Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 19147
-
11-01-12 11:44 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 327Disease
I've been fortunate to have never caught anything from these girls, however I wrap for insertion and sometimes for oral. It is definitely possible to catch something from a BBBJ, and never have any symptoms. For those in the hobby, I suggest annual testing. It can be anonymous as long as it is not syphillus. As far as I know they have to report syph per CDC. Just remember that if you have an SO, you may show no symptoms of the clap or ghonorhea, and transmit it to the SO. Can only imagine how that conversation would go.
On a side note, I had to stop at the hardware store on gr and telegraph yesterday after work. I was finishing a smoke and some local started screaming at me to get out of here for the kids. Funny thing was that I had to stop for legitimate business. I did see a couple of WSW that were walking by, but man they were rough looking.
Thanks for the support guys.
-
11-01-12 07:52 #4476Regular Member

Posts: 5Disease
Just curious. I've never read anything here yet from someone that caught something from someone?
I see these SW all over JR all the time. I look at them and feel I would only catch something. I'm just curiuos, how do you guys do this? Anyone catch anything from any of them and which ones?
-
11-01-12 04:19 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 610Halo Responce
No, she DID NOT say that Halo was involved with LE. She did say she did not like her and that Halo was a rip-off!
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-12 00:17 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 13610-26-12
Dreamed about being in the triangle this night. Seen a few WSW out but not many maybe 4 total. Saw police everywhere. I was extra cautious. I did see something odd though, I just had to share. I see 2 white detroit cop cars. They were at the gas station at 6 / tel. Looked like they were yelling at some guy at the gas station, so I decided to turn around and check it out. By the time I turned around I see them at the other station across the street talking to a black kid with a back pack. I was thinking they were looking for someone. While this was going on I see 2 WSW, but I wasn't about to pick them up. As I was leaving they were coming out of the gas station. There was a kid looked like he was 15 driving the car with a t shirt on hat on backwards. The passenger had a hat on that looked like it was a county sheriff star on it. They pull out and stare me down. Then the the next cop car pulls out and there were two guys in their early 20s with these t shirts on and county sheriff hats on and the passenger of the 2nd car says out loud with their windows down what and throws his arms up as they pull out of the station. I'm thinking WTF, so I get out of dodge. I was curious if they were really cops? Were they mechanics that were working on the cars, joy riding. Where they really cops? I didn't want to stick around to find out, but it was a weird sighting and thought I would share. Did anyone else see this?
-
11-01-12 00:17 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 61Clarification Please, Avoid Why
Is Lena saying avoid Halo because of the ripoffs she does or is she insinuating that Halo may have something to do with LE?
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
Please clarify. Maybe I misunderstood you.
Thanks
-
10-31-12 20:29 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 438Took a brief R stroll around 3ish. Saw a black tall light skinned BSW with a bangin body. Never seen her before so my red flag went up. If any 1 have scooped her before please let me know. Saw the redhead near Minnesota, damn I luv redheads, but didn't have the time to scoop. And with the exeption of Big B, I saw a few WSWs BTW 7 and 8 and on Lantz, I never seen before. A good thing. The only LE I saw was Hazel P flicked someone in front of the liquor store,
And if 251 posts carry any weight, I also vouch for Oneknot. Its a non issue as far as I'm concerned.
-
10-31-12 18:24 #4471Regular Member

Posts: 29Jr
Drove down the R this afternoon around 12 two WSW out nothing good no le.
-
10-31-12 16:15 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 249Chelsea
I tried to find Fatima and she was nowhere to be seen. So I called Chelsea (her phone is back on) and we spent a very nice unrushed 1/2 & 1/2. She likes to be tickled, which is awesome.
Clean and unrushed you just can't beat that.
-
10-31-12 14:25 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 87I have to agree stay away from Halo. I have talked to her a few times since she ripped me of and she is on the crack real hard. I see a report that the H has Chelsea I wish there was someone to call when the drugs get ahold of these girls. I sure hope they can somehow get a grip on their life. Be safe guys. I hope this is not a double post internet went down first time.
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 10:07 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 610Lena
Was looking for Fatima on the R yesterday but no go. Did see Lena a 30s walker. Got an ok BJ for 20. Did see LE have someone over at 8 mils but maybe not a monger. Lena said LE has not been around that much but avoid Halo. Lena is only a 4 in looks department, ok skills will not repeat.
-
10-30-12 22:53 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 446Fatima
Great report. Did she go back to your place or hers? The pics don't look like a "notel". Digits?
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-12 22:45 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 270Chelsea is sliding down. The H is taking its toll. I had a visit with Fatima today. She's the best option on the R right now.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-12 17:21 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 103Lets all go and find Fatima and keep her warm
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-12 16:53 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 144Chelsea and Fatima
Chelsea has phone again. Fatima is cold hanging out at 6&R.
She is better looking in person in fantanciville.
-
10-30-12 14:48 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 144Gratiot just has too many people and uncles to see any zombies.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





