Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,816 to 31,830 of 43539
-
11-17-12 17:02 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 242Sofia
My first visit with the lovely Sofia. Called and made an appointment. Easy to find, plenty of parking. I like that it was kind of out of the way, so you don't feel like you're walking in with everyone watching you on a busy street. Nice quiet location. Clean, relaxing atmosphere inside. Shown to the room and she tells me that she made a mistake and had to cut my appointment by 1/2 hour. I was hoping for an hour but she was really sweet and apologetic, so I didn't mind. There wasn't much of a massage, pretty soft, light tease, nothing too spectacular. Knowing the other client was coming soon and she was there by herself, I felt a little rushed. The post flip was nice. Kissing, UTC top with full access and OTC bottom. She did have to tend to her phone in the middle of it, which was kind of awkward. But a nice finish otherwise. Hot towel cleanup and she made sure to tell me to come back to make up the hour another time. Def plan on returning. Really sweet girl, nice time overall.
-
11-17-12 10:12 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 74W Bodywork Cambridge St
I've gone to this place a number of times over the last couple years.
Apparently they are staffed by women who come from NY for a few months at a time. Sometimes young and pretty and sometimes not do much.
This week I met a nice pretty and young lady named Lucille. Nice massage, good ending, very little roaming, no haggle over a tip.
-
11-17-12 09:50 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 274There are several on Main St in Reading
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
Which street address did you go to? I haven't been to check it out, but the news info seems to indicate 95 Main is closed.
Originally Posted by Ortho313
[View Original Post]
BD
-
11-17-12 09:06 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 178What the best Massage Therapists have the ability to do.
I've noticed a HUGE difference when a massage therapist has the ability to put herself into a "trace like" state while massaging. (almost as if she is playing a fine instrument like a harp or violin)
I've even noticed (if I peek) they look as if they are hypnotized while giving the massage (eyes rolled back, head swinging to and fro, using their whole body including legs, arms, back, etc. In a slow motion effect
As they flow around your body like it was in fine instrument! I've found very few therapists who have this ability but one thing I've noticed is that 85% of the ones who do get themselves into this hypnotic state seem to be
From Mexico, Puerto rico, Cape Verde, Brazil, etc. (and I think the limited few other who can do this have been taught to do it by these tropical place girls). It has been the only way I've truly been able to feel the relaxing euphoric
State I love so much and it has nothing whatsoever to do with "HE" or "Extras". The best way I can describe this feeling which lasts for hours sometimes is how I felt when they gave me morphine in the hospital once, I don't know if
Its endorphins they generate in my brain or what? Sometimes when I get my hair cut by someone who has a light touch and spends time buzzing around my ears with that trimmer thing I can achieve this same type of "feeling" to a much lessor degree
(but its that same type of feeling I can achieve 100x during massage therapy with the "right" therapist!
Does anyone else ever feel this?
-
11-17-12 08:58 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 537Interruptions
It's all about the money. They don't want to lose another customer so they take the call. They also probably get a fair amount of no-shows which is why they double book sometimes. But I agree, it wouldn't hurt for us to speak up about the interruptions and how it affects us. Afterall the customer is always right! We can tell them that we won't return if this is the norm.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-12 08:48 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 178I have never seen this hong but your advise is fantastic. I ALWAYS make it known the things I like or dislike (a very famous LMT from spa A said it like this."closed mouths don't get feed"). Admittedly communicating these desires to an Asian girl who only understand "soft, med or hard" is may be a bit more difficult BUT nonetheless well worth trying! I'm still learning to gain the confidence or uninhibited ability to attempt communicating what I like in a non-offensive way and without turning beet red from embarrassment. But certainly nobody should feel as though they can't ask politely for their LMT to not be interrupted during their session. I've even conveyed that I do not like crossing paths with other dudes, I don't like to much oil slathered on me (unless their is a shower available for me) , I don't like smelly stuff (no candles, incense, perfumes, etc.) and damb sure when I go to a place that I'm a regular at every girl knows to not even look at phone during a session with me (never mind attempt picking one up!) LOL
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-12 07:36 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 114Re: Hong
I actually wrote to her about it after my session, and she basically said "Sorry, that's the way it is pal". She blamed the customers for calling for appointments at the last minute or cancelling or rescheduling at the last minute. The way I see it she's just trying to maximize her profit. She's wants a steady stream of customers and no downtime on the assembly line.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-12 04:35 #11717Senior Member

Posts: 2099Hong
Hong.
With regards to the posts on Hong (some good, some not so much) , I am wondering if anyone has tried politely & nicely making the suggestions made here on the board to her face to face, I. E. Sign on the door, get an answering machine or let it go to voice mail for cell phones etc? Taking the time to talk issues out can have wonderful outcums! (yes pun intended).
By and large our posts, reviews & tolerances will vary from person to person, but from what I'm reading it would seem Hong has the skill set, aptitude, & the right disposition to comply with reasonable requests & make your stay more enjoyable. Perhaps all that is required is a little more direction, focus & attention from all involved.
-
11-16-12 18:00 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 178I agree totally with this which is why AMP's just can't give the service or attention of a good non-AMP. Nothing is worst then the therapist having to pick up a ringing phone in the middle of your section, most non-AMP's know to NEVER EVER do this while AMP's seemingly never understand how rude and disruptive it is to your entire section (which you've paid good money for)!
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-12 15:23 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 267They were open last evening. I stopped in and had a very nice session and will return if they remain open.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
Ortho
-
11-16-12 15:21 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 267I was there earlier this week and left happy. Took some coaxing and it was not the best but got the job done. Sorry I don't remember a name.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
Ortho
-
11-16-12 15:04 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 233451 andover st. North Andover
I went back to North Andover this morning. They had a new girl working. Susan was her name maybe 5'2 a buck 5lb. Looks department around 6. I'm not good with age so I'll say mid twenties. She asks hard or med. I chose Med. Lets say she is the best one there that Iv'e met as far as massage. Long slow strokes very light finger tip rubbing. Half way through starts to tease very lightly from behind. I have to say It got me going to the point I had to turn over myself if fear of boom. Once flipped over she starts again with light finger tip all over til she grabs it and goes to town. She was getting into it grinding my hand as I grab heratss, OTC bottom and top but I could have gotten more for sure. After clean up a few Karate chops to the legs and out I went. Always full hour here. Usual 60/40.
Rac
-
11-16-12 09:01 #11712Senior Member

Posts: 279Kindness
Crock,
I do understand your determination to be nice and free of vitriol. That is a fine way to live generally and a useful reminder for Forum posters in particular. After all, if we can't relax a little when we are with a lady, what's the point?
In fact, in my brief single encounter with her, I too found Hong to be a nice lady and needless to add, highly skilled. Sadly, she like so many other popular entertainers has not quite figured out how to control the crowds. There is a place in NJ I know where the lady simply hangs a small sign on her door knob: "Busy now. Please come back or call in 1 hour." This generally, but not always, deters gentleman callers. Phone calls do bother me, and I doubt that I am alone in feeling thus. I have paid for her time; as a walk in, you have not. When she accepts my hard earned cash, we have made a fair exchange for value: I pay her; she pays attention to me. Why not record a message callers will hear, something to the effect that "Busy now, please call back later?" By the way, when is the last time a lady has extended the session to make up for the loss of several minutes away from you? Never. At best, she will say,"Give you good massage next time." But, guess what? Next time never comes. (So to speak.)
BA.
Originally Posted by CrockaGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-12 08:59 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 450Unfotgettable
Thanks for the info JA,
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
Actually it's listed in the " Services " section under" Massage " in the Boston BP.
Is the Shower TS, or stand-up shower and if so does she wash you in the later one?
THp
-
11-16-12 08:48 #11710Senior Member

Posts: 279Homg-
Pw,
Yes, the lady, not the place by similar name.
BA.
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





