Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6542

    Visit to ruby

    Hi All,

    Just wanted to make note of my visit to Ruby during my recent stay in the greater Washington, DC area.

    I was greeted at the door by "J". First of all, I would like to make note of their naming system, at least as it pertained to this provider. This is a genius way for the spa to protect itself and workers. If LE were to monitor sites like this one, it would be even more difficult to assign identity to the workers. Not that the names that workers give to customers bear any relationship to the actual providers. But this makes it even more difficult to LE.

    J is a slim, attractive provider. I would place her age at mid-30s. But we all know how difficult it is to judge the age of Asians, women in particular. Her English is quite good in my opinion. I was offered and took the shower, as the day of my visit, the hotel where I was staying lost power due to Hurricane Sandy. This, in fact, was the purpose of my foray into beltway traffic, which was remarkably light on this day.

    J is smart and well-trained. I got a nice table shower and J was careful to request permission before touching my "junk" during the shower. I do have to downgrade her on the massage which I received after the shower. Although in fairness, she may have guessed the main purpose for my visit. The massage was light touch and perfunctory at best. At the flip, J was careful to ask if there was any other part of my anatomy which needed massage. At this point, I began to caress her attractive legs and butt and asked her to disrobe. J declined, saying she was having her period. But she did allow me to put my hand under her tee-shirt and touch her magnificent tits, which were unencumbered by a bra. I asked if I could eat her pussy on a subsequent visit. She said I could, but I somehow doubt it. I also asked for a kiss and got only a kiss on the lips. In summary, the after-service was the famous NOVA finish which has been so often referred to here.

    I'm fairly certain that I would not repeat here.

    LexLuther

  2. #6541

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSandz  [View Original Post]
    No info on this? I visited just a few weeks ago and they made no indications that anything was going on. Hope they open back up, one of my fav's. The massage is legitimately enjoyable.
    Read the News and Media Reports thread. There has been plenty of information on Peach since Dec 2011.

  3. #6540

    No info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Peach today and it was closed.

    Don't know what's going on.
    No info on this? I visited just a few weeks ago and they made no indications that anything was going on. Hope they open back up, one of my fav's. The massage is legitimately enjoyable.

  4. #6539

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    This is why I don't make appointments. Same thing has happened to me. When you go to an AMP, leave if they ask you to wait.
    My thoughts exactly. I've never had luck calling ahead, and waiting around is a waste of time. Move on to the next stop on your list instead.

  5. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Mouse  [View Original Post]
    Could not agree more. I Never call if I don't know the AMP, but I ALWAYS call if I want to see my ATF.

    Am
    Yeap. Totally agree.

  6. #6537
    Hmm. I read the report. Was Peach a FS place? I thought not.

  7. #6536

    Call Ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the AMP and your relationships with the owner / mamasan. If you have a good relationship and are a known quantity and especially if you've proven before that you'll show up at the given time, works out fine. Otherwise, if you're a random guy calling ahead mongers are just as big as flakes as providers.
    Could not agree more. I Never call if I don't know the AMP, but I ALWAYS call if I want to see my ATF. I have had occasion to have another monger beat me to the door, only to have the MMS tell him that Everybody Busy, then motion me inside where I was immediately taken care of. Most of what we say here needs to be qualified by your relationship with the MMS and / or the RA. If you have a good and long standing relationship, you get the service. If not, well. You can bi*ch about it here!

    I'm just Sayin.

    Am

  8. #6535

    Dito

    1-in the hand is always better then 2-in the Bush.

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    I have been at the game for many, many, many years and calling ahead has never worked for me in regard to the AMPs. They will always take the one at the door first no matter how many have phoned ahead. Reservations simply do not work for these places.

    If you arrive at a place and are told to wait then just go on to the next place if waiting is an issue for you.

    "not a sermon, just a thought"

  9. #6534
    Depends on the AMP and your relationships with the owner / mamasan. If you have a good relationship and are a known quantity and especially if you've proven before that you'll show up at the given time, works out fine. Otherwise, if you're a random guy calling ahead mongers are just as big as flakes as providers.

  10. #6533

    Re: Appointments

    This is why I don't make appointments. Same thing has happened to me. When you go to an AMP, leave if they ask you to wait.

  11. #6532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Calling Ahead Usually Fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Plaqueman75  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Went over to my fav places in Springfield; then Fairfax (same owners). I called ahead to make reservations but when I arrived, I am asked to wait for 30 minutes. I suspect there were walk-ins that arrived ahead of me.

    Fairfax was worse. When I arrived, I was asked if 30 minutes was OK. I refused since I really wanted to be pampered with TS.

    I went home very dissappointed and I felt jinxed since I called in ahead.

    Be safe out there!
    I have been at the game for many, many, many years and calling ahead has never worked for me in regard to the AMPs. They will always take the one at the door first no matter how many have phoned ahead. Reservations simply do not work for these places.

    If you arrive at a place and are told to wait then just go on to the next place if waiting is an issue for you.

    "not a sermon, just a thought"

  12. #6531

    Reminder: please call ahead for appointments.

    Hey Guys,

    Went over to my fav places in Springfield; then Fairfax (same owners). I called ahead to make reservations but when I arrived, I am asked to wait for 30 minutes. I suspect there were walk-ins that arrived ahead of me.

    Fairfax was worse. When I arrived, I was asked if 30 minutes was OK. I refused since I really wanted to be pampered with TS.

    I went home very dissappointed and I felt jinxed since I called in ahead.

    Be safe out there!

  13. #6530

    THIS happened to Peach.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I called yesterday, their voice mail saying they are currently close.
    Http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/th...prss=rss_local

  14. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    I have actually gotten in there 2or 3 times. All the others times I went it was closed. I got FS at least twice. I didn't know they had reopened. YMMV.
    Pm with details can exchange info on some other places.

    Stay safe

  15. #6528

    Jessica

    Her website went down a few days ago. Anyone know any details as to what happened or what is going on? Last e mail form her said she was going to be available tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape