Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 19324
-
11-12-12 13:20 #259Senior Member

Posts: 234Pmc
What are the rates at PMC?
-
11-12-12 07:24 #258Senior Member

Posts: 114Why Don
Advice from one relatively noob to another obvious noob. Go TOFTT and tell us your experience. You won't get much advice here with the approach you are taking. And by the way, who is "Mia"? A link to the provider ad would be helpful in the future.
Originally Posted by Jamie12
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-12 23:39 #257Senior Member

Posts: 153Ymmv
Yeah, the hit-or-miss, YMMV aspect really turns me off. The fact that they have cameras that get a shot of you walking in, as well as of your car / lic plate makes me not go back too.
Originally Posted by Tuscany Man
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-12 22:31 #256Senior Member

Posts: 220Stephanie- Go Early
I visited PMC last week and ended up with Stephanie. I was very disappointed with my dream. I had heard good things about her but as the dream started she informs me that she had already had been with 4 guys that day and was sore down below. As soon as I started to increase my tempo she said "take it easy, I am really sore." She said she was with one guy earlier that was extremely well endowed. It was a turn off to hear about her earlier experiences that day. It got so bad that I decided to just get a HJ and to get out of there as soon as possible.
Originally Posted by Kj5811
[View Original Post]
The thing that really p*ssed me off was there were two girls in the lobby. She asked who did I prefer. I said I liked them both and who was up next. She said they didn't work that way and I needed to pick one. If Stephanie was already sore, she should of let the other girl have a turn. She wanted the money and I paid the price by having a bad session. I will not be back to visit any of the girls after this bad experience.
My advice is to go early or don't go at all.
Be Safe,
TM
-
11-11-12 12:38 #255Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking at Mia anyone been with that
A little feedback please.
-
11-09-12 18:14 #254Senior Member

Posts: 171Stepheanie
I saw Steph at PMC. She will do LFK and 69 if you ask. She does have a nice tight body. Small box so if your a little large she's tenative. She is hot though.
-
11-09-12 16:28 #253Senior Member

Posts: 128Jen
I saw Jen today who posted under the escort ads section. She is very attractive and friendly. She is looking at getting an office but for now she is seeing clients in an upscale hotel. $.5 for an hour long sensual massage. The massage is totally different than what you would get at an AMP and I won't go into details because she wants to stay discrete but you will leave happy and I will be seeing her again. Seniors or trusted members feel free to PM me.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...ife-33/7280462
-
11-07-12 09:39 #252Regular Member

Posts: 16Pmc
I've been to PMC a few times now. Most recent I just walked in and got Kendra. Picture is a little off from in person, BBBJ was good and CFS. The place is a little pricey but always a good time.
-
11-07-12 09:21 #251Regular Member

Posts: 16I have seen her one time. Tried to make it like a GFE but she wasent going for it.
Originally Posted by MFishing
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-12 17:28 #250Senior Member

Posts: 52Stephanie
Is Stephanie a good GFE aswell, little info please,
-
10-25-12 16:37 #249Senior Member

Posts: 78I think you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I have been seeing Jamielee on a regular basis for the last month or so. She has become quite popular and has become busy as you might expect. I keep seeing her because she never rushes me, is always attentive to my needs, offers full service. And I always spend at least an hour with her. She charges more for outcalls (which is normal). If you want to know particulars. Please PM me. Good luck. D1923.
Originally Posted by TryMeIMight
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 21:35 #248Regular Member

Posts: 4Info in Jamielee please
Thinking of going to see Jamielee. I saw a lot of activity on the board about her a few weeks back but nothing recent. I am kinda new at this so any advice? Should I be concerned?
-
10-24-12 21:32 #247Senior Member

Posts: 825Incalls is all I do. (to scared to let someone I don't know and trust yet where I live). As far as the rates go I just pay for the hour. Tipping is optional but I'll tip if service was that good. Or just make it a regular thing hope this helps and good luck to ya!
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 14:28 #246Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Oh sure, now you love malabar? LOL
Yha YHA! I GET it. My own damn fault. Well atleast she is now scaming somebody else, and not me. It is like drinking and driving, you swear you will never do it again. LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsMeKelly1969
[View Original Post]
Thanks guy and woman.
Vero.
BTW, Kelly get your fine bod back here! I need sexual healing! LOL
One more BTW, Kelly I fell for you on our frist date!!!!
-
10-24-12 10:19 #245Senior Member

Posts: 128The listed price should be all inclusive for incall or outcall either one and tipping isn't required some may ask but most won't in my experience anyway. Most of the time incall is cheaper because the provider doesn't have to travel.
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





