Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 28,801 to 28,815 of 31683
-
11-03-12 11:28 #2883Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 153Lol
Thank you so much! The cake was delicious hahahaha.
Originally Posted by HomerSimp
[View Original Post]
Xoxoxoxxoxo Joan.
-
11-03-12 10:52 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 623Hey TM, if so, why she hasn't replied to me yet. I passed all the requirements that you mentioned. I am a senior member with a lot of reviews (over 200 reviews) , not posts. Now, I am starting to take it personal (LOL). I am just playing with you. Anyway, I am still waiting for her reply. If you can get a hold of her, let her know that I am still waiting for my invitation to the party.
Originally Posted by Tuscany Man
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-12 09:07 #2881Forum Advertiser

Posts: 144Thanks SO much!
What a great review! I had a wonderful time with you as well! Can't wait for your next trip to Candyland, WOW!
Originally Posted by FullUp
[View Original Post]
Until then,
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
Candy
-
11-02-12 22:32 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 142Happy Belated Birthday!
Almost slipped up and missed getting / giving my special birthday present to Joan Luv on her birthday yesterday! As usual, it was luvly. Sure glad I found my reminder on USAG! Happy belated birthday, my dear, and happy birthday to me! LOL
-
11-02-12 19:03 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 98I am glad you had time to experience jersey. I am going to see her for a 2nd time next week and can not wait. She is remarkable!
Originally Posted by BigTaxKahuna1
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-12 15:34 #2878Regular Member

Posts: 5Kim (SweetPetite)
WOW! That is all I have say. After several attempts to meet up over the past couple of week, Kim and I finally met this afternoon. From the moment I talk to her on the phone prior to my arrival, she gave off the perfect vibe. When I arrived at her place, we chatted it up, sharing details about each other. Honestly, I could have spent all afternoon just conversing with her. Intelligent, smart, funny, kind (and incredibly gorgeous!) , are just a few words to describe Kim. Great location and it was well worth the drive for me.
She made me feel comfortable and it felt like we were good friends! Did I mention that she is incredibly gorgeous? I don't participate in the hobby much at all, and it will pretty much stay that way, but Kim is definitely it for me! All I can say is be patient if you've had a challenges getting to meet up with her. Your patience will undoubtedly be well worth the time you get to spend with her. She deserves nothing but respect! BTW. I did mention that she's incredibly gorgeous, didn't I? Kim, I will definitely be back!
-
11-02-12 07:35 #2877Regular Member

Posts: 16Candy
Contacted Candy to arranga a visit, that was easy, always answered her phone, went to her location which is easy to find. Made to feel very welcome, very easy going chatty person, started with a nice back and leg massage for ten minutes, then I became a trembling wreck for the next 50 minutes, this girl is amazing at knowing what turns men on, not going into the full details on the board but I can tell you I am definately going back once I have recoverd.
-
11-01-12 11:53 #2876Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Why Thank You BigTax man,
Woo Hoo let me tell you something baby, You are the REAL DEAL my God you are sooo damn sexy. I had a great time with you too sweetie, and I am so very much looking forward to our next meeting.
Originally Posted by BigTaxKahuna1
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl
XoXoXo
-
11-01-12 07:17 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 64Jersey Girl Experience
I was welcomed to the JG experience earlier this week. I'm a little slow, but I finally get what all of the previous posters have been trying to say. Go see her! Jersey is a classy provider that will match your freakiness and raise you a level. I'm on the treadmill now training for our next session. Great looking lady. Nice quiet and safe incall. All lanes open and encouraged. Heck, it would be easier to say what's not on the menu rather than what is. Jersey carried on a conversation like we were old friends. I can't wait for the reunion. I was skeptical going in. She is the real deal.
-
10-31-12 23:41 #2874Regular Member

Posts: 20Jade
Thanks for the tips. I did not ask any weird questions. I have played on virtually every continent and know how to treat women. Tuscany man is spot on on his assessment. She is just being cautious and is probably busy as well. Thanks to all who responded. I am hopeful and patient. Got 5 more trips in the next 6-7 weeks. .
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 21:46 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 51Mallori, too
I think Mallori was overbooked Saturday night. I saw her at 11. I got to tell you that it was like watching someone you hate drive off a cliff in your new Jaguar. Mixed emotions. Mallori was sexy, nice, sweet, hot. Her baby screamed at the top of his / her lungs in the next room the whole time. She said the baby was teething. Very distracting. Then there was the boyfriend calling, over and over. We ended with me leaving as I waved goodbye while she argued on the phone with him.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 15:34 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 96Jade
She looks incredible. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
Originally Posted by Iamaries54
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 13:20 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 206Jade
If you want to see her be patient.
Originally Posted by Tuscany Man
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 12:02 #2870Forum Advertiser

Posts: 100Vman is a fav!
You had fun! I had a blast! I really enjoyed everything. From chatting to having some dream time. I am so glad you took the time to see me, and hope to see you again soon! Your to sweet! And again, I thank you for your kind words. Next time you won't have to rip it off me, you'll be met with just me. If you catch my drift.
Originally Posted by VManOrl01
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Kim
-
10-30-12 16:11 #2869Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks Tuscany Man. I understand. I guess I will have to go the MP route with HE and wait till I get work my way up the ranks.
Originally Posted by Tuscany Man
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






