Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 19145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4640

    Redhead R

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Who knows the name if the red head WSW that hangs out just North of the Rathskelter on the east side of the R? She looks to be in her twenties and has past the shoulder red hair? She is maybe 5'9 and I see her most often at night time between 8 and 12.
    Pretty sure it's Emily.

  2. #4639
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped a nice gal who went by Tony. She was probably on her 40's and was definitely nice. Opted for a BBBJ, but it was toothy and I had to get her to stop. Dropped her with a tip due to beig so nice and trying to do her best. Wouldn't repeat unless I was in a pinch.
    One Knot,

    I saw Toni out this morning. And you are correct, she's definately nice looking for an older SW. I've sampled Toni's skills twice, and at her best, she's only average. You probably caught her on her less than average day. Better luck on your next outing.

  3. #4638

    Triangle

    Scooped a nice gal who went by Tony. She was probably on her 40's and was definitely nice. Opted for a BBBJ, but it was toothy and I had to get her to stop. Dropped her with a tip due to beig so nice and trying to do her best. Wouldn't repeat unless I was in a pinch.

  4. #4637

    Baby on the Ave

    Spent some time cruising yesterday. The R was dead. Not one WSW out (1 or 2 BSW, but that's not my style).

    Swung over to the Ave. Saw a large WSW, a cracked out WSW, and Jennifer (who C&D'd me once, so never again).

    Was about to call it a day when Baby appeared. Scooped, and swung over to a spot.

    Started with BJ, with promise of CIM. Halfway through, upgraded to FS. Nice ride.

    Teeth are jacked. Belly shows some stretch, but the rest was very nice. I'd repeat.

  5. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Is she still out? Have not seen her on my trips thru and haven't seen any recent reports.
    The last time I saw Leann out strolling, maybe a month ago, she looked 1/2 dead.

    I wouldn't fuck her with your dick. She's way past gone.

  6. #4635

    Leann aka gummy

    Is she still out? Have not seen her on my trips thru and haven't seen any recent reports.

  7. #4634
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    If she is governed by a lust for candy then she may require taking advatage of uou sleeping. If she only about money then she may not bite the hand that feeds her. Choose wisely.
    A little from column A, a little from column B. I was 98% sure I wouldn't have to worry about her stealing anything

  8. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure some or a lot of you guys have done overnight stays with a SW at a hotel, is there a typical pricing scale or any tips you gentlemen could offer up for such a situation? I'm about to do my first overnight with someone I see semi-regularly, curious as to what people have to say about it. I trust her as much as one could trust a SW.
    If she is governed by a lust for candy then she may require taking advatage of uou sleeping. If she only about money then she may not bite the hand that feeds her. Choose wisely.

  9. #4632

    Overnight

    The stay went pretty well. Damage was only 1. 5. Didn't have my car, wallet, or pants stolen. Not sure I'd repeat but it was something I wanted to experience.

  10. #4631
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I could use some intel regarding two things. Please PM me with the information if you do not want to post it on the Board. How is the Crest in terms of monger rates if any. Also anyone sample nerd chick and what was your critique.
    The Crest is $20 / Hour plus $3 key deposit. I have only been there during the daytime and it is not bad. Further up Michigan on Trumbul is the Corktown Inn (used to be a Holiday Inn I believe). They quoted me $30 / hour but I haven't tried it. They have a fully gated lot you need a room key to get into which is nice.

  11. #4630

    Ginja love

    Sounds like you're in love ginja is it with Nezzy?

  12. #4629
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I was in Ferndale of all places at the gas station with the ice cream place attached to it yesterday afternoon when a WSW came up to me and asked if I wanted some company. This gal looked way too good to be true, and my spidery sense was throwing red flags left and right. This girl was about 5'7" and 130. Had a bit of a punk rock look to her. I told her no thanks, and that I don't care to hang with strangers at the gas station. I don't know if she was a sting, or if she was just trying to make some extra cash, but I personally wouldn't scoop a girl in Ferndale if she was paying me. Way too risky in my opinion.

    Have any of you gents come across a similar situation, or could possibly vouch for this girl? She had blonde hair with pink streaks in it. Also was wearing a jean jacket with some patches on the back.
    Can't vouch for anybody, but I had the same thing happen to me at the Tim Horton across the street between 8 and 9 Mile. I would have gone on a date with this one but there was somebody waiting for me inside Tim's.

  13. #4628
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Never done one. And for a plethora of reasons. Including my safety. But I'm not one to judge. I will tell you that I know of 2 SW that have mentioned this to me. Involving other mongers. Seems the standard rate 2-3 Benjis. With that being said, the least you should do is make sure you don't bring any more money than needed, and NO credit cards. Be aware of the fact that once you fall asleep anything and everything in the room could be gone. Including your wallet and vehicle. Think this one through. And my rule number 1. Don't trust anybody. It's good advice, trust me.
    This is actually the first SW I ever picked up, and it turned out she knew my brother from high school. She's the only girl I'd consider doing this with. We're at the hotel now. Hopefully when I wake up I still have my car and pants.

  14. #4627

    Overnight with a SW

    I'm sure some or a lot of you guys have done overnight stays with a SW at a hotel, is there a typical pricing scale or any tips you gentlemen could offer up for such a situation? I'm about to do my first overnight with someone I see semi-regularly, curious as to what people have to say about it. I trust her as much as one could trust a SW.

  15. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I could use some intel regarding two things. Please PM me with the information if you do not want to post it on the Board.
    I caught that post and didn't understand where it was coming from myself. Other than maybe it was because the original person you were replying to was a newbie? I pretty much thought the basic areas ranging from general to somewhat specific details was pretty common knowledge on the board. If any newbie would take the time to actually RTFF then they should be able to figure it out. Some people also need to learn how to use google sometimes as a few of the names for certain areas are actually the old neighborhood names.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape