Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6513
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Serpico99, tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full

  2. #6512
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    So I called this place up (703-534-1004) and a caucasian-sounding lady answered. Confirmed it was a good time to drop by. Maybe thirty minutes later I park my car and walk by what I believe is the location. But it has a "For Rent" sign on it. And there's some civilians hanging out next door in an adjoining office with the door open. So I just kept walking and returned to my car.

    I don't think it was LE or anything. But I won't take chances. Maybe I didn't find the right location?
    You were at the right spot, the spa is upstairs. It's safe!

  3. #6511

    Aborted attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    So I called this place up (703-534-1004) and a caucasian-sounding lady answered. Confirmed it was a good time to drop by. Maybe thirty minutes later I park my car and walk by what I believe is the location. But it has a "For Rent" sign on it. And there's some civilians hanging out next door in an adjoining office with the door open. So I just kept walking and returned to my car.

    I don't think it was LE or anything. But I won't take chances. Maybe I didn't find the right location?
    Last edited by Yoyo Spa; 10-25-12 at 17:53. Reason: typo

  4. #6510

    Personal relationships

    I have had two long personal relationships beyond the profession over the years. Both of the women were perfect in many areas but in the head. At the end of the day many are dealing with several demons and it was obvious, whether they were mental or life-experiences. Guess that goes with the territory in this business.

  5. #6509

    Peach

    If you have ever been, you need to read the article just posted in the News and Media Reports forum.
    Last edited by Any Mouse; 10-25-12 at 16:13. Reason: Typo

  6. #6508

    New Sterling Va AMP

    Anyone tried the new one at Unit #5 in Sterling? They advertised on CL but now I can't find it. I think they advertised $40 for a 30 min. Massage. Near the DMV. The place used to be a hair place and they also offered massages back then. Back then it was a a latina massage parlor. Just wondering if anyone has been here yet. I'll likely go very soon and report back.

  7. #6507

    Top

    I visited the old fruit spot recently and found the top. AMP services are severely lacking lately. This was not a complete waste of time due to the standard finish, but the massage was no more than a gentle rub. No roaming allowed. This stinks. Where is Vicki? I should have visited Gya instead.

    Be safe and happy mongering.

  8. #6506
    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I will travel to NOVA this weekends. The AMP door fee is typically. 8. How much should the tip be for a standard ending in NOVA? I used to tip. 5. I think it is fair. Nowadays, many AMP ladies are very greedy. 1 hours is cut to 45-40 mins and pursues at least. 6 for a lame job. I read through the forum and BP. There are 40 AMPs in NOVA. I don't have enough time to randomly check out. Can you recommend what is the most reliable AMP with TS and the provider's name? Please pm. I will share info of C-ville and Richmond area.
    If the massage is on the scale of a "legit" massage, and I get noVA and roaming, I tip 50. If the massage is lame but I get noVa and roaming, I tip 40. On a legit massage I tip anywhere from 10 to 20 so the 50 for me is not out of the question if the massage is good. Bring 10 and 5 dollar denominations, because quite frankly, they won't give you change if you want to leave 50 and give them 60 to break the extra 20 LOL

  9. #6505
    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I will travel to NOVA this weekends. The AMP door fee is typically. 8. How much should the tip be for a standard ending in NOVA? I used to tip. 5. I think it is fair. Nowadays, many AMP ladies are very greedy. 1 hours is cut to 45-40 mins and pursues at least. 6 for a lame job. I read through the forum and BP. There are 40 AMPs in NOVA. I don't have enough time to randomly check out. Can you recommend what is the most reliable AMP with TS and the provider's name? Please pm. I will share info of C-ville and Richmond area.
    I always do. 4 and I roam under the curtains every time. On my way out most therapists are thankful, but a few have asked for more, though not forcefully, but I always just give them the "Next time honey.".4 is enough for NoVa and Roaming in my opinion.

  10. #6504

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I will travel to NOVA this weekends. The AMP door fee is typically. 8. How much should the tip be for a standard ending in NOVA? I used to tip. 5. I think it is fair. Nowadays, many AMP ladies are very greedy. 1 hours is cut to 45-40 mins and pursues at least. 6 for a lame job. I read through the forum and BP. There are 40 AMPs in NOVA. I don't have enough time to randomly check out. Can you recommend what is the most reliable AMP with TS and the provider's name? Please pm. I will share info of C-ville and Richmond area.
    If you're from out of town and just looking for something quick pretty much all the AMP girls should be fine with 0. 6 or even 0. 4, so your old tip is plenty. If they're unhappy with it then maybe they should work harder for something you can do yourself at home. As far as locations any that advertise on BP should be fine for typical NoVA service.

  11. #6503

    Tipping advice

    I will travel to NOVA this weekends. The AMP door fee is typically. 8. How much should the tip be for a standard ending in NOVA? I used to tip. 5. I think it is fair. Nowadays, many AMP ladies are very greedy. 1 hours is cut to 45-40 mins and pursues at least. 6 for a lame job. I read through the forum and BP. There are 40 AMPs in NOVA. I don't have enough time to randomly check out. Can you recommend what is the most reliable AMP with TS and the provider's name? Please pm. I will share info of C-ville and Richmond area.

  12. #6502

    Full Inbox

    Just a friendly reminder to delete old private messages in order to keep the back channels flowing. If your inbox exceeds your storage quota then people will not be able to send you PMs.

  13. #6501

    This Place is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLifeDav  [View Original Post]
    Just checking to see if anyone has tried new place advertising in Sterling.

    Always weary of anything in Loudoun County.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...348365926.html
    This place has been there for awhile and it is Legit.

  14. #6500

    Going out with an AMP lady

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSandz  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I come to my fellow mongers for advice. More of a what would you do situation. I have an AMP that I go to somewhat regularly, and one of the providers wants to take me out to eat and hang out. What would you do in this situation? It seems a little bit odd. It's not that I don't trust her, but I try to keep certain elements of my life separate. She's definitely attractive and has an amazing body, and is friendly.
    Well, over the years I have had some ladies ask for my cell number and I think I even asked a lady to exchange numbers with me back when I was a young kat, in my early 20s I recall. All I can say is if you do go out with her, stop seeing her at the AMP (stop goin to her place of bizzness).

  15. #6499
    I had a girl at atmb asked me out. Several times. For some reason I said no. That was when it was run by the other people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape