Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2843

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Stillman68  [View Original Post]
    Used to work out of Ann Arbor in her van. Now she's posting in Detroit.
    I have seen Jenny when she was in flint. Twice in fact and she does what you would expect with no upsell. BUT: beware. She was busted in June while working in Ann arbor. Jenny posted about it on her website (now down) and here is the main problem with her. Discretion is not her strong suit. She was very descriptive of services on her site and in her BP posts. Also, there is talk over on mic that she is an informant in the aes / ev take down and bust. The fallout from that case is not yet known. Just a warning. She seems like a nice girl and like I said, I saw her with no issues. I wouldn't see her again. Stay safe out there.

    S[/QUOTE]Do people really pay to see crap like that, my god she couldn't pay me to see her.

  2. #2842

    Abbi is Jenny of A2 and Flint. Just a warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbler1000  [View Original Post]
    Used to work out of Ann Arbor in her van. Now she's posting in Detroit.[/QUOTE]I have seen Jenny when she was in flint. Twice in fact and she does what you would expect with no upsell. BUT: beware. She was busted in June while working in Ann arbor. Jenny posted about it on her website (now down) and here is the main problem with her. Discretion is not her strong suit. She was very descriptive of services on her site and in her BP posts. Also, there is talk over on mic that she is an informant in the aes / ev take down and bust. The fallout from that case is not yet known. Just a warning. She seems like a nice girl and like I said, I saw her with no issues. I wouldn't see her again. Stay safe out there.

    S

  3. #2841

    Seen all these-contact through pm for details

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...x-y-23/9955231

    NIKKI 248 499 232%

    Pics are real- body is perfect. Best ass I have seen on a provider. Would definitely repeat.

    http://www.**************.com/escort...s-white-female

    Jewel 419 509 775%

    Very nice ass-petite, Would definitely repeat

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ree-21/9970604

    Ashley 415-286-859%

    Nice-but not my type, would not repeat.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ow-25/10310936

    Safari 313 523 316%

    Ass is sloppy but ok, nice- would not repeat

    http://cleveland.backpage.com/Female...ty-19/11749266

    Navaeh 313 516 309%

    She takes good pictures. Tits are huge. I would not repeat

    Details? Send message

  4. #2840

    Jenny

    This one is Jenny.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/10305589[/QUOTE]Used to work out of Ann Arbor in her van. Now she's posting in Detroit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingRob  [View Original Post]
    Yes I noticed that last night when I was searching the index wrote down a few numbers of a few I want to try out when I get there next month days are ticking away

    Just wondering if anyone has a review or if they might be ripoff artists or what not.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-26/9971846

    This one isn't hot but I like the body on her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/10305589

  5. #2839

    Angie / Sasha / Leigh

    Decided to plunge and sample this one. Discovered her ads over a year ago finally tried. 70 got me poor massage (I like deep tissue anything else is just touching) w / HE. She talked about more being offered as she got to know me bcuz she's "shy". IMO if she was shy she wouldn't be doing this. I talked her into a BBBJ for an additional double Jackson. Very friendly. Incall decent hotel.

    Don't think I'll seek repeat unless she contacts me

  6. #2838

    Tessa

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...image=10151077

    I dreamt that I saw this little chubster earlier today. 120 for 30. No kissing and everything covered, but gave am very good ride. She is super cute, but definitely a little chubby. Blonde and black hair, blue eyes, she has lots of bad ink (but what girl doesn't these days).

    If you want a fun, cheap, no frills experience, you could do a whole lot worse.

  7. #2837

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingRob  [View Original Post]
    This one isn't hot but I like the body on her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/10305589
    That's Jenny from Ann Arbor. She got busted a bit back ago.

  8. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I hate clicking on the ad and boom!
    Click on gallery view and you won't have anymore surprises.

  9. #2835

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1  [View Original Post]
    First report on here long time observer. Saw tina yesterday in southfield. Pics are her, a litlle doll. Got full GFE for a see-note. If you like them tiny and tight she is awesome. Didn't try back 9, just not my thing. Started w BBBJ then reverse cowgirl and finished w bbbjcimws. Thanks for all the ino guys. Big help. Hope to post more often.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...bs-36/10123221
    How was she did you get to take your time and what was the damage?

  10. #2834

    Blackpage rofl

    Yes I noticed that last night when I was searching the index wrote down a few numbers of a few I want to try out when I get there next month days are ticking away

    Just wondering if anyone has a review or if they might be ripoff artists or what not.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-26/9971846

    This one isn't hot but I like the body on her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ds-29/10305589

  11. #2833

    Re Knights Inn and re 313-898-8532

    Glad you made it out OK. And thanks fopr the heasd up.

    After a string of bad experiences at the same Kinghts Inn, I will no longer travel for the VanDyke Knights Inn for anyone or any offer

    In the end I have found that any provider who uses this location will:

    - have bad attitude.

    - not provide as expected without more $$ vs. That agreed to

    - be rushed

    - have poor personel hygenie

    PS: Google the phone number and it will lead to The EroticReview postings & weblinks to backpage ads

    The reviews appear to be positive.

    The two backpage links appear to lead to two diffenent (but both young & hot) providers. Jami the blonde & Jami the brunette.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Stark  [View Original Post]
    The ad is already down and I can't find one by searching the phone number, but I wanted to share my dream since it was kind of a nightmare and it might save somebody else a bad time.

    I've seen Kryssy before and I've seen some of her friends and I've never had an issue. Kryssy isn't a good provider but she has a steady string of hot, young and white girls, which can be rare on BP. I've heard of people having bad experiences with her, but it hadn't happened to me until the other night.

    I saw the ad for Lexy and she was a young brunette and since I know Kryssys "friends" don't always last very long, I decided to call her and set something up. She was at the Knights Inn at 17 and Van Dyke in one room and Kryssy was in the next room. When I got there, Kryssy walked over to drop off a cover and took the money. The room absolutely reeked of smoke and Lexy kept smoking her cigarette even after I asked her to put it out. Lexy asked for a tip for FS. I gave her the tip and she went to put it in the room safe when she realized that there was a bag of pot in there. I truly should have left, but the little head was doing all the thinking. When we got on the bed, it was a little better because she tried, but wasn't very good. She was a horrible kisser, complained about her boobs being to sensitive and blamed her being aweful at CG on being too short. I eventually finished with my hand and she made me lay on a towel so I didn't get anything on the bed.

    Here's where things go from bad to worse. While I'm washing my hands and cleaning up, she takes the towel and opens up the room door to throw the towel outside (which I've never seen anybody do). She slams the door and is frantically trying to lock it, I move over there and help her lock the door and ask what's going on. Her old pimp is outside of the room next door (Kryssys room) talking to her new pimp about stealing Lexy. She's racing to get dressed and I do the same, she asks me if I can walk her past the two pimps and into the next room, I say no and say let's just stay here until they go. Her response is that we can't stay in the room because my hour is up and we have to leave. I tell her that she's on her own and I open the door and go to my car. I didn't start my car and leave until she made it safely into the other room though. As I was on my way out of the room, I did notice that the old pimp had a gun in his belt.

    Any questions feel free to PM me.

    Ps. Kryssys phone number is 313 808-8532

  12. #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by AllRight999  [View Original Post]
    Backpage seems to be blackpage now. All I see is fat black women on there. 90. No offense, I just like white chicks. I tried black in the past and it was cool!
    I agree. I hate clicking on the ad and boom!

  13. #2831

    Whats going on

    Backpage seems to be blackpage now. All I see is fat black women on there. 90. No offense, I just like white chicks. I tried black in the past and it was cool!

  14. #2830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Any info

    Called but that area 75 and 7 mile is not good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails th0000414577_SM_1352756636_5177.jpg‎  

  15. #2829

    Lexy (works with Jamie / Kryssy)

    The ad is already down and I can't find one by searching the phone number, but I wanted to share my dream since it was kind of a nightmare and it might save somebody else a bad time.

    I've seen Kryssy before and I've seen some of her friends and I've never had an issue. Kryssy isn't a good provider but she has a steady string of hot, young and white girls, which can be rare on BP. I've heard of people having bad experiences with her, but it hadn't happened to me until the other night.

    I saw the ad for Lexy and she was a young brunette and since I know Kryssys "friends" don't always last very long, I decided to call her and set something up. She was at the Knights Inn at 17 and Van Dyke in one room and Kryssy was in the next room. When I got there, Kryssy walked over to drop off a cover and took the money. The room absolutely reeked of smoke and Lexy kept smoking her cigarette even after I asked her to put it out. Lexy asked for a tip for FS. I gave her the tip and she went to put it in the room safe when she realized that there was a bag of pot in there. I truly should have left, but the little head was doing all the thinking. When we got on the bed, it was a little better because she tried, but wasn't very good. She was a horrible kisser, complained about her boobs being to sensitive and blamed her being aweful at CG on being too short. I eventually finished with my hand and she made me lay on a towel so I didn't get anything on the bed.

    Here's where things go from bad to worse. While I'm washing my hands and cleaning up, she takes the towel and opens up the room door to throw the towel outside (which I've never seen anybody do). She slams the door and is frantically trying to lock it, I move over there and help her lock the door and ask what's going on. Her old pimp is outside of the room next door (Kryssys room) talking to her new pimp about stealing Lexy. She's racing to get dressed and I do the same, she asks me if I can walk her past the two pimps and into the next room, I say no and say let's just stay here until they go. Her response is that we can't stay in the room because my hour is up and we have to leave. I tell her that she's on her own and I open the door and go to my car. I didn't start my car and leave until she made it safely into the other room though. As I was on my way out of the room, I did notice that the old pimp had a gun in his belt.

    Any questions feel free to PM me.

    Ps. Kryssys phone number is 313 808-8532

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape