Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11759

    First visit to Angel.

    Well, I finally saw Angel today. Not too much different from what's been posted before. Will see her again in the future.

  2. #11758

    Nini's

    Stopped by Nini's the other night, saw Anna. Went for 1/2 hour which does it for me, been 3-4 months since I have been there. She mentioned that she usually just answers phone but since other girl busy she would take care of me, nice personality, guessing mid to late 30's, few extra pounds but not bad. As I mentioned nice girl, nice massage (light to medium) and left happy, roaming allowed (OTC) , full 1/2 maybe a few over, she told me not to wait 3-4 months to come back and also that the other girl on very pretty forget name anyone know?

    40 for the 1/2 and 40 tip.

  3. #11757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Angel & a question

    First off Angel is posting today so it looks like she is back.

    Second Has anyone had any luck with hr on the 1st visit on Fayette? They are running a special of 75 minutes for .60 so I am thinking of going.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3429359528.html

    Why waste the GAS driving aroud when we have 3 NEW, beautiful, ASIAN bodywork specialists! We are the grand masters (or is it mastresses?) of DEEP TISSUE massage! Of COURSE, if you want a medium or soft touch, just ask and it's yours. At no extra charge. =!

    And of course, there is our EVERYDAY HOLIDAY SPECIAL: 75 minutes for $60. 00! (It's exhausting, but for you?)

    Then TUESDAY is ALWAYS SPECIAL: 60 minutes for $50. 00!

    And YOU are SPECIAL! We are a happy, friendly staff who will always treat you like we saw you just yesterday! Even if we don't know you. Yet!

    Clean, private rooms, with soft music.

    Spacious showers available.

    Major credit cards accepted.

    FREE On / off street parking.

    Walk in or make appointment.

    33 FAYETTE St. N Quincy (5 minute walk from N. Quincy T Station)

    617-481-2569

  4. #11756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    Where in Quincy is this place?
    Http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3429049824.html

    :NINJA ASIAN MASETR THERAPISTS. :

    Your shoulder hurts today? What about the lower back?

    Come here, Get relief!

    And get back to the life you love!

    Signature treaments : deep tissue, swedish, acupressure.

    LIFE IS SHORT, WE CAN LIVE BETTER, HEALTHIER.

    RATE: $ 60 / HOUR.

    PHONE: 781-475-4356.

    LOCATION: 59 CODDINGTON ST, # 104, QUINCY CENTER.

    (ONE BLOCK FROM QUINCY YMCA, PLENTY FREE PARKING)

  5. #11755
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood2  [View Original Post]
    Had another really enjoyable visit to Ninja in Quincy. This place consistently provides a very sensuous experience in a warm, friendly, clean atmosphere that is warm and welcoming and staffed by very caring masseuses.

    I was with Jennifer and she provided a full hour of time with no interruptions and I left very happy. 60/40 with no discussion whatsoever. I personally now rate this as the best and most reliable spot on the South Shore.
    Where in Quincy is this place?

  6. #11754

    Ninja in Quincy

    Had another really enjoyable visit to Ninja in Quincy. This place consistently provides a very sensuous experience in a warm, friendly, clean atmosphere that is warm and welcoming and staffed by very caring masseuses.

    I was with Jennifer and she provided a full hour of time with no interruptions and I left very happy. 60/40 with no discussion whatsoever. I personally now rate this as the best and most reliable spot on the South Shore.

  7. #11753

    Billerica

    Visited the place on Boston Road and got Cici. She is on the younger side and cute.

    Massage was ok and I left happy and relaxed. Costs were standard.

    Seniors PM for more details.

  8. #11752

    Jessica

    Went to Diva spa on harrison. Jessica was very gentle but a firm hand for the massage part. Lots of gentle teasing when called for, OTC roaming from waist to knees as arms dangled (I was enjoying the massage very much. A good build up). Moved her hands from thighs to hips at one point. She figured out what I wanted without breaking the mood. Teasing was good enough that I lost it in the face down position (ok I'm a noob) but it was pretty certain that more was available. So my HE was fine but the session didn't end until time was up.

    She was quite attractive and I would have pushed the envelope a bit if it were a repeat visit.

    There were two other older women on duty so the phone and door were covered. Nice feature of a larger operation.

    This is my first posting and I want to say thanks to all the posters whose posts I have lurked my way through, they kept me out of trouble and under budget. I will try to make my own contribution over time.

    Damage:.7 house, .4 tip

  9. #11751

    RT in Weymouth

    Saw Megan who was a very cute spinner. Beautiful skin, shy and very very sweet. Massage was performed on the floor mat and her skills were average. A bit reserved as it was the first time I've seen her. But we got along great and midway thru the session OTC top and bottom ok. 3/4 thru utc top. She is a sweetie.

    Left very happy.

    Looks: 8.

    Body: spinner 8.

    Attitude: 9.

    Sweetness: 9. 5.

    Masssage:7.

    Will be back 4 sure!

  10. #11750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    I guess they could not get it up, . In the air. The plane.

  11. #11749
    Best for everyone if you send your PM request via PM. No need to post a message intended for one person.

    Quote Originally Posted by TunaMan2  [View Original Post]
    Please PM details and contact info.

  12. #11748

    Korean Girl massage

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...20-20/20630617

    Body Rub By A Petite Pretty Korean Girl. 20.

    Are you looking for a girl who won't waste your time?

    Look no further, I am a fun loving and giving girl who knows how to.

    Cater to your needs. Get ready for the best time and body rub you've ever had.

    I look forward to hearing from you soon!

    Please be a gentleman when calling.

    Saw this ad and didn't see much info so TOFTT. Danvers apartment setup near Rt. 1 tricky to find at first. Not the girl in pic and they will rotate.

    Saw Susie and she was around 25, nice and accommodating. Started with an ok massage on table and more is offered pre-flip. Shower is available and she joined me which is nice. I would try again. PM for more details if needed.

    Massage. 6.

    Looks. 6.

    Damage. 70 house + tip (120 in my case)

  13. #11747
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977  [View Original Post]
    Friday went to Best Asian Massage in Quincy.

    She was older, say 50's, very attentive, well done massage any way you want it.

    Lots on the menu.

    PM for details.
    Please PM details and contact info.

  14. #11746
    Quote Originally Posted by Really69  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious! The words we all dread like the plague ""OK, you done" LOL.

    I cannot for the life of me understand why some LMT's cannot get themselves into the extreem slow motion frame of mind that is absolutely required for sensual massage as well as therapeutic massage! There is NO massage where

    A high rate of speed from there hands is required (with the one exception of the possibly the final minutes of a HJ). I hope you did not leave a tip.
    NOPE. I demanded and waited for my change of a Franklin. Like I said, it felt like when we were kids playing with the little matchbox cars. She was driving the friggin cars all over my racetrack of a body. It was awful.

  15. #11745

    Thailand's ladyboy airline grounded


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape