Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MdesGator  [View Original Post]
    She mention being a stripper? Looks like one I had a couple years back in Jacksonville. She was a GAMER if its the same girl. She knew how to work the VIP Room.

    If she's the same, Mic skills were some of the best, and I was shocked at the time how tight the kitty was. She had to do exercises or something. Given how free she was with it, well, not free. LOL
    I don't know if she was a dancer before but I think she was with Miami companions.

  2. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlerz  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...asy-25/6003031

    Previous positive reviews still ring true. Very sweet girl, incredibly tight kitty, would definately repeat. Pics are from some time ago though, sadly life has it's toll on our ladies but nothing any self respecting monger can't over look. Her bubbly personality is a refreshing change.
    She mention being a stripper? Looks like one I had a couple years back in Jacksonville. She was a GAMER if its the same girl. She knew how to work the VIP Room.

    If she's the same, Mic skills were some of the best, and I was shocked at the time how tight the kitty was. She had to do exercises or something. Given how free she was with it, well, not free. LOL

  3. #2979

    Another one

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-your-sexy-secret-30/3897270

    Saw this gal based on previous reports as well. Glad to see she has more accurate pictures up. Higher mileage unit and in a crummy neighborhood but still, a good provider, friendly and positive attitude over comes the negatives like. Hair extensions.

  4. #2978

    Jaelyn

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...asy-25/6003031

    Previous positive reviews still ring true. Very sweet girl, incredibly tight kitty, would definately repeat. Pics are from some time ago though, sadly life has it's toll on our ladies but nothing any self respecting monger can't over look. Her bubbly personality is a refreshing change.

  5. #2977

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    Some of the odd phrasing and the choice of pictures, I suspect this is not a real ad but someone "getting back" at an ex.
    Seems legit despite being weird. Anyone called yet?

    BQ22

  6. #2976
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev2333  [View Original Post]
    I hope nobody has hit this bareback FS thats scary.

    http://www.charmcitypage.com/District

    +of+Columbia / view-ad / I'm-the-Freak-on-the-Right-with-the-Phat-Booty-25-685. Htm.

    Original ad was on backpage
    Some of the odd phrasing and the choice of pictures, I suspect this is not a real ad but someone "getting back" at an ex.

  7. #2975

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FreewayRamblin  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ial-20/6032272

    Tried for 6 hours to hook up with Camron on veterans day and all I got was the run around and nice tab from bar in downtown Baltimore where I was waiting. Her whole game was to get me for the hour and I told her basically I'm not going to TOFTT the first time around. Her response was a 6 hour cat and mouse correspondence that would always boil down to the closing sales pitch of so do you want the hour yet and to only get a pretentious laden text about how she is busy with guys with money. Be forewarned unless you throw caution into the wind and let her squeeze you for hour. Forget about it.
    I had a similar experience with this provider. I called her twice to make sure she was available and even asked her to be serious as my schedule was pretty tight that day. When arrived at location she never picked up. Stay away folks, she is a total flake and 9 times out of 10, a waste of your time.

  8. #2974

    I hope

    I hope nobody has hit this bareback FS thats scary.

    http://www.charmcitypage.com/District

    +of+Columbia / view-ad / I'm-the-Freak-on-the-Right-with-the-Phat-Booty-25-685. Htm.

    Original ad was on backpage

  9. #2973

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I suspect we will not be hearing from Trish / Tricia for a long long time. I recently learned that she is facing some serious legal charges. It's too bad. She is a pretty girl who could have been so much better if she got cleaned up and had a better attitude.
    Yes, this is her former roommate Brittany & she is in quite a bit of trouble, don't know if she'll be getting out anytime soon.

  10. #2972

    Punished, case in point

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi57  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my to-do list for a couple of weeks, are the pics pretty accurate?
    Hemi57 has been around for two months, hasn't bothered to put in any info, and wants someone here to help him clear an item off his own "to-do list."

    Two minutes of research would have shown that this girl is with an agency that has a lot of turnover, and her ad from two weeks ago said she's only visiting.

    "Are the pix accurate?" Please! How many girls steal pix of another girl in ratty-ass motel rooms and flop houses? These aren't glamor shots that might be inaccurate; there's a roll of toilet paper on the dining table, and a mattress on the floor. This isn't a major decision; for sixty dollars, you can fu*k her, or someone else for 15 minutes, and get back to your day.

    After reading a favorable review, how much more information does this guy need to gather before pulling the trigger? She's probably gone by now anyway.

    I've helped more newbies than I can count, but they're the ones who are trying to learn so they can contribute, not the ones who will always see this as Ask Jeeves.

  11. #2971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  12. #2970

    Camron

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ial-20/6032272

    Tried for 6 hours to hook up with Camron on veterans day and all I got was the run around and nice tab from bar in downtown Baltimore where I was waiting. Her whole game was to get me for the hour and I told her basically I'm not going to TOFTT the first time around. Her response was a 6 hour cat and mouse correspondence that would always boil down to the closing sales pitch of so do you want the hour yet and to only get a pretentious laden text about how she is busy with guys with money. Be forewarned unless you throw caution into the wind and let her squeeze you for hour. Forget about it.

  13. #2969

    I concur 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Part of your post suggests that you didn't even read mine. I wrote that if a newbie asks politely, he should get a polite push to go find the info for himself, and then come back.

    On the other hand, the vast majority of people who show up asking "where is the best BBBJ" and "who has a hot skinny FS provider for me" will take as much as they can, while never returning with any info. They usually don't even come back to say "thanks for the lead."

    It's the same as the guy who always wants to bum a dollar, or a cigarette, or your power tools. He's bumming them because he doesn't do a damn thing to have any of his own, and if does get some, he won't look for you to repay the favor.

    Have you ever been asked for money by a beggar overseas? As you as you give one of them a handout, you're besieged by 100 more who want something too. The best policy is to not give anything to one, or you'll have to deal with all of them.
    Bunker Buster, you post here is entirely correct. Please do not be persuaded to change these views. We have spent countless hours driving and large sums of money to learn this craft to just give information for free. Let the newbies put some skin in the game and then and only then will they understand what we have sacrificed.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  14. #2968
    Quote Originally Posted by Just E  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-60-18/5896446

    Had some free time and had seen ads so decided to check out Ms. Egypt. Made first call was told to call back in a half hour. From there basic Two call set up. Was told that hold up was because room was being cleaned. So, that was acceptable. Room was a nice setup with candles and music. Was told from the start no oral skills available due to new piercing. And was given the out if that was a problem. Gave me something to look forward to if we cross paths again. All and all was good from my limited experience. Will look out for her in the future.
    She's been on my to-do list for a couple of weeks, are the pics pretty accurate?

  15. #2967

    I read your post

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Part of your post suggests that you didn't even read mine. I wrote that if a newbie asks politely, he should get a polite push to go find the info for himself, and then come back.

    On the other hand, the vast majority of people who show up asking "where is the best BBBJ" and "who has a hot skinny FS provider for me" will take as much as they can, while never returning with any info. They usually don't even come back to say "thanks for the lead."

    It's the same as the guy who always wants to bum a dollar, or a cigarette, or your power tools. He's bumming them because he doesn't do a damn thing to have any of his own, and if does get some, he won't look for you to repay the favor.

    Have you ever been asked for money by a beggar overseas? As you as you give one of them a handout, you're besieged by 100 more who want something too. The best policy is to not give anything to one, or you'll have to deal with all of them.
    Actually yes I have been begged for money overseas in several countries when I was stationed there. But that is what the site is for. Gathering intel, Acknowledging Intel, and Giving Intel to the new guys that do not know anything about the area. If we are to keep everything to ourselves, then Jackson made this site for the wrong reasons. I get hammered all the time by people that have not given much or nothing to the site about Swers in the area and I just have to make a choice to either help them or not. But at the same time it is what the site is calling for. To help others. So usually I give them some advice before giving information if they have 0 to 10 input into the site. They appreciate the honesty and take it as me helping them. Either way, this is what the site is for, the flaming of newer personnel to the forum does nothing but bring rift to a site that has way to much drama with others thinking that because they knew of or gained access to the site before others, that they think that they have the right to just be mean spirited to others. This is not a high school. That is all I was saying.

    Either way. Have a great day and take care.

    Happy hunting

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape