Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    It puts the whole meaning on a different level. I guess this will finally let me let go of her since I was thinking she was out there still pining away for me. NOT! She is banging another guy for an allowance.
    Perhaps this really will let you put her behind you. Also, look at it from her perspective, she was verbally and emotionally attacked by your wife, something in my military days I would have referred to as a "shitstorm" of trouble, if I've read your previous accounts correctly, and I'm betting that there's no freaking way she wants to chance that again. The easiest way to do that is to avoid you. It may, I repeat "may", have been almost as hard for her as it was for you, but she's decided that she can't afford to let the possibility of it back in her life.

    I thank the gods that my SB and I have never made any bones about the quid pro quo nature of our relationship. Yeah, she's getting good sex, or is faking it very well, and I'm getting some pillow talk with a "friend" and fun conversation about topics I can't cover with anybody else, but in the end, kits about the pussy for me and the money for her. I have no intention of leaving my family for her, and she has no desire to take me in if I did.

    To be fair, however "perfect" she may be for me in this one area, or how good she sounds to the rest of you, she is far from perfect in any objective sense, nor more so than I, certainly. Neither one of us would make any sort of good, even halfway decent, life partner for the other, despite how good for each other we appear to be for sex.

    The reality is that both your former, and my current, are, and were, prostituting themselves. I personally have no moral qualms about that, nor do I use the word as a perjorative, despite what others, and the law, might have to say on the matter. It's a simple fact.

    Take care, my friend, and continue to post your feelings and experiences for as long as it helps you to do so. And if my, or any other post here fails to help you, I for one will not be offended if you ignore me. (:

    /z

  2. #2282

    ATF redux

    Well, I have finally hit bottom with my ATF SB.

    I found her on SA advertizing her wares. She was on for only 2 1/2 weeks, so I suspect she landed a Daddy in that brief time. I would like to see if anyone out there has encountered her but I'm not sure I'm ready to out her. Besides, if one of you is seeing her you wouldn't admit it anyway while things are good. I do wish her well but I hate it that she is prostituting herself. It's tough when you care about someone. It puts the whole meaning on a different level. I guess this will finally let me let go of her since I was thinking she was out there still pining away for me. NOT! She is banging another guy for an allowance.

  3. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a couple of sugar babies. One was willing to go as low as $50. Willing to do covered FS and BBBJ (no cim though). Would stay for a couple of hours and allow multi pops. But I didn't like her looks. Too shabby. Another one is willing to do couple of hours for 100, and another one, a nurse at a drug rehabilitation center who says she's good for doing everything for some compensation every now and then. She did not mention any amount. What do you think this third girl might be looking for? Would she feel offended if I gave her a 100 every now and then (would work out to around 50 per engagement). She's hot.
    A little more info would be helpful with this post. What area of the country are you operating in? Are you sure you are not just in contact with SWs pretending to be babies as Nando has suggested?

    As for what the third girl is looking for, I'd ask her, not us.

    Scott

  4. #2280

    Truer words were never spoken

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Strict  [View Original Post]
    If you are not willing to put in the time to even read the thread, you will certainly not enjoy the time and effort it takes to contact, cultivate and meet potential sugarbabies.
    Things are beginning to loosen up for me, but it has taken me most of 4 months to get my game back on after the breakup with my ATF. As has been noted by others, there seem to be a lot of new babies who don't get that there is a physical aspect to the Bowl, which is a sine qua non for most of us, I believe. This plethora of self-described "arm candy" makes for a fair number of coffees that lead no where, but I also believe that the m&g is essential to determine if the baby knows what is expected and is down with that, is not some nut-case (which I have encountered more often than you might imagine) , and is in fact appealing to both brains, the large and the small.

    It takes time to land these little fish, if they are anything above Nando 1s, but the rewards, as has been said by many, are substantial and worth the effort.

    Keep up the good work, my brothers, and keep up the excellent posts.

    Scott

  5. #2279

    Attention All Potential New Sugardaddies

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    Do yourself a favor and read this thread from beginning to end.

    You'll save yourself from making the mistakes documented so thoroughly here. But, if you want to take your chances alone in the wild, google 'seeking arrangement' and off you go. Good luck.
    This is sage advice from an experienced senior member. Most all your questions will be answered here, but you have to put in the time. If you are not willing to put in the time to even read the thread, you will certainly not enjoy the time and effort it takes to contact, cultivate and meet potential sugarbabies.

    And if you still do not wish to study, remember: Google works.

    Stay Safe.

    Strict

  6. #2278

    Low ball (s)

    " Would she feel offended if I gave her a 100 every now and then (would work out to around 50 per engagement). She's hot."

    Hmmm. I've got to tell you, these low ball girls sound awfully much like SWs or at least Nando 1s masquerading as SBs. But whatever floats your boat. Maybe I come on too strong up front and you guys are better negotiators. I've met a lot of low life's who are GPSers all the way

    I would discuss with her what your "ability " to pay is and offer your low ball monthly amount. That way she doesn't feel like you are devaluing her, but are merely paying the most that you can for her amazing talents and personality.

  7. #2277

    My experience this past weekend

    Met a couple of sugar babies. One was willing to go as low as $50. Willing to do covered FS and BBBJ (no cim though). Would stay for a couple of hours and allow multi pops. But I didn't like her looks. Too shabby. Another one is willing to do couple of hours for 100, and another one, a nurse at a drug rehabilitation center who says she's good for doing everything for some compensation every now and then. She did not mention any amount. What do you think this third girl might be looking for? Would she feel offended if I gave her a 100 every now and then (would work out to around 50 per engagement). She's hot.

  8. #2276

    W. W. T. S. D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    SDFM : I had a M&G with an overweight but cute girl, gave her some "earnest " money (sucker money) and she is in the wind. I got complacent and too trusting after being off the market for 1 1/2 years. What a Dummy! I am embarrassed but I have to take my licks from the board. A Question for you all. Should I pursue her since I know where she works and threaten to report heer to the healthcare regulation board since she is a massage therapist, or just take my medicine and write it off as a bad debt?
    I say,"Hell no!" W. W. T. S. D. = What Would Tony Soprano Do? Ok, maybe not quite that extreme. Yet! But this b1tch needs to be taught a lesson and made to understand that this type of behavior is unacceptable in the Sugar Bowl, before she becomes a serial runner. I don't think I would start with the licensing authority but save that for a last resort. Does she know you know where she works? If not, just stroll in one day and say,"What's up?" If she knows you are aware of her work, stroll in and say,"I want my MF pu$$ e, bi7ch!" (Too Tony Soprano?) Anyway, it needs to be nipped in the bud and quickly. Disappearing is one thing. But if I knew where she worked, I would feel obligated to myself to call her on it. It's BS, plain and simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    Mr Strict : " How and if these events have affected how you conduct your game. Has anyone quit? Doing things radically different? Or do you feel it just isn't a big concern and you have changed nothing."

    In my case hope springs eternal and I am continuing to ply my trade in hopes of finding another SB like my ATF. I am pretty picky though and I realize that I am eliminating a lot of POTs right out of the box. I have a 26 yr old off SDFM who sounds great and we have a M&G for this weekend, so we shall see how that goes.
    Glad to see you on the horse again, Hernando. Stay focused and positive, brother.

    Stay Safe.

    Strict

  9. #2275

    No Go List

    Here are two SDFM entries I would stay away from.

    1) # 33492411 Probably an escort and GPS. Asked $600 for a date and wanted to know how many hours

    2) # 3234784 Cash and dash Wants free dinners and earnest money

  10. #2274

    Keeping the bar more easily attainable

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    Dodgeboy, you must be a lot more talented or desirable than I am. This is hard as hell! I lucked out finding my ATF but I was also paying her a boatload of coin, at least for me. I think age has something to do with it. These girls want a "mature" guy but not old, and I think over 50 is a tougher sell for 20 somethings. I have to admit that I have a taste for the 20s and not an easier age group of 40 plus. I'd probably have more success in that pool.

    Anyway, like our friend Scott was going through a while back, I am in a dry spell.

    SDFM : I had a M&G with an overweight but cute girl, gave her some "earnest " money (sucker money) and she is in the wind. I got complacent and too trusting after being off the market for 1 1/2 years. What a Dummy! I am embarrassed but I have to take my licks from the board. A Question for you all. Should I pursue her since I know where she works and threaten to report heer to the healthcare regulation board since she is a massage therapist, or just take my medicine and write it off as a bad debt?
    I would consider the massage gal a lesson and wouldn't attempt to get her in any trouble. The last thing you want to do is be the recipient of blowback. If she's not going to cost you anymore coin then I'd leave it alone.

    I don't find gals under 30 appeal to me on many levels so it doesn't bother me to shoot a little higher in the age spectrum. I'm in my mid 40s (and by that I mean high 40s) and in pretty good shape but it's not worth the $ to try fooling myself that I'm going to light up some 20somethings libido. One of the gals I've seen is in my age bracket and an absolute freak of nature in terms of appeal and appetite. She's completely awesome. I'm still not looking to make a change in my real life, but she certainly makes my off hours fun.

    Keep swinging. Eventually you'll knock one out of the park.

  11. #2273

    Falling off a log

    Dodgeboy, you must be a lot more talented or desirable than I am. This is hard as hell! I lucked out finding my ATF but I was also paying her a boatload of coin, at least for me. I think age has something to do with it. These girls want a "mature" guy but not old, and I think over 50 is a tougher sell for 20 somethings. I have to admit that I have a taste for the 20s and not an easier age group of 40 plus. I'd probably have more success in that pool.

    Anyway, like our friend Scott was going through a while back, I am in a dry spell.

    SDFM : I had a M&G with an overweight but cute girl, gave her some "earnest " money (sucker money) and she is in the wind. I got complacent and too trusting after being off the market for 1 1/2 years. What a Dummy! I am embarrassed but I have to take my licks from the board. A Question for you all. Should I pursue her since I know where she works and threaten to report heer to the healthcare regulation board since she is a massage therapist, or just take my medicine and write it off as a bad debt?

    Asian : She has cooled off and is making up excuses, so I am going to let her go. The dreams of a gang bang are gone. Sorry gents.

    Mr Strict : " How and if these events have affected how you conduct your game. Has anyone quit? Doing things radically different? Or do you feel it just isn't a big concern and you have changed nothing."

    In my case hope springs eternal and I am continuing to ply my trade in hopes of finding another SB like my ATF. I am pretty picky though and I realize that I am eliminating a lot of POTs right out of the box. I have a 26 yr old off SDFM who sounds great and we have a M&G for this weekend, so we shall see how that goes.

  12. #2272
    Quote Originally Posted by Majest  [View Original Post]
    Thank for the help, I will start form that post. Was kind of hoping you would point me to a site that is good at finding SB.
    Do yourself a favor and read this thread from beginning to end.

    You'll save yourself from making the mistakes documented so thoroughly here. But, if you want to take your chances alone in the wild, google 'seeking arrangement' and off you go. Good luck.

  13. #2271

    It's like falling off a log

    Maybe not that easy, but so far the "SBs" I've met have all been really sweet, well put-together women with good heads on their shoulders. None of them have sought that much in they way of sugar. They all seem to be more in search of quasi-relationahips without the strings. One is already in a non-exclusive (for her, anyway) SD / SB relationship and just looking for more action than this guy is apparently giving her. From a purely payoff standpoint, it seems like a complete no-brainer. Several of the other ladies I've met are looking for non-currency transactions like paying her utilities, etc. So far none of these ladies look like they want to have an actual relationship and don't seem to care if I continue looking around.

    I'm not naive enough to think it's this easy all the time, but so far the complete lack of drama has been amazing. I shoulda done this 10 years ago. LOL!

  14. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd  [View Original Post]
    Majest,

    Welcome to the Bowl. What I (and many of the other members of this site, I'm sure) did was start here (

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...or-Not/page150

    And read forward. You will get a lot of great information, inspiration, and entertainment (often simultaneously, for that matter).

    That's my prescription for the newbie in the Bowl.

    Dr. Feelgood
    Thank for the help, I will start form that post. Was kind of hoping you would point me to a site that is good at finding SB.

  15. #2269
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Http://meridianstar.com/statenews/x6...on-sting/print

    After many hours of searching this is the only thing I came up with. And in the end he beat the case.
    Interesting. And here's the official dismissal from the judge:

    http://slabbed.files.wordpress.com/2...-dismissal.pdf

    To summarize what happened basically a guy was using SD4Me to find SBs. One of his co-workers saw him using the site and reported him to the FBI (what a dick). BTW, another co-worker just happen to be an ex-FBI official. The FBI then specifically targeted to go after this one man. They used two vice girls to basically entrap him. No one else was the target or pursued.

    And there hasn't been a prior or future case against a SD aside from this case at the Federal level. The case reeks of a personal vendetta rather than some new FBI mandate to pursue sugar daddies.

    Again, a SD isn't 100% immune from LE activity. But this case shows just how much effort it takes to catch one SD and they failed at that. They were hoping for a Federal charge to make it worthwhile because it's not worth the time and resources just for a misdemeanor solicitation charge at the state level, which usually only carries a $200 fine or 6 months in jail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape