Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 21049
-
11-24-12 10:16 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Scooped a nice gal who went by Tony. She was probably on her 40's and was definitely nice. Opted for a BBBJ, but it was toothy and I had to get her to stop. Dropped her with a tip due to beig so nice and trying to do her best. Wouldn't repeat unless I was in a pinch.
-
11-24-12 09:58 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 270Baby on the Ave
Spent some time cruising yesterday. The R was dead. Not one WSW out (1 or 2 BSW, but that's not my style).
Swung over to the Ave. Saw a large WSW, a cracked out WSW, and Jennifer (who C&D'd me once, so never again).
Was about to call it a day when Baby appeared. Scooped, and swung over to a spot.
Started with BJ, with promise of CIM. Halfway through, upgraded to FS. Nice ride.
Teeth are jacked. Belly shows some stretch, but the rest was very nice. I'd repeat.
-
11-23-12 23:54 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 92The last time I saw Leann out strolling, maybe a month ago, she looked 1/2 dead.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't fuck her with your dick. She's way past gone.
-
11-23-12 15:07 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 281Leann aka gummy
Is she still out? Have not seen her on my trips thru and haven't seen any recent reports.
-
11-23-12 04:55 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 73A little from column A, a little from column B. I was 98% sure I wouldn't have to worry about her stealing anything
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 23:21 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 144If she is governed by a lust for candy then she may require taking advatage of uou sleeping. If she only about money then she may not bite the hand that feeds her. Choose wisely.
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 21:44 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 73Overnight
The stay went pretty well. Damage was only 1. 5. Didn't have my car, wallet, or pants stolen. Not sure I'd repeat but it was something I wanted to experience.
-
11-22-12 10:35 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 89The Crest is $20 / Hour plus $3 key deposit. I have only been there during the daytime and it is not bad. Further up Michigan on Trumbul is the Corktown Inn (used to be a Holiday Inn I believe). They quoted me $30 / hour but I haven't tried it. They have a fully gated lot you need a room key to get into which is nice.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 08:37 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 159Ginja love
Sounds like you're in love ginja is it with Nezzy?
-
11-22-12 03:49 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 194Can't vouch for anybody, but I had the same thing happen to me at the Tim Horton across the street between 8 and 9 Mile. I would have gone on a date with this one but there was somebody waiting for me inside Tim's.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 02:56 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 73This is actually the first SW I ever picked up, and it turned out she knew my brother from high school. She's the only girl I'd consider doing this with. We're at the hotel now. Hopefully when I wake up I still have my car and pants.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-12 23:45 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 73Overnight with a SW
I'm sure some or a lot of you guys have done overnight stays with a SW at a hotel, is there a typical pricing scale or any tips you gentlemen could offer up for such a situation? I'm about to do my first overnight with someone I see semi-regularly, curious as to what people have to say about it. I trust her as much as one could trust a SW.
-
11-21-12 22:51 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 409I caught that post and didn't understand where it was coming from myself. Other than maybe it was because the original person you were replying to was a newbie? I pretty much thought the basic areas ranging from general to somewhat specific details was pretty common knowledge on the board. If any newbie would take the time to actually RTFF then they should be able to figure it out. Some people also need to learn how to use google sometimes as a few of the names for certain areas are actually the old neighborhood names.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-12 22:10 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 846A reply to Criticism
It has been awhile since I have been back and I noticed some criticism regarding a post I responded to, where I told someone where the Triangle is and a certain No-Tel is. I would first like to apologize as it was not my intention to break any unwritten rules. However, the reason behind why I did what I did is the following:
1. Other cities including Philly and Reading PA have actual maps showing you where to look for SW's and the routes to take. So I thought nothing about saying where the Triangle was.
2. I have RTFF many times because it really is a fun read and until someone told me where the Triangle was I could not figure it out.
3. The cops know where it is and where the hotel is. Telling a Newbie where it is is not going to break the case for them.
4. I am mostly a massage monger, however my route home from the office takes me through some of our stomping grounds. As a result, since we are all in this together I like to post whatever intel I can find and also If I do pick someone up I will report. However, since that has never ended well in my favor, that will stop and I will go back to massage parlors (unless I see that hot chick on the ave in the stockings and the big chest)
With that being said I will no longer reveal our locations when asked, out of respect of the local rules of this board.
Today I got out early and decided to check around and here is what I have found. The Ave has been littered with 4 or 5 regulars. The only one that seems to stand out is a curvy WSW 5'5" with dirty blond hair usually in a pony tail. She is out there every day walking all up and down from the Notel to Liv. And seems to be about 25 to 30 yo. Looks totally respectable, the kind you would be proud to take home to mom and dad. She came up to my car asked if I wanted a date and I said, despite my urges I said no thank you. When she came over I noticed no track lines, good breath, perky full tits. I could not see her eyes due to her big sunglasses.
Of course for the last few weeks on the Ave I have noticed the SW's are acting like Ninjhoes. When I turn around and go for another pass, they are no where to be seen. I did notice yesterday that City Uncle likes to hide in parking lots and dash after people. They are in marked cars while doing this and I did see them bust a person yesterday.
Now after the ave I went for a tour of Fort. Between the Bridge and Liv. I saw a crazy scary looking lady limping and waving at cars headed south. On the other side on my first pass I was waved at by a LSW, that looked like she could be someone's grandmother. She was short, medium build, wearing a knee length blue dress Two blocks North from Liv. She looked like someone you would help carry her groceries home. On my next pass I saw the crazy limping chick and a nerd chick. The Nerd Chick was by Calvary St she had thin light brown hair with glasses. I think someone mentioned this one before. There was another kinda cute girl but it was getting dark and so I could not make her out.
I could use some intel regarding two things. Please PM me with the information if you do not want to post it on the Board. How is the Crest in terms of monger rates if any. Also anyone sample nerd chick and what was your critique.
Another great discovery. I am not sure if someone mentioned it on this board yet but no harm in mentioning it again. If you want maximum pleasure and safety invest in the female condom. There is no spillage and since she is wearing it you get both pressure and friction so it feels like you are going BB or as close to it as you can get. I tried it an loved it. Just do a Google search if you want more info.
-
11-21-12 19:13 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 130You betcha
But unfortunately in Chelsea's case, I think she swings the other way and would have nothing to do with any guy (other than Erin LOL) minus the drugs.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





