Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 12114
-
11-25-12 04:44 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 76I went on a early am run around 1am and not much out there tonight but picked up a latina or white girl. She was a bit chubby for my taste. But she had nice big D titties. Dark hair think she said her name was Sasha. Anyways paid. 40 for a CBJ picked her up around 25th and National. She said her cousin is Bri. Anyways was a solid CBJ and may repeat. I want another round with Bri I lost her digits but saw her as I was dropping Sasha or whatever her name is.
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and be safe.
-
11-24-12 19:55 #1868Banned Member

Posts: 123811-24-12 run
All bizzes fall =) except the oldest. As no matter how many I-thingies come out. In the end our tool still meets the hole. =D.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
I think we mite end up arguing about this and swey off ho hunting.
On that note-
Came up empty. Few fat Bsws on Nat. NOTHING ON gf as =) 3 marked 5-0 cars and 2 unmarked = all <3. Passed thru L and Bech. NOTHING.
Chilly / Ellie / Kyla did not pick up.
LMFAO. : so I take Lin back one last time. And see this LSW. =D and then. And then I see 2 people pass her up. She is wearing tite leggins / working girl boots up to knees / burnt blonde hair. Making eye contacts w- passing cars. Humm? WHY. So I loop around and park. She / he / IT fuking its a IT. LOL. Hi papi you have a cig. I was like "eeeeeeeeehhh. Soweey no egolishe eyy mercy vi vi. Boku fak U". And drove off w / lites off only to turn it off on main street. So stay off of IT.
IT is about 5"5 shoulder length hair blondish brown with kind of a dry look to hair. 16-13 and L area. That really made me just call out for bed.
Did end up doing a 9ish am run. Came up empty on gf and nat. Again. So just headed to work.
Refraining frm calling Angie as I saw her a little too much last week.
Happy hunting to all
-
11-24-12 17:12 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 763Dawn
"All well noted. So what is the report on Dawn anyway?"
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-12 06:15 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 2927Its not completely negative
If they know that they are going to be discussed and rated, then they may give you a better performance. Girls are concerned about reviews. They do not want to have negative reviews so they make fuck you into next week if they know you may review them. Review = money. Pussy selling is a business, so its important, like Best Buy, Apple or any other company, to keep the customer happy.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-12 22:53 #1865Banned Member

Posts: 1238This chilly / chilli. I posted pix of. I do have her old ph. And she can be found as up as becher. Where I dropped her off last time. She is a good keep. Rides like a horse for. 3 covered ofcouse. I met her pre odeal with Jay. GREAT latina. I want to say but I don't care either way she has good skills.
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
Angie is A++ w. O a doubt. Treat her well.
Cold night but I hope to scout again tonite hopefully meet Ellie again. Or some other LSW WSW.
-
11-23-12 22:49 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 195Chili
I was out around 5 AM on the South side. Picked up a white cutie who called herself Chili around 6 & GF. Above average skills. Nice attitude, BBBJ for. 25. Doesn't have a phone but I hope to meet up with her again on Sunday if she calls. She claims she has been in the game for about a year and she has several regulars? Hard to have regulars with you don't have a phone.
BTW, met up with Angie on GF again yesterday morning. The second session was as good as the first. She is definitely a keeper.
-
11-23-12 22:35 #1863Banned Member

Posts: 123811-23-12 Night begins
On that F-ing note. I meet Dawn around 5pm F-ing finally. And the first crap she says "Do you know of that one website where you guys talk?". Really F-U-C-K-ING REALLY. Who is the smart a-s-s- trying to nail these wh0res and in turn letting this site out. YOU will be sh00ting urself in the foot. I F-ing know it. Don't get pu-s-s-why whipped instead whip that stinker good. Let her know who the daddy / pafi / dada w / e you go with is. MIA is way bigger than here and h0es do not know of this site. NOR we mongers comment. Have a good lie man. Stand in front of mirror and prep your lie. Say it a few times and you be a good. God damn. Stop bs-ing your board members. Sux for the guys who call this turf home. I'm just a visitor. I will pass frm here as early as Dec.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
Night has fallen. Am fully recharged calling Ellie + Kyla no pickups. Annoying have to stay up till 3am =/
Well happy hunting to fall. F-ing freezing stinker outside.
Duke of SH out.
-
11-23-12 00:16 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 38The place had a fire so the city tore it down.
Originally Posted by Jefferino
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 23:50 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 99Whatever happened to that place? Why was it torn down? I remember the older woman owner and that skinny Latina dancer. This was back in the early 90's. I tried to score but they thought I was too young. I was. I had a fake I'd. The "After Glow" right?
Originally Posted by Wi Nite Owl
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 20:45 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 277May Have Been Brandy
DR,
It may have been Brandy, not sure. She was super skinny, had black hair, and a cute smile. She was perched on 25th and Greenfield, north side of the street. On the day I saw her, she did not have on the leopard skin, though. She had jeans and a jacket. I don't think it was a letter jacket, but it looked something like one.
-
11-22-12 11:56 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 715I have gotten feedback from the girls that I posted about and they wanted to know way to much about this site. Someone is telling them about it and it is not helping.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
Please do not tell any girls that this site exist.
You got the number from a "friend". Enough said. Move on, talk about pussy or something interesting.
-
11-22-12 11:05 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 891There used to be a small, topless dive bar across from Ladish. That's gone now, torn down, but it used to attract some traffic. South Milwaukee also had Rainbow Spa, with some nicer looking Korean providers. The best you'll get now is a BBW (a total ball buster) who does a CMT massage in her bikini top near the Caterpillar plant. Check the massage board for more.
Originally Posted by FuelBoy2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 10:23 #1857Banned Member

Posts: 1238Could have been
Brandy. Was she super skinnny. And in Leopard type skinnny pants. With a fluffy top.
On fun note. : Who was the smart ass who told her about this board. Dued make up a good lie to intro to wh0res that your not a 5-0- they ask questions. Give a question back in return. When in doubt. TALK LESS. F-. Clearly she monitors this board. Nico who is this guy? Man really.
-
Kelli is leaving town mainly due to her bf who is a construction worker for houses. When I brought her to my place she was super cautious walking out of car. What not. She does ride a really good pole thanks to Mr. Bones for digits of her =D. She talks around me. But last nite I h00ked up w / her she was so wierd. Said she was waiting on someone. Heard a pimp on phone. And I stop to let her out and she jumped out of car and stormed away. Called me later. I declined.
-Finally,
Did have time this past Monday to cruize and will agree on the AM time hunt hrs. Did see few girls.
Anyone know who they are. I did tell the girl in red pjs to come to ally. WHere I parked but she did not. Angie gave me a call so I pick her up.
But saw another skinny short WSW on nat. MANNN. = (
Well happy thanksgiving to all the hunters. Rest and get that zinc in. Deplete it later a will .
-Duke of SH out (thats not Scottish Highland's but Simple Humpington).
Originally Posted by CrackerJack77
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-12 04:22 #1856Regular Member

Posts: 12Wondering
Does any one know if there are SWs in the cuahy South Milwaukee area I just hate driving up to the south side to get some pusssy was wonderig if ther was some closer to me.
-
11-20-12 21:11 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 51Christina
Was out cruising the south loop early Friday morning about 3am. Did not see anything on my first pass, but on the second saw a nice looking brunette wearing black leggings and gray skirt near the basilica. Made eye contact with her and turned down a side street. She hesitated for a moment, but then came over and hopped in. She said her name was Christina. Did a quick LE check and drove to a secluded spot. She asked for. 4 for the works. She asked if I had a cover and proceeded with a nice CBJ. She pulled her leggings halfway down her thighs and pulled her legs up to present me with a nicely shaved pussy. It was a little akward for me to get positioned to enter her and since it had been awhile, I came right away! It would have been nice to enjoy her company longer, but it was fun anyway! She didn't have any digits to share this time, but I will pick her up again if I see her out.











Reply With Quote





