Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #272

    Pmc

    Has anyone seen Divine? Wanted to hear a little about her before I spend that money. PM or just reply here. Thanks

  2. #271
    Does Brandy post on BP? She looks good!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSnake8  [View Original Post]
    Damn,

    That Brandy has quite a taste.

    She continues to charm and slay the snake and it gets better with each visit.

    Rub-a-dub-dub.

    Snake

  3. #270

    Syd Picture

    Sydacious is her handle, PM her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGsr  [View Original Post]
    Any links? Or pics?

  4. #269

    Syd

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGsr  [View Original Post]
    Any links? Or pics?
    Big Dre's review may sound like a ringing endorsement, credit it to him having found someone who he clicks with and suits his needs.

    I have seen Syd and she is polite and right on target with her customer service skills.

    She is a 'big-un' if that is your style, go for it.

  5. #268
    Any links? Or pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dre  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen. What can I say? This woman is amazing. Spent some time with her, and was pampered totally. She's a BBW, VERY submissive, and very open-minded. She made sure to zap my stamina early (took her 2 pops) , so her backside is still untouched. If that's your thing, better hurry up because that is my next target. Treat her well, fellas. She will definitely treat you like royalty.

  6. #267

    My time with Sydacious.

    Gentlemen. What can I say? This woman is amazing. Spent some time with her, and was pampered totally. She's a BBW, VERY submissive, and very open-minded. She made sure to zap my stamina early (took her 2 pops) , so her backside is still untouched. If that's your thing, better hurry up because that is my next target. Treat her well, fellas. She will definitely treat you like royalty.

  7. #266

    Brandy on the Rocks

    Damn,

    That Brandy has quite a taste.

    She continues to charm and slay the snake and it gets better with each visit.

    Rub-a-dub-dub.

    Snake
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG1748.jpg‎  

  8. #265
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    I have told all of you so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the good fortune to spend time with Kelly, aka "southern hospitality" and am probably now spoiled forever. Her location was safe, clean and allowed for arrival and departure without drawing any attention. Our time together was amazing. She has some serious skills and is very responsive. If she went by "southern comfort" I'd say the two shots left me a happy drunk, dizzy and weak in the knees. Absolutly will be repeating.

    Spook
    Kelly is the most hottest woman, if that is a word. Well DAMN she makes me speechless. What more can I say. Why waste $$ driving around wasting gas, and just bad head? So why not just go and have a GREAT time with Kelly? She does offer us guys a discount. Granted I do adore her, my fault, but damn she IS one good time. I can not wait til she gets down here to the Vero area.

    Vero

  9. #264

    Thank you so much Spook for your kind words!

    I am so glad you had a wonderful time, I did as well. I look forward to seeing you again. Hobby hard but stay safe! Kelly.

    QUOTE=Spookfl; 1596458]I recently had the good fortune to spend time with Kelly, aka "southern hospitality" and am probably now spoiled forever. Her location was safe, clean and allowed for arrival and departure without drawing any attention. Our time together was amazing. She has some serious skills and is very responsive. If she went by "southern comfort" I'd say the two shots left me a happy drunk, dizzy and weak in the knees. Absolutly will be repeating.

    Spook[/QUOTE]

  10. #263

    Incall convert

    I recently had the good fortune to spend time with Kelly, aka "southern hospitality" and am probably now spoiled forever. Her location was safe, clean and allowed for arrival and departure without drawing any attention. Our time together was amazing. She has some serious skills and is very responsive. If she went by "southern comfort" I'd say the two shots left me a happy drunk, dizzy and weak in the knees. Absolutly will be repeating.

    Spook

  11. #262

    It could happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    I But once again theres my thoughts on PMC I'd just wouldn't want something like what went down in osceola with the luv's GFE's.

    Stay safe you all!
    I kept up with the posts on the Orlando board. Could happen here so I'd prefer to keep a low profile.

    Stay safe, play safe.

  12. #261

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Java Junkie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the hit-or-miss, YMMV aspect really turns me off. The fact that they have cameras that get a shot of you walking in, as well as of your car / lic plate makes me not go back too.
    I haven't been there in a few years. My reason is cause once I picked the girl I wanted I was lead to the back and was told about the rates my first issue was the rates I thought they were high back then. Then my second big problem is that they have mirrors from about waist high to almost the ceiling and on all three walls of the room so I was so really unconformtable just kept thinking the whole time that someone was watching me or recording me. When I had paid the and she left to go put the cash away I didn't have enough time to check and see if they were one way mirrors or not but I just felt atleast one of the three were incase someone tried hurting one of the girls. But anyways ill quit rambeling now. Not sure if they did away with the mirrors or not but not trying to scare anyone away from their thats just my thought on the place. Love the sexy women they higher and I really would love to know if some of them did incall service outside of their. If anyone happens to see divine please ask her if she offers outside of their I'd love to get with that. But once again theres my thoughts on PMC I'd just wouldn't want something like what went down in osceola with the luv's GFE's.

    Stay safe you all!

  13. #260

    Been with that?

    That. Is pronoun.

    I am sure she / her has a name.

    That?

    An ad or post would help us find her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie12  [View Original Post]
    A little feedback please.

  14. #259

    Pmc

    What are the rates at PMC?

  15. #258

    Why Don

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie12  [View Original Post]
    A little feedback please.
    Advice from one relatively noob to another obvious noob. Go TOFTT and tell us your experience. You won't get much advice here with the approach you are taking. And by the way, who is "Mia"? A link to the provider ad would be helpful in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape