. Her nails were very well taken care of, hair was neat, and was well spoken. Couldn't really tell how nice her face was because of the lack of light. BBBJ wasn't bad. No complaining about time or anything. Would definitely repeat. Unfortunately, she said she lost her phone, but is always in that general area.
-
11-25-12 16:32 #12291Senior Member

Posts: 1475agreed. i just reported that ad as spam. it has nothing to do with escorting, so it should be removed!
Originally Posted by masonm
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 16:27 #12290

Posts: 540Conflating the issues
i'm all for stamping out oppression of anyone, **** or otherwise, in the sex industry. however i'm get tired of the trafficking issues being trundled up with the prostitution issues. these are separable issues! we'll never achieve deliverance from injunctions inspired by the religious right and political correctness until prosititution can be discussed dispassionately. and that will never happen as long as there are so many hellbent on harnessing it to trafficking.
Originally Posted by vizion
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 15:55 #12289Senior Member

Posts: 677Balto:
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
You may have encountered Barbara who is now trying to get by as Tina, see report above.
As for Marie, she is a sweetie.
-
11-25-12 15:41 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 122Precious
Well, it was regular price. But I just learned from a trusted source that I might need to get checked out after meeting with her. Sigh.
Originally Posted by T Bone 3
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 15:38 #12287Senior Member

Posts: 291Got one and one got away
I was cruising B / CB late yesterday afternoon when I spied a blonde goddess on Pennintgon near Church. She had long blonde hair and a gorgeous face. I drove around the block, and she got in at Cypress. An SUV had parked across the street from us just as I stopped my car for her. I thought it may have been the police. As I turned the corner and went up Church, another SUV blocked the street. I thought I was busted. But he was just executing a three point turn. But as I headed up church, I thought I saw the first SUV coming up Cypress from a block away. There was a vacant lot, and you could see a block over. She was directing me to her spot, so I figured it was either a set up or police. I did a three point turn, drove up Pennington and asked her to get out of my car. We did the cop check earlier. I had no problem with the girl being legit. But the circumstances were just too strange to continue. I asked her to get out of the car. She tried to get me to reconsider, and even offered me her telephone number. She said we could go to her house. Her mom was there and would be cool with her bringing in a visitor. But at that point I was too shaken up to play. Also, when we were close up in the car, I realized that she was not as beautiful as I first thought. But she was still very attractive. 5'5" and 145 pounds. Too bad I freaked. But she didn't want to go to my spot. She wanted to go to hers. Maybe next time. I think she said her name was Tina.
I drove around a bit more and found another blonde on 7th near Patapsco. Her name was Marie. At 5'7" and 115 pounds, she was also attractive. I'd seen her out earlier in the day, but I didn't stop for her. She had given me a wave and a bright smile, so I thought she'd be a lot of fun. But turns out she is not too talkative. The good news is she is GFE and up for anything I wanted, including BBBJCIMWS. She was very compliant and gave great head. She had a few stretch marks from bearing twins, but I dug her body just the same. Beautiful legs. I enjoyed some CG then flipped her over mish and pounded her until I sprung. I am into the GFE, so I'll see her again soon. Many tattoos and piercings on this one if you like that sort of thing.
Baltoman
-
11-25-12 12:06 #12286Senior Member

Posts: 200Kiara
You might want to thank your doctor after proclaiming you with a clean bill of health. Hitting ANY working girl, ESPECIALLY the ones riding the horse, uncovered is playing with fire
Originally Posted by FrenchStuart
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 11:56 #12285Senior Member

Posts: 319Most of us had a good time with Kady at first but just do not let her do the dope around you in a notel or you might run into problems. Serious Problems.
Originally Posted by Chowie
[View Original Post]
Glad you had a good time










Reply With Quote





