Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,771 to 31,785 of 43534
-
11-25-12 12:30 #11764Senior Member

Posts: 124Your description isn't even remotely close to the Jennifer that I was talking about.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 11:37 #11763Regular Member

Posts: 1OM Quincy
Hi,
Long time hobbyist. Here's a review on the "newly" updated (?) OMat299 (PM for further desc).
Went to OM again for the first time in a couple years, on news that they now offer a table shower.
Showed up late Saturday and drew "Vicky". Taller, thin mid 30's. Not too bad looking.
Headed in to the room, and was told to put on a towel and head back to the new TS room (formerly
A massage room).
Got the towel off and got a nice warm TS. She was very thourough.
Back to the room, standard medium rub down (requested hard).
Some teasing (limited). On the flip came the haggling ("You take care of me","How much, how much").
I responded "Don't worry about it", and she completed the act.
After the clean up I handed here the Standard Tip and she looked utterly dissapointed and said that. 2 more was in order.
I said next time and left.
Massage. 7.
Looks. 6.
Finish. 8.
Might return just for novelty of Table shower.
-RT Ranger
-
11-24-12 23:09 #11762Senior Member

Posts: 178If you think Jenn is the best on south shore friend then you need to get out a little more often LOL, Jenn is nice and all (don't get me wrong) and she is great at a fairly vigorous deep massage (if vigorous is what you like) , but she wears an iron chastity belt that you aint NEVER going to get through LOL and the extra's only go as far as a HJ. (this is fine for many and the price is certainly right at. 60 + w / e) but this is not the gold standard (not even for Quincy let alone the whole south shore. You need to head little further south or toward Brockton / Easton so you can feel the real heat my bro!
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-12 18:25 #11761Senior Member

Posts: 112Medford
I was at 275 Mystic the other afternoon. Nice clean place with one girl working, Ewa, I think her name was. Good massage, uses her elbows and gets into it well. Asked for a medium and got a medium to hard massage. Good attitude. She is not a beauty but not ugly either. Kinda of the tall side at 5'9' or so and a tight lean body. Nice Bs that she is very willing to show. Nice finish. Will return.
Only problem was she was there alone and there were three walk-ins. Guys, give her a call first, huh?
-
11-24-12 13:56 #11760Senior Member

Posts: 778First visit to Angel.
Well, I finally saw Angel today. Not too much different from what's been posted before. Will see her again in the future.
-
11-23-12 16:51 #11759Senior Member

Posts: 150Nini's
Stopped by Nini's the other night, saw Anna. Went for 1/2 hour which does it for me, been 3-4 months since I have been there. She mentioned that she usually just answers phone but since other girl busy she would take care of me, nice personality, guessing mid to late 30's, few extra pounds but not bad. As I mentioned nice girl, nice massage (light to medium) and left happy, roaming allowed (OTC) , full 1/2 maybe a few over, she told me not to wait 3-4 months to come back and also that the other girl on very pretty forget name anyone know?
40 for the 1/2 and 40 tip.
-
11-23-12 16:33 #11758Senior Member

Posts: 1253Angel & a question
First off Angel is posting today so it looks like she is back.
Second Has anyone had any luck with hr on the 1st visit on Fayette? They are running a special of 75 minutes for .60 so I am thinking of going.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3429359528.html
Why waste the GAS driving aroud when we have 3 NEW, beautiful, ASIAN bodywork specialists! We are the grand masters (or is it mastresses?) of DEEP TISSUE massage! Of COURSE, if you want a medium or soft touch, just ask and it's yours. At no extra charge. =!
And of course, there is our EVERYDAY HOLIDAY SPECIAL: 75 minutes for $60. 00! (It's exhausting, but for you?)
Then TUESDAY is ALWAYS SPECIAL: 60 minutes for $50. 00!
And YOU are SPECIAL! We are a happy, friendly staff who will always treat you like we saw you just yesterday! Even if we don't know you. Yet!
Clean, private rooms, with soft music.
Spacious showers available.
Major credit cards accepted.
FREE On / off street parking.
Walk in or make appointment.
33 FAYETTE St. N Quincy (5 minute walk from N. Quincy T Station)
617-481-2569
-
11-23-12 16:27 #11757Senior Member

Posts: 1253Http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3429049824.html
Originally Posted by Joe Fish
[View Original Post]
:NINJA ASIAN MASETR THERAPISTS. :
Your shoulder hurts today? What about the lower back?
Come here, Get relief!
And get back to the life you love!
Signature treaments : deep tissue, swedish, acupressure.
LIFE IS SHORT, WE CAN LIVE BETTER, HEALTHIER.
RATE: $ 60 / HOUR.
PHONE: 781-475-4356.
LOCATION: 59 CODDINGTON ST, # 104, QUINCY CENTER.
(ONE BLOCK FROM QUINCY YMCA, PLENTY FREE PARKING)
-
11-23-12 15:15 #11756Senior Member

Posts: 276Where in Quincy is this place?
Originally Posted by RobinHood2
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-12 14:32 #11755Senior Member

Posts: 124Ninja in Quincy
Had another really enjoyable visit to Ninja in Quincy. This place consistently provides a very sensuous experience in a warm, friendly, clean atmosphere that is warm and welcoming and staffed by very caring masseuses.
I was with Jennifer and she provided a full hour of time with no interruptions and I left very happy. 60/40 with no discussion whatsoever. I personally now rate this as the best and most reliable spot on the South Shore.
-
11-23-12 13:40 #11754Senior Member

Posts: 299Billerica
Visited the place on Boston Road and got Cici. She is on the younger side and cute.
Massage was ok and I left happy and relaxed. Costs were standard.
Seniors PM for more details.
-
11-23-12 01:50 #11753Regular Member

Posts: 15Jessica
Went to Diva spa on harrison. Jessica was very gentle but a firm hand for the massage part. Lots of gentle teasing when called for, OTC roaming from waist to knees as arms dangled (I was enjoying the massage very much. A good build up). Moved her hands from thighs to hips at one point. She figured out what I wanted without breaking the mood. Teasing was good enough that I lost it in the face down position (ok I'm a noob) but it was pretty certain that more was available. So my HE was fine but the session didn't end until time was up.
She was quite attractive and I would have pushed the envelope a bit if it were a repeat visit.
There were two other older women on duty so the phone and door were covered. Nice feature of a larger operation.
This is my first posting and I want to say thanks to all the posters whose posts I have lurked my way through, they kept me out of trouble and under budget. I will try to make my own contribution over time.
Damage:.7 house, .4 tip
-
11-21-12 21:50 #11752Senior Member

Posts: 396RT in Weymouth
Saw Megan who was a very cute spinner. Beautiful skin, shy and very very sweet. Massage was performed on the floor mat and her skills were average. A bit reserved as it was the first time I've seen her. But we got along great and midway thru the session OTC top and bottom ok. 3/4 thru utc top. She is a sweetie.
Left very happy.
Looks: 8.
Body: spinner 8.
Attitude: 9.
Sweetness: 9. 5.
Masssage:7.
Will be back 4 sure!
-
11-21-12 16:12 #11751Senior Member

Posts: 322I guess they could not get it up, . In the air. The plane.
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-12 12:57 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 265Best for everyone if you send your PM request via PM. No need to post a message intended for one person.
Originally Posted by TunaMan2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






