Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 972 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 1022 1072 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 19146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4581

    Fatima #2

    Well, it does get better as each time you see her.

    Quick scoop as she remember who I was. To the room, showered, and wow, she's got such nice hair. A winning personality and fun to be around.

    Because of the amount of time I spend with her, I part with 3 jacksons. She seems very happy with it and I think I might have talked her into getting some minutes on her phone.

    I'm going to get some pictures next time.

    She said she is never out in the morning, and usually doesn't hit the stroll until around 2. I picked her up around then.
    Last edited by Tongue; 11-15-12 at 19:22. Reason: add more info

  2. #4580

    Famous Fatima

    Saw the famous Fatima today. First time didn't work out so well. Went for quicky in car and got a cramp. This time I took her to notel. She is super hot. Didn't have a raincoat so I settled for a BBBJWS. Set me back 60 plus 25 fer room. She was worth it though, even though I didn't get that tight little quim. She should be on BP and get out of that area. Got some Action pics but can't figure out how to upload yet. She is all for pics, asking for direction to take best pic. Will share when I figure it out. Til then, stay safe and be nice to her. She has got to be the most pleasant SW I've ever met. That is all.

  3. #4579

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock1970  [View Original Post]
    Fatima is not easy to find. I have been cruising the R and even went into the gas station to get a pack of gum hoping to run into her but no luck. I might just be hitting the R at the wrong time of day. I usually cruise in the afternoon. I usaully see one or two girls out on the R but nothing to my taste. I'm from Toledo but travel that way for work, I was just happy I finally found the R. I'm still trying to find the triangle. Wish the GPS had streetwalker hot spots. Good news I can now find my way back to 75 from R and 6. Wish me luck going to try and hit the R early this morning.
    I know Plumber said he sees her early morning. She told me she's usually around between noon and 11pm.

  4. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    I find it a bit odd that the last thing you posted was about the horse as I would have been."dude, there is a frickin' horse on John R and by the way I saw the strawberry blond with boots and heels." I'm just messing with you but just my observation of your post! Was the horse a girl horse? Was she tall and sexy?
    LOL funny guy. Actually I wrote it in the order I saw things. One thing though to keep in mind on a serious note, there is one major issue with uncle on a horse (and I am sure the reason why out there) they have a MUCH better line of sight being up in the air like that. He can see our ladies and meet and greets from a distance and I am sure there are some other uncles in hiding he can radio to. You know he isn't going to chase anyone down so must be acting like a spotter.

  5. #4577

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock1970  [View Original Post]
    Fatima is not easy to find. I have been cruising the R and even went into the gas station to get a pack of gum hoping to run into her but no luck. I might just be hitting the R at the wrong time of day. I usually cruise in the afternoon. I usaully see one or two girls out on the R but nothing to my taste. I'm from Toledo but travel that way for work, I was just happy I finally found the R. I'm still trying to find the triangle. Wish the GPS had streetwalker hot spots. Good news I can now find my way back to 75 from R and 6. Wish me luck going to try and hit the R early this morning.
    Since yer not from the area, I'll let ya know to be careful in that area. Not the safest part of town. Avoid getting out of car, particularly at night.

    That is all.

  6. #4576

    Fatima

    Fatima is not easy to find. I have been cruising the R and even went into the gas station to get a pack of gum hoping to run into her but no luck. I might just be hitting the R at the wrong time of day. I usually cruise in the afternoon. I usaully see one or two girls out on the R but nothing to my taste. I'm from Toledo but travel that way for work, I was just happy I finally found the R. I'm still trying to find the triangle. Wish the GPS had streetwalker hot spots. Good news I can now find my way back to 75 from R and 6. Wish me luck going to try and hit the R early this morning.

  7. #4575

    Horse on Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    I was in the D today because of some work and on way to an appointment I decided to check out the R starting at 6. Unfortunately I didn't have time to partake as I couldn't be late but I saw this one, strawberry / blonde hair in a nice black long coat, boots with heels, really looking goodvalmost looked TGTBT but one thing is she was walking to the north, not just standing on the corner. Anyone know about her? Kept going up and saw another blond but a bit dumpy, definitely not of interest. Got pretty thin while continuing north. Went up to 8 and thought instead of picking up the freeway to dwtn, I figured I would head back south on the R. Saw a brunette with short black hair, white coat maybe a 5, dumpy was still there, the strawberry blonde was gone and then damnit. There she was, the star, Fatima and no time to pick her up. Damnit, when I have had time cannot find her and now here she is.

    Another thing which was the first I have ever seen, I saw my uncle not patrolling in a car; on a horse. I kind you not, patrolling on a horse
    I find it a bit odd that the last thing you posted was about the horse as I would have been."dude, there is a frickin' horse on John R and by the way I saw the strawberry blond with boots and heels." I'm just messing with you but just my observation of your post! Was the horse a girl horse? Was she tall and sexy?

  8. #4574

    Gina is back in town

    She doesn't eat at the 7 / R coney anymore, but she still does carry out. New phone

  9. #4573
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Glad someone else saw it. Thought someone tainted my kush.
    I saw the horse about a week ago, I thought WTF? It was early in the morning.

  10. #4572
    Five thirty in the morning? Any later than that? I don't think I can get my wang to wake up that early!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    After that all that's left for me is Asian. And we all know that Unicorn might not ever be around. At least not a full Asian anyway. Maybe a mixed one.
    There was a thai girl on john are usally between state fair and 7 mile. Be careful I ve heard that her candy habit has really took a toll on her.

    Personally I would love to see a influx of latin pussy working the D, mexican or colombian would make mongering better especially on the north and west side.

  11. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Another thing which was the first I have ever seen, I saw my uncle not patrolling in a car; on a horse. I kind you not, patrolling on a horse
    Glad someone else saw it. Thought someone tainted my kush.

  12. #4570

    Popped my John R Cherry

    Did some cruising today around 230pm, started at Ave but not much out. Hit up the R, funny thing I saw a work vehicle cruising the ave and sure enough they were in front of me during my first stroll through the R as well. Noticed horse droppings on the R too, someone mentioned Uncle on horseback earlier. Think I saw a black tranny in a mini skirt.

    Saw a haggard old lady at the liquor store by 8, there was a younger blonde across the street with sunglasses on her phone but didn't seem like a worker. Turned around after 8 and cruised back. Tranny was still there. No Fatima at 6 so headed to 75 but them route decided to cruise the side streets back to the R on a whim. Saw who I believe you fellows call Steak Knife Sarah off a side street, big ugly greasy and disheveled looking. Turned back onto R and heading back to 75 after seeing that and loosing appetite.

    Noticed a big haired blonde walking from gas station and turned down first side street, she ran to my car and it was Fatima! Let her in and we went to motel, half and half for. 5, tipped her another 4 bucks after for scratch offs.

    Cute face, clean, GREAT body, and a total sweetheart. Funny thing when she hopped in one of the first things she asked was if I knew about her from the website. I laughed and admitted that I did. She said its been great for business and most of you fellas she's met via this board are pretty cool guys. Told me about not having phone cause of being robbed but said she wanted / needed to get another one soon.

    Also brought up Halo which I thought was really funny. Said I've never seen her personally but had a friend who she ripped off. Said Halo doesn't like her, think that kills any fantasy 3-somes for you Halo fans.

    Great date overall, would love to spend more time with this one.

  13. #4569
    I was in the D today because of some work and on way to an appointment I decided to check out the R starting at 6. Unfortunately I didn't have time to partake as I couldn't be late but I saw this one, strawberry / blonde hair in a nice black long coat, boots with heels, really looking goodvalmost looked TGTBT but one thing is she was walking to the north, not just standing on the corner. Anyone know about her? Kept going up and saw another blond but a bit dumpy, definitely not of interest. Got pretty thin while continuing north. Went up to 8 and thought instead of picking up the freeway to dwtn, I figured I would head back south on the R. Saw a brunette with short black hair, white coat maybe a 5, dumpy was still there, the strawberry blonde was gone and then damnit. There she was, the star, Fatima and no time to pick her up. Damnit, when I have had time cannot find her and now here she is.

    Another thing which was the first I have ever seen, I saw my uncle not patrolling in a car; on a horse. I kind you not, patrolling on a horse

  14. #4568
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to get a timeshare in hood? 2 differnt week nights some one can be in area directly from work, or leave for work from timeshare.
    I think you missed that convo about renting a house to take a SW few pages back.

    While on john are I picked up krissy, she's not known on the track, she usally hangs out on harper but decided to start up buisness there. She's about 5'1 100lbs (if she lost like 10-15lbs she would be easy gem status) blonde hair and green eyes. Charges. 6 for half but its worth the extra. 2 considering the talent thats out there. No contact number but she hangs out with sandra and knows a few other girls so ask around!

    Guys a question what time does fatima usally come out? Every time I go by the area she's not there, I'm thinking I got bad luck!

    Stay safe

  15. #4567

    Little blue pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Gas is about $8-$10 round trip. I see 2 ladies currently, and arranged before leaving house. $40 + tip cfs GFE.

    Anyone want to get a timeshare in hood? 2 differnt week nights some one can be in area directly from work, or leave for work from timeshare.
    Don't forget $10.00 for Viagra

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape