Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,846 to 31,860 of 43539
-
11-15-12 09:12 #11694Senior Member

Posts: 63Review suspect
Review sounded like a translation of someone who wrote it in other than English. Many reviews on that site read that way. They sound very odd and I would be suspicious of their accuracy. That said, the review also said no extras.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 07:26 #11693Senior Member

Posts: 178I am going to now release what I can say was the most epic thai massage ever! I only release this because a senior member here (cough cough stressed) informed me that even though this girl is beautiful and young and agreed she is "dream come true".
Originally Posted by Biggus Bishus
[View Original Post]
She is a "post op" and this pretty much crushed my "dream" LOL! I do thank him for his vast knowledge, honesty and for always doing his best to be their for us. Good, bad or otherwise! I'm not going to get into any kind of details (I know you guys are trying to stear clear of that publicly here in recent times) , but IF your looking for EPIC release moreso then therapeutic benefit this one is very hard to beat. Drum roll please.
ToriatJolin = Epic (nuff said)!
I want a cookie or trophy for this one!
-
11-15-12 07:05 #11692Senior Member

Posts: 121Thai Wellness
I was there twice. Once 3 weeks ago and once this week. Nothing but a massage despite my efforts.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 06:01 #11691Senior Member

Posts: 1281551 hancock street
There is a review on Rub Map for Jenny of Thai Wellness on Hancock.
I have not had any luck here but someone has and posted it there where one has to pay to see it.
Has anyone here had any luck. They now advertise as: "4 Beautiful women waiting for you." The kind of language that suggest something but I went there a few weeks ago and still the same great massage but nothing else.
-
11-15-12 02:29 #11690Senior Member

Posts: 506Best Asian Massage
This woman posts on CL Therapeutic every few days or so. Her ad (below) is usually accompanied by a stock picture of some young Asian hottie.
She hosts in a very large, somewhat decent apartment complex in Quincy near the Shipyard. She's probably 40. 50, not bad looking, but she just wasn't for me. She's asking $70 for the hour. As far as I could tell, it's a one person operation. I think she's independent. I really don't have much good to say, so I'll say that I won't repeat.
Best Asian Massage.
Our Excellent Services will make you feel so relaxed.
Enjoy a moment that you deserve, throw away all your stress.
Very clean, quiet, and private room.
Feel better&65374; &65374; &65374; Live better.
CALL NOW: 781-300-1126
-
11-14-12 21:44 #11689Senior Member

Posts: 178I'm sure he meant to say 2way's LOL. CB's haven't been used by LT (or anyone else but interstate truckers) for decades, he just gave away his age though. We know he is over 50 years old for sure! LOL
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 21:33 #11688Senior Member

Posts: 465Breaker Breaker One Nine
People still use CB radios?
Drove by about 9pm. Place was closed. I'll try again.
Originally Posted by MalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 19:50 #11687Senior Member

Posts: 436Hong Kong
I remember now why I stopped going to AMP. Based on some recent reviews I tried Hong Kong. Parked a bit down the road since its on a busy main street and walked up and inside. There is a little room off to the side where I saw a gentleman around on a computer. A fairly in shape girl came out of the room and escorted me to the room after having me sign in and taking the fee. A few bad signs right away. There are no doors to the rooms only drapes and the walls do not go all the way up. Whatever this place is very clean so I figure I will get a good massage out of it. Start off with what I would say is a astronaut blanket over my back and these warm things on my legs. She gave a pretty decent deep tissue massage though hurt in some places. Afterwards time is up and she walks out and gets me a bottle of water and I am on my way. Probably won't repeat, though I do get the feelings that after a few visits something can be had here.
Head over to Nini for a half hour and not to be defeated left happy.
-
11-14-12 19:18 #11686Senior Member

Posts: 662Red sun
Place was totally dark when I drove by at around 5:00PM.
Originally Posted by MalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 15:32 #11685Regular Member

Posts: 1Red Sun
Called for appt was told to wait 45 minutes, no problem. Drove past, lots of guys outside with a van, and cb radios, going in and out of the building. Too sketchy for my tastes.
-
11-14-12 10:46 #11684Senior Member

Posts: 178I agree with you mate LOL. But I listed one example of a place that does indeed do all of that at the bottom of the post (I was simply seeing if any other take that kind of care for their customers).
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 08:03 #11683Senior Member

Posts: 84Hong
I finally made the long awaited trip to see this infamous provider. She looks nice and is a nice person. Parking is easy, large lot, she gives a very good massage. I guess I was lucky as there were no interruptions. Nothing more than other reviewers have reported. I left very content. Due to the long commute I would only return if in area.
-
11-14-12 07:39 #11682Senior Member

Posts: 279Winter Time Bliss
If you find a place like that, I will start believing in Santa Claus and most likely the Tooth Fairy, too. Seriously, your requests are of course quite reasonable, buy lately spa service has generally deteriorated to the point where I consider myself lucky if the phone and doorbell do not interrupt my session more than once.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 03:21 #11681Senior Member

Posts: 29Wrentham TOFTT
This place on 1A in Wrentham is pretty convenient for me, as it's along my drive home, so I had to try it.
One-woman shop, clean and quiet. Anna is a very agreeable and professional massuese, forties, girl next door type (if you're from Guangdong) who varies her touch to order, and will engage in some of what I'd call "almost teasing" of the inner thighs, without any actual junk juggling.
Verdict: After 3 identical visits, where she has consistently repeated,"I never do. Health only," I conclude that it's probably 100% legit, as she says. Outside possibility of DIY, which doesn't interest me. For the record, she has not offered even that, despite the fact that I'm a known repeat customer who tips, and who is always polite and complimentary throughout.
YMMV, of course, but this one goes onto my list of places to perhaps spend an occasional relaxing hour with a very good natured nice lady. Which Anna most certainly is. And nothing more. Just as well, really. Directly across the street, on the corner of the town green, is a "reserved for police only" parking spot, and the town offices are 150 yards to the right. It wouldn't last a month if anything more was on the menu.
-
11-13-12 16:17 #11680Senior Member

Posts: 178Winter Time Spa
As all know the winter months are here and I'd like to give a review of what some New England Spa's are great at while others fail miserably at.
#1 I want warmth during a cold day, some happy medium whereby the customer feels warm YET the therapist is not sweating as she does her job.
#2 I want a Spa that warms the oils / lotions used! A little effort goes along way here and a quick 10 sec. In a microwave sure makes the massage great on a cold winter day.
#3 I want a place that gives the therapists a hand warmer in preparation of a massage (I don't care what method they use IE: hotpacks in the break room, a hand blower / drying in bath, or if all else fails bring a damb hair dryer into work and let the girls use that on their hands prior to giving the massage!)
#4 Its especially nice to see some hot apple cider, coffee, tea's and a krups machine ready at all times for my arrival.
I'm not sure if anyone here can give some places that have AND do ALL of the above but it would show the care and quality of a spa if they do ALL these minimal things for us during the winter.
The only one I've found thus far that does them ALL is Celistina Spa in Brockton but PM me if you know others that take this kind of care?









Reply With Quote






