Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,681 to 25,695 of 32207
-
10-28-12 21:05 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 168Awesome time!
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-12 14:53 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 705AMP reviews in NoVa
On Saturday, I visited 4 AMPs near Fall Church, Vienna and Fairfax. It is a big disappointment because ladies are in 40s.
This is a korean AMP on the back 7Eleven on Gallows Road. There are 2 old Korean ladies in late 40s. Not my type, so I pass.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...r-rain/7977457
This is another korean AMP. Hard to find. There are 2 ladies. One is early 30s, above average looking, nice body. Another is 50s, big, loud voice. The advertise is 10pm, but they close 9pm on Sat. Offer me 30 mins. I feel a bit rush, so I pass. If I am still impressed with the look of 30s lady there.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...k-here/8678644
Last place is the tui-na spa massage on Gallows. 1 block next to 7Eleven. There are two 40s Chinese ladies. It was late 9 pm. I decided to try with Tian who is the boss there I believe. The massage is 10. One of the best massage I ever had. There is no extra. Not DIY. Only professional massage. Total damage 70 1hr + 30 tip. It would be perfect if at least a DIY. I will definitely be back this place, and it will be my ATF AMP if I have an ending. It is my first time here, so can SMs pm me what extra in the menu there?
Ok. It is the end of my trip in NOVA. Safe hunting guys.
-
10-28-12 14:29 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 705I called yesterday, their voice mail saying they are currently close.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-12 21:39 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 168Peach closed?
I drove by Peach today and it was closed.
Don't know what's going on.
-
10-27-12 18:11 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 705Thai house massage
I would like to thank some generous senior who pm me the information. As promised, I don't share the location publicly to protect the place. In general, it is a good place to go. The package covers everything. In and out in 40', it is because of me. My strength does not allow me to stay longer. Total damage $$, and it is a well spent money for me. Some senior can pm me.
-
10-27-12 15:54 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 285New place on 50
The one across from Target. Nice decor and music. Very relaxing. 90 for the house. Girl that took care of my aches and pains was blasian? She gave an excellent medium massage. Extras were offered but I declined. I'd return for tha massage. I tipped. 40. Hour was about 50 minutes. I didn't really check.
-
10-27-12 09:56 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 51Let the rain flow
Hi there, long time reader and this is my second post so I hope I present a good review. I went to where the rain flows last week for a massage. Ran into another monger coming out. Rang bell and provider said 30 minutes only as she had another appointment coming in. Paid. 6 and got undresssed. Assisted stand up shower but had to wash the boys myself but she rinsed them really good. Dried off and back to room for a light massage. Tried to roam but she kept moving away. On the flip nice touch with standard nova finish. She did ask aboiut something but will not say here, PM for question. Tipped. 4, total was$
-
10-27-12 09:40 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 285Evergreeen / Rainbow
I have actually gotten in there 2or 3 times. All the others times I went it was closed. I got FS at least twice. I didn't know they had reopened. YMMV.
-
10-26-12 18:16 #6519Regular Member

Posts: 6What happened in NoVA?
Well gentlemen, it's been a while thanks to everyone's favorite uncle determining that my services were required in a far from satisfactory location for the better part of the last year. I came back to the area a couple of months back and have spent my share of time catching up on the forums to see what was new and exciting. Answer? Not a whole lot, unless you count all of my favorite girls leaving the area. So I've quietly been visiting various spas to see if there were any girls worth repeating with. I've had some success at one or two spots but more than half of my visits have been just to waste a perfectly good see-note it seems.
I've had the best luck at Pine with both Sunny and Lee who are the two girls working there most of the time. Both give above average massages and both have been quite accommodating when properly motivated. Been there about a half dozen times since I got back to the area. I've seen both of them three times now and things have improved with each subsequent visit. Odds are, that's about the best service I'm going to find if what I've read on the forum is accurate.
Tried Far East, G&G, Smile, Ruby's and Peach with varying results. Nothing truly spectacular to talk about. Although seriously, what's with the girls all asking for an extra twenty bucks on the tip for standard service?
Oh well, it's good to be home in NoVA regardless of the declining prospects.
Cheers,
Skwishy
-
10-26-12 16:51 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 65Good place to go. PM for info.
Anyone tried the new one at Unit #5 in Sterling? They advertised on CL but now I can't find it. I think they advertised $40 for a 30 min. Massage. Near the DMV. The place used to be a hair place and they also offered massages back then. Back then it was a a latina massage parlor. Just wondering if anyone has been here yet. I'll likely go very soon and report back.[/QUOTE]
-
10-26-12 16:23 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 912Green should had read Evergreen. I knew having just "Green" in there was sounding kind of off and looking back on some of my PMs, it was called Evergreen. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-12 16:21 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 912Try now. I deleted all of my Sent Items and some in my Inbox. Should be good to go now.
Originally Posted by Bubb an Banks
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-12 15:51 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 150Not so special #5
I went there not too long ago. That spot had just 1 provider. I use that term loosely, as after being given too much attitude and saying "Eww" to her looks, I left. Been there 4 times and on the 4th was finally let in. This was after being told "Busy" 3 times over a 2 week period. Was on my way to meet some random BP girl when I stopped by the 2nd time. Decided to keep trying as I was keeping busy with the BP Asians in nearby hotels. Was not worth the check up, but from what I understand from a friend who has partaken is that it's typical NoVA. Overall very bad attitudes and rushed service; so basically worse than the average. Only reason I even bothered is that all AMPs are hit or miss and you never know if they'll act differently with different clients. Truly NoVA AMPs are YMMV.
Originally Posted by Andrewsted
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and GLHF!
-
10-26-12 10:15 #6514Regular Member

Posts: 1Anything about river asian spa in Centerville
Any review for river asian spa in Centerville was looking to visit need intel.
-
10-26-12 07:19 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 35Serpico99, tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





